Photo

[2013.05.26] A Short and Sweet Encounter Once Again with Girls' Generation (Taipei, Taiwan)The Happy 4 KPop Concert in Taiwan Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

May 26, 2013. Nangang Exhibition Hall, Taipei, Taiwan.

Four months later after the Dream KPop Fantasy Concert in Manila, I get to see Girls' Generation once more. Second time this year, fourth time in this lifetime.

Girls' Generation was headlining a four idol group KPop concert, the Happy 4 KPop Concert, performing with EXO, BTOB, and ZE:A - Five. As it is, Girls' Generation was set to perform last to close the show.

It was a short experience, but still sweet. Sooyoung wasn't there, however. She's still busy filming her new drama, but she did leave a video message.

And of course, I will be focusing on Girls' Generation in this fan account, as I have with my previous ones.

I noticed outside the venue there was an amazing set of standees there. Since my Chinese was really bad, I couldn't understand anything at all. But wow, some amazing fan art right there.

20130526_152609.jpg

20130526_152554.jpg

20130526_152547.jpg

ZE:A - Five performed first, followed by BTOB, and then EXO. Apparently, Girls' Generation was the main act, because the video vignette showed the "Happy 4 KPop Concert in Taiwan" scene, and Girls' Generation had a more grand entrance.

20130526_190543.jpg

Anyways...

Everybody was screaming like crazy when the Girls took the stage. Seriously. The hall exploded when the Girls slowly appeared on stage, kicking off with "Tell Me Your Wish".

What really surprised the hell out of me was how loud the fanchants were. Not taking away from the other three idol groups, but Girls' Generation totally owned the crowd. There were cheers and some fanchants during the first three groups, but only Girls' Generation enjoyed a really loud and solid fanchanting all through six performances. I thought that every single member of the audience were fanchanting like crazy. And that is one of the things that I live for when I attend a KPop, heck a Girls' Generation, concert.

Like I said, they performed six songs. After "Tell Me Your Wish", they performed "The Boys." Man, again, the fanchants were so loud. We were screaming, "GG!!!", "T.R.X.!!!" and "Jigemeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, Apuroudo So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae", and so on and so forth like crazy.

20130526_204621.jpg

20130526_204748.jpg

20130526_204845.jpg

After "The Boys", they did their introductions. Hearing them go, "1, 2, 3! Annyeong Hasaeyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae Imnida!" once again never really gets old. It just feels so wonderfully different when you hear it live and alive. For some reason, Taeyeon was such a dork that night, which was quite enjoyable. There was even a moment where she let Sunny speak onto her headset because hers wasn't working properly. It was so funny watching Sunny speak onto Taeyeon's mic which was attached to her cheek.

20130526_205305.jpg

20130526_205339.jpg

20130526_205427.jpg

And, like I said, since Sooyoung wasn't there, she left a video message for the fans in attendance. But since she was talking in Korean, and the video was subtitled in Chinese, I didn't understand one word at all. Oh well... Sooyoung still looks so pretty.

20130526_205629.jpg

The next song up was "Mr. Taxi". This honestly caught me by surprise. For some reason, I didn't expect them to perform this one. Oh well. Still, same energy levels, same insane fanchanting.

20130526_205829.jpg

20130526_210009.jpg

20130526_210013.jpg

After "Mr. Taxi", they performed "Run Devil Run". I had to say, every one looked so darn hot, even if they were all starting to look sweaty. The atmosphere was so charged up that the air conditioning wasn't able to keep up.

20130526_210312.jpg

20130526_210358.jpg

They did another short talk afterwards, before prepping up to perform "I Got A Boy".

20130526_210618.jpg

SNSDCaps01.png

20130526_210804.jpg

SNSDCaps02.png

20130526_210820.jpg

SNSDCaps03.png

SNSDCaps04.png

Lastly, they performed their all-time popular song, "Gee". I still felt as giddy as a kid watching them perform this song. Despite their sweaty look, they still managed to look cute and pretty during "Gee".

20130526_211031.jpg

20130526_211049.jpg

20130526_211112.jpg

20130526_211134.jpg

SNSDCaps08.png

SNSDCaps09.png

Afterwards, they tossed some goodies to the crowd. I didn't get any, given how short I am. Oh well. Anyways, they walked around a bit, getting closer to the audience and waving while they said thank you and goodbye. It was a short time, seeing them up close once again, but still sweet. My heart still fluttered seeing their beautiful faces and happy appearances up close once more.

SNSDCaps11.png

20130526_211310.jpg

20130526_211327.jpg

20130526_211343.jpg

20130526_211426.jpg

And as always, I ended up getting all beat. My feet were killing me by the time I got back to the bus station, especially when the adrenaline wore off. I had the same feeling compared with Manila. I was so worn out when EXO was performing, because we were standing for more than four hours, including the time we were standing in queue waiting to get in. But when Girls' Generation took the stage, I forgot all of my aches and pains. I didn't feel a thing except excitement and happiness, fanchanting, cheering, screaming, and singing all the way.

My throat totally gave out right afterwards. Surprisingly, there was also a point during Girls' Generation's performance that I felt fainting, actually feeling light headed, totally drained out my energies. I was afraid for a second there that I would pass out, but I just pushed on. Seeing the Girls always made me push myself way beyond my limits in ways that I cannot describe or understand. During those thirty minutes, as always, I didn't care, as long as I gave at least 100% of myself to them, through all the aches and pains as before.

And as always, despite all of the happiness and excitement, deep inside I still felt that same feeling as before. I felt that small, yet strong, sense of sadness, living with the fact that I am just another nameless, faceless SONE swimming in an ocean of pink, just another drop in the Pink Ocean that was there within the hall, just one more voice among countless cheering for them. Despite all the happiness and excitement, that small part of my heart will always ache, struggling to be contented with what I have and what I can do during the concert. It got me before, and it got me again, that I just love them so much and yet all I can do is to watch them from afar. I actually found myself smiling at them when they got closer, but feeling an ache in my heart.

But still, this fourth encounter will go down as yet another chapter of how much I love the Girls. As always, loving Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun will go down as one of the greatest things that I have ever done with my life. Much like Bangkok, Hsinchu, and Manila, Taipei will galvanize my feelings for Girls' Generation.

I've said it before, and I've said it again, I know I cannot do much compared to other SONEs and other KPop fans in general. Despite getting older, getting worse for wear, going through all of that to show all my love and support to Girls' Generation, I'm sure that I'd gladly do it again given another opportunity. Seriously. As of this writing, I'm still reeling a bit from the physical ordeal of traveling to Taipei, standing within a huge crowd, and sacrificing my throat and my sleep, among other things.

I have said it once, and I will say it again, "I Love You, Girls' Generation... And I Always Will... 'Tilll The Day I Die..."

20130526_185956.jpg

That's me before the start of the show. You can see how tall the people are in front of me, and how short I really am. I guess that says much about how difficult it was for me during that night.

984143_10152869811255092_238825840_n.jpg

That's me and my Thai friend before the start of the show. It's his first time to see Girls' Generation in person.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 09 June 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

yurisica2122 yurisica2122
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

YOU ARE SO LUCKY.. i ENVY YOU :( i WiSH i WAS THERE TOO, BUT i CAN'T CUZ i'm HERE AT THE PHiLiPPiNES ..i JUST WiSH THEY'LL HAVE THEiR SOLO CONCERT HERE !

SNSD AND SONES .. FiGHTiNG !!!
Posted Image

Raycab Raycab
  • Donors
  • 1143 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

Wow good job! Congrats on another encounter with the girls!

Every encounter will just never be enough!

I am wondering, how big is the Hall? Or you just happen to be really close?

Fighting! All pain goes away the moment they get up on stage. :)

keep your friends close, but Tiffany closer - Taeny

9RigGuk.gif

no matter how busy i am, i always wear my underwear." - Tiffany

2E8wayN.gif@raycab03 iW85Fa1.png rayancab.tumblr

follow me and I'll follow back

Sanctum Sanctum
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

anyone knows whats the standees' about? They are really really cool and pretty.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

YOU ARE SO LUCKY.. i ENVY YOU :( i WiSH i WAS THERE TOO, BUT i CAN'T CUZ i'm HERE AT THE PHiLiPPiNES ..i JUST WiSH THEY'LL HAVE THEiR SOLO CONCERT HERE !

SNSD AND SONES .. FiGHTiNG !!!

Heck, I'm a Filipino. And being in Taipei, pretty much I was a bit worried given with what's going on between Philippines and Taiwan. But I just laid low and talked in my best English as much as possible so I'd look like a Westerner. LOL. Anyways...

The concert here was pretty much similar to the Dream KPop Fantasy Concert, only with less groups performing.

As for SNSD solocon, we'll just have to wait and see. Just wait and see. I don't want to say anything that will preempt anything at all.

Wow good job! Congrats on another encounter with the girls!

Every encounter will just never be enough!

I am wondering, how big is the Hall? Or you just happen to be really close?

Fighting! All pain goes away the moment they get up on stage. :)

Thank you!

Yeah, the more I get chances to see them, the more I just want to grab 'em. Just to see the Girls once again. But I learned that you'll never forget the first time, especially if that first time was a solo concert.

Nangang Hall is HUGE. But I was surprised that they didn't use the whole area. Probably at least just half of it was used for the concert. It could have been bigger, I venture. Of course, I was using my phone, so I was closer than the pictures imply, but I zoomed in a lot. That's why.

It does take away the pain. Man, when you get into the middle of the fanchanting and cheering and singing. man, it just takes away all the negative vibes and all that, replaced by such happiness and excitement.

anyone knows whats the standees' about? They are really really cool and pretty.

From what I gather, it's a bio for each member. The standees are just spruced up with fan arts of the Girls in some RPG style motif or something like that. It's just totally amazing! I might be wrong. My Chinese sucks.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Raycab Raycab
  • Donors
  • 1143 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:50 AM

Thank you!

Yeah, the more I get chances to see them, the more I just want to grab 'em. Just to see the Girls once again. But I learned that you'll never forget the first time, especially if that first time was a solo concert.

Nangang Hall is HUGE. But I was surprised that they didn't use the whole area. Probably at least just half of it was used for the concert. It could have been bigger, I venture. Of course, I was using my phone, so I was closer than the pictures imply, but I zoomed in a lot. That's why.

It does take away the pain. Man, when you get into the middle of the fanchanting and cheering and singing. man, it just takes away all the negative vibes and all that, replaced by such happiness and excitement.

I totally agree! Back during DKFC, I couldn't even hold my camera up for a minute to record other group's performances. But when Soshi went up the stage, my hands were up on all six songs and interviews! I was even holding my phone and camera at the same time! Never felt a pain. Adrenaline, happiness, and excitement overcame whatever 'bad' you are feeling.

Yeah, a phone shot with that distance is actually pretty close! I am jelly :D Grats grats!

keep your friends close, but Tiffany closer - Taeny

9RigGuk.gif

no matter how busy i am, i always wear my underwear." - Tiffany

2E8wayN.gif@raycab03 iW85Fa1.png rayancab.tumblr

follow me and I'll follow back

TinyG0d TinyG0d
  • Donors
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

Hey...thanks for writing about this performance...

I've not seen the girls in action before though ive always wanted to 

but your reaccount of the perf just make me feel like catch the earliest plane to their next performance LOL

quite touching... :)

how did you know where and when they were going to perform anyway? hahaha just curious in case i want to catch them next time :)

using the ssf calendar?

anyway...thanks for writing this!

hope we all get to see them more hahahhaha

Posted Image

Forever, Its Girls Generation.

Credits for banner to yoongbella@soshified and icon to sayhellotothestars@soshified

A Day and A Night 10 Bars Of Winter's Hymn

Jismusicfy Jismusicfy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

Thanks for the fan account!

The last part got me...

But,you were lucky, you met them FOUR times

I have never seen them in real life...>.<

jessickjung jessickjung
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

You're indeed very lucky. Really envy of you :( All of your ache and pains are worth it. You can get to see them performing. Thanks for the updates and the story bout the Girls. :)

soshinki soshinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

gaaaah I want to see them too! T_T

totally envy with you cause you already seen the girls 4th time

oh I didn't expect that they will perform Mr. Taxi too :o

wow, you almost really close to Seohyun *0*

if you're short how about me -___-

I really love the last part, totally agree about it :)

J3NHmwO.gif

SyEf6Va.png VmUN64K.png

PuddingBunny (banner) #SoShi SONE (blinkie) || flavors

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

Hey...thanks for writing about this performance...

I've not seen the girls in action before though ive always wanted to 

but your reaccount of the perf just make me feel like catch the earliest plane to their next performance LOL

quite touching... :)

how did you know where and when they were going to perform anyway? hahaha just curious in case i want to catch them next time :)

using the ssf calendar?

anyway...thanks for writing this!

hope we all get to see them more hahahhaha

Thank you! I try to be as realistic and authentic as possible when I write my fan accounts. It was such an amazing experience, even if it was only for a short time.

Well, in this case, I am in Taiwan at the moment (for my PhD studies), and then a friend of mine showed me an ad of Facebook. BAM. I immediately confirmed if it was true and legit through various fanclub sources, even here on the SSF calendar (which I consider the most legit one). No questions asked. Just go straight to the ticketing and buy.

Thanks for the fan account!

The last part got me...

But,you were lucky, you met them FOUR times

I have never seen them in real life...>.<

It's always like that for me, every single time that I go and see them in a concert. It's just so hard afterwards, when all the excitement has faded away when I travel back home to reality, and then I realize that feeling over and over again.

Thank you. But don't lose hope. To be honest, it took me two years of missing and unable to watch concerts before I finally got to see them (in Bangkok during the GG 2nd Asia Tour).

You're indeed very lucky. Really envy of you :( All of your ache and pains are worth it. You can get to see them performing. Thanks for the updates and the story bout the Girls. :)

I consider myself very very thankful. Thank you as well for the comments. It still hard and physically taxing, trying to keep up with younger fans in the audience, especially that I am not getting any younger. LOL.

gaaaah I want to see them too! T_T

totally envy with you cause you already seen the girls 4th time

oh I didn't expect that they will perform Mr. Taxi too :ohmy:

wow, you almost really close to Seohyun *0*

if you're short how about me -___-

I really love the last part, totally agree about it :)

I was totally stunned when they got close. I was hoping for it, but still when it happened, BAM, I got stunned. They were soooo pretty up close, even if they were sweaty.

Yeah, I'm a short guy. A lot of people in front of me during the concert were almost a whole head taller than me. It was a little bit difficult to take pictures because of that.

BunnyPancake.jpg

soshinki soshinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

I was totally stunned when they got close. I was hoping for it, but still when it happened, BAM, I got stunned. They were soooo pretty up close, even if they were sweaty.

Yeah, I'm a short guy. A lot of people in front of me during the concert were almost a whole head taller than me. It was a little bit difficult to take pictures because of that.

its totally hot when they're sweaty xD even though I'm a girl, its just so sexy

my height is only 140 cm so I bet I'm gonna faint there and can't take any pictures  -_-

J3NHmwO.gif

SyEf6Va.png VmUN64K.png

Jismusicfy Jismusicfy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

It's always like that for me, every single time that I go and see them in a concert. It's just so hard afterwards, when all the excitement has faded away when I travel back home to reality, and then I realize that feeling over and over again.

Thank you. But don't lose hope. To be honest, it took me two years of missing and unable to watch concerts before I finally got to see them (in Bangkok during the GG 2nd Asia Tour).

I won't lose hope! There will always be a chance! When there's a will, there's a way!!

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

its totally hot when they're sweaty xD even though I'm a girl, its just so sexy

my height is only 140 cm so I bet I'm gonna faint there and can't take any pictures  -_-

LOL. I remember that there was this kid in front of me, like half a foot away from me. I felt sorry for and annoyed with her at the same time. Sorry because she was really short (just at my chest level) so she really couldn't see anything, and annoyed because she was blocking my view with her big-ass smart phone trying to record the whole thing.

It is really difficult if you're a short person and then you end up in a free standing only venue. LOL, I had to wear insoles in my shoes (in true Taeyeon and Sunny style) just to add a few centimeters to my height so I can get a better view (which actually killed my feet afterwards).

The aches and pains of going to a KPop concert.

BunnyPancake.jpg

soshinki soshinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

LOL. I remember that there was this kid in front of me, like half a foot away from me. I felt sorry for and annoyed with her at the same time. Sorry because she was really short (just at my chest level) so she really couldn't see anything, and annoyed because she was blocking my view with her big-ass smart phone trying to record the whole thing.

It is really difficult if you're a short person and then you end up in a free standing only venue. LOL, I had to wear insoles in my shoes (in true Taeyeon and Sunny style) just to add a few centimeters to my height so I can get a better view (which actually killed my feet afterwards).

The aches and pains of going to a KPop concert.

I often go to some kpop cover festival here back then and I really can't record anything just like you said

yep, it hurts so much if you wear insoles too long especially standing for 4 hours  -_-

J3NHmwO.gif

SyEf6Va.png VmUN64K.png

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Wow, another SNSD concert Rick?  You are so lucky!  I love hearing how our girls got so much love from the audience and the biggest fanchants.   As always, thanks for the details.  Your fan account motivates me to be sure and see them when they come to the U.S. for the world tour.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

Wow, another SNSD concert Rick?  You are so lucky!  I love hearing how our girls got so much love from the audience and the biggest fanchants.   As always, thanks for the details.  Your fan account motivates me to be sure and see them when they come to the U.S. for the world tour.

I'm telling you, the place literally exploded when SNSD came on stage, and almost everyone was in perfect unison doing the fanchants. It was so effing amazing, from Tell Me Your Wish to Gee. I was like, "Holy cow, these people are so amazing!". And since it was a relatively small place compared to the other SNSD concerts that I have been, the fanchants totally blew me away (well except the Bangkok concert - nothing can beat an SNSD solo concert).

Thank you! Yeah, I consider myself extremely lucky to get these chances to SNSD. And every single one of them was such a blast.

BunnyPancake.jpg

byuntaengooo byuntaengooo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

i'm from manila and i didn't even get to see them here T_T

LoveHyo92 LoveHyo92
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Awww.. That part when you said that you felt sad because although you were there giving in 100% of yourself through-out their performances, when it's all over you feel as though you are just another "nameless" Sone, and just another drop in the pink ocean.. wow. That was very deep! And I'm sure we can all relate. SNSD has millions of fans that even when being right in front of them, they won't every fully see us and remember each & one of us.. but! do know that they appreciate us. ALL of us, even the faces of Sones they've never met before, and definitely the Sones that have attended/attend their concerts. They know we love them, so just keep supporting them and cheering them on because you are appreciated by them, as we are all!!   :thumbup:  :)

Posted Image
Once a SONE, always a S O N E | Forever a proud H y o h u n n i e

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

i'm from manila and i didn't even get to see them here T_T

I am here in Taiwan for three years now. And I missed the first two Asia Tours. I know how that feels. I was so close, just one train ride away. So close. I had to wait two years before I finally got to see them in person. That was two long years. Hoping, praying, you name it. So I know how that feels.

But one thing I learned and appreciated that it's true: you want something badly, you will find ways to get it, and you will keep wishing and praying for it. I mean, it doesn't hurt to hope because hoping is free, but you also got to make some things happen to get that chance to make that hope come true.

Easier said than done, of course. Let's keep on praying and hoping that they'd visit us in Manila again soon, and work hard that IF and WHEN they do, you can grab that chance to see them... and finally experience the wonderful magic of being in the Pink Ocean.

Good luck!

Awww.. That part when you said that you felt sad because although you were there giving in 100% of yourself through-out their performances, when it's all over you feel as though you are just another "nameless" Sone, and just another drop in the pink ocean.. wow. That was very deep! And I'm sure we can all relate. SNSD has millions of fans that even when being right in front of them, they won't every fully see us and remember each & one of us.. but! do know that they appreciate us. ALL of us, even the faces of Sones they've never met before, and definitely the Sones that have attended/attend their concerts. They know we love them, so just keep supporting them and cheering them on because you are appreciated by them, as we are all!!   :thumbup:  :)

I always feel that way for all the four times I've seen them in person. It's really deep, and sometimes so deep that it actually hurts. And I'm thinking that it's the price I pay for being a SONE. And even though I feel this way every single time, I'm willing to do it, see them again, cheer, sing, and fanchant like crazy, do it all over again. I mean, I really can't do much as a SONE compared to the others who have gone on to know the Girls more and the Girls know those SONEs personally. I am honestly jealous or envious of them, but sometimes, I got to be contented with what I have, and what I can realistically do as well. But that doesn't mean that my love for SNSD will lessen or something like that. Rest assured that if and when I see them again, I will still give my all, and be willing to feel sad at the end of it again, if that's what it takes to show my love for them.

I don't get that many chances to do so anyway.

Thank you!

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty