Photo

[2012.06.09] Another Four Hours in the Life of a SONE (Hsinchu, Taiwan)The SMTOWN World Tour III Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

June 9, 2012, Hsinchu County Stadium, Hsinchu, Taiwan.

Barely four months ago, this SONE finally got the chance to see the nine blessedly wonderful angels that changed his life forever. And now, again, I was blessed to see them again. I honestly cannot believe that I would have another chance to see Girls' Generation once again, and in such a short span of time.

SMTOWN World Tour III.

Posted Image

This time, Girls' Generation was with their fellow SMTOWN hoobaes and sunbaenims, sharing the spotlight and the stage for the next four wonderful and memorable hours.

Posted Image

But I do admit, I missed them. I missed seeing them on stage live and in person. I missed seeing their bright appearances and happy faces live and in person. And seeing them with Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), and EXO, all performing and spreading so much joy and happiness to so many Kpop fans, made the whole experience so much more engaging and memorable.

And that realization made me realize how much I really do love Girls' Generation. How much I really do love Kim Taeyeon, Jung Suyeon, Lee Soonkyu, Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seo Joohyun.

Of course for this fan account, I will be focusing on Girls' Generation...

Happiness. If there was one thing that will and can describe the whole experience, it's happiness. After all the stress that I have been through this spring semester in my studies, it's good to get something like this to get away from it all, even for just four hours.

I was honestly surprised that the venue was an open-air arena. Whoa. I didn't even realize it until I got in. That worried me a bit because the weather wasn't really that nice. It actually rained a bit at 5:30PM, the time the concert was about to start. Because of that, there was a 30-minute delay.

The first I saw was Jessica, performing a duet with her cute and hot little sister Krystal. I really saw how close the Jung Sisters really are. They really looked cute together performing California Gurls.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fastforward to the first full set. Taeyeon simply blew me away with Devil's Cry, the same powerful performance that she had in Bangkok. That song has become her signature song when she wants to do a powerful vocal performance. Taeyeon can really be a rock star if she wants to later on.

Posted Image

And then came Run Devil Run, Genie, and Kissing You. I was really happy that I heard not only SONEs cheering and fanchanting, but also everybody who was there. The fanchants were so loud that I was really happy. But especially for Kissing You, I was feeling really really happy because it's an old song that carried a totally different concept compared to what they portray now. For a while there I thought that I missed the old Girls' Generation of being cute and innocent. They have really grown up now to be gorgeous, mature, and sexy young ladies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They were such dorks while introducing themselves after Run Devil Run. For instance, Tiffany's eyesmiles were really to die for. And Sooyoung was just so darn pretty that night. I was happy that all nine of them came, especially from what I've learned in SMTOWN LA that Yoona and Yuri weren't able to join them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was swooning and fanboying all over when Sooyoung and Jessica, and Seohyun briefly, went to our side of the stage during Kissing You.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then I noticed something during the concert. I was also fanchanting and cheering away for the other artists as well. I didn't know their fanchants beforehand, but I was just going along with their fans. I was fanchanting with Shawols and ELFs and Cassies, for example. I was cheering out loud for Kangta, BoA, f(x) and EXO as well. For that time, I felt united with the rest of the SMTOWN fandoms, and it felt really really great. Being able to see yellow, red, blue, pink, green, and purple lightsticks and balloons all waving and flashing at the same time was such a wonderful sight to behold. At least for that night, there were no fanwars going on there.

And then Twinkle came. I admit at first when TaeTiSeo was launched a couple of months ago I was really skeptical, but I am happy that my fears and doubts were put to rest. TaeTiSeo looked so freakingly cute on stage. Tiffany's eyesmiles were to die for again and again and again. And also during the performance of DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again with EXO, man, they really got me going partying looking so darn hot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fastfoward once more. And this part surprised even myself. When they performed Himnae, I was actually crying. And they were tears of joy. The feeling of happiness was so overwhelming that I felt my tears roll down my cheeks while singing and jumping along to the song. I really cannot explain why, but hearing that song that night made me cry a lot. The atmosphere was so charged up that yes, it was urging me to just shout "way to go!". And Jessica came to our side again! She's so stunningly gorgeous.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then Gee came. That induced probably one of the biggest and loudest fanchants of the night. By that time, my throat was already very dry and hurting a lot but I just kept on fanchanting like crazy. Again, I didn't care what happen to myself afterwards. I just wanted to give my all to the Girls. The whole crowd was going, "Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby!" to their hearts content.

The last song that they sang was their latest song, The Boys. Again, fanchanting and singing with every bit of strength and energy remaining in my body, I tried to give my full support to the Girls. At that point I was honestly at the point of exhaustion. Standing for hours on end on the mosh pit under crazy weather conditions, I pushed on, hoping that I won't collapse on the field. I was determined in giving my all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

During the final song, when all the SMTOWN idols were onstage, I really had so much fun also watching Taeyeon and Sooyoung being such dorks playing with the cameras. I was happy that they were happy. I was happy seeing them having so much fun horsing around.

And after that, the concert was over. My feet, along with the rest of my body, were sore like hell. And I still have to travel at least three hours back to Tainan City from Hsinchu (the hardest part was I had to wait for another six hours just to catch a bus - I left Hsinchu at 4:10AM and got back to Tainan at 7:30AM). As I walked -- or rather, painfully hobbled -- out of Hsinchu County Stadium, exhausted, tired, cannot speak properly, sleepy, a flood of thoughts and feelings rushed through me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In those four hours, I really felt that as a KPop fan, my heart will always and only beat for Girls' Generation. Although I was cheering on the other SMTOWN artists, it is only with Girls' Generation that my heart was filled with happiness and energy. It was only through Girls' Generation that my fatigue and all my aches and pains melted away magically. Sure, I was singing along rather robustly to Superman, Sorry Sorry, and Bonamana. Sure, I was dancing along to Keep Your Head Down and Rising Sun. Sure, I was enjoying the whole time. But it was only during Girls' Generation time on stage that I felt different.

During that time, it was only Girls' Generation that made me cry. That what I felt during that time was something beyond understanding and logic.

Fanchanting to my heart's content, "Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Apuroudo So Nyuh Shi Dae, Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae!" was and will always be a dream come true. It's one of the best things that I have ever subjected myself to.

And it was also during that time that I felt a little bit sad. While I was watching them perform, I felt like this lonely, nameless SONE who loves them so much and is now so in love with them, and yet the only thing that I can do is just watch them from afar, to be contented to just love them from a distance. I was intently watching them on, seeing their bright and beautiful faces, but from their point of view, they would never know me, much less see me in that crowd. Like in Bangkok, they would never know that I'm not even Taiwanese, but a Filipino who traveled far and put so much time and effort just to see them (unless a miracle worthy of every Holy Book ever written somehow occurs).

But evenso, going to SMTOWN Taiwan will go down in my own personal stories of how much I love Girls' Generation. Loving Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun will be one of the greatest things that I have ever done with my life. And almost 24 hours after the whole experience (as of this writing), my heart has never felt so much for such people. Much like in Bangkok, this experience just galvanized how much I love Girls' Generation.

I know I cannot do much compared to other SONEs and other KPop fans in general. But after this, I am now determined that whatever I can do, I will do it wholeheartedly, just for the Girls. I realized that was actually worse off in Hsinchu afterwards compared to my physical state after the concert in Bangkok, but if that is what it takes to show all my love and support to Girls' Generation, I'd gladly do it again. Seriously.

I have said it once, and I will say it again, "I Love You, Girls' Generation... And I Always Will... 'Tilll The Day I Die..."

Posted Image
That's me before the start of the show. And I noticed that I was wearing basically the same outfit as with Bangkok.

PS. Just like before, I'm still debating whether I should upload the videos I took. Most of them were really crappy because I wasn't looking at the screen when I was taking them. I was looking at them. And they were kind of distracting a lot because I was screaming like a crazy fanboy almost the entire show that it's kind of embarrassing to upload them now that I think about it.

PPS. Now I also understand why a lot of people love Super Junior and TVXQ. Super Junior was simply so darn entertaining to watch, looking cool and confident while performing and being funny during the introductions. TVXQ totally owned the stage with their very powerful and a**-kick performance that it blew me away.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 29 October 2012 - 07:47 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

mirahusna mirahusna
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

gosh, i felt the same though !! i think all SONEs have the same feeling as well. overwhelmed and speechless by just supporting, chanting, looking at them from afar :)

monkeylover17 monkeylover17
  • Donors
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hi Rick! I read your fan account of the Bangkok concert and I enjoyed that very much. This account was delightful as well, you are what I would call a true, loyal SONE. SONE to the bone.

I felt for you when you said, "And it was also during that time that I felt a little bit sad. While I was watching them perform, I felt like this lonely, nameless SONE who loves them so much and is now so in love with them, and yet the only thing that I can do is just watch them from afar, to be contented to just love them from a distance."

I totally understand how you feel but at the same time I can't stop but think that the girls can FEEL you, they may not see you, may not know your face, etc but I believe they can feel your energy and love. They talk about it all the time, getting that energy from the fans when they perform. And although this may sound cheesy and stupid, I believe its this kind of connection that links us to SNSD. Sometimes I also have that feeling of absolute joy and sadness at the same time, it's a strange and heartbreaking phenomenon but better to have experienced such emotions than not in my opinion...

P.S. You can really pull off a pink shirt! :hrhr:

aihiennp45 aihiennp45
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

An awesome fan account :)
I like the way you cheer for our girls even though you were exhausted, like the way you come over difficulties to have a chance to see them. You are so brave!! :)
I also like the big love you have for the girls. It's worth proud :)
I can understand your sadness when just being a nameless Sone in that pink crowd. It may be hurt but we have to accept, right? Anyway, you should know that you are even more lucky than thousands of Sones all over the world who seem to be impossible to see our angels in reality. Like me, meeting them is just a big dream which i don't know how long i can achieve :)
Cheers for all the things you have experienced :)

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:23 PM

An awesome fan account :)
I like the way you cheer for our girls even though you were exhausted, like the way you come over difficulties to have a chance to see them. You are so brave!! :)
I also like the big love you have for the girls. It's worth proud :)
I can understand your sadness when just being a nameless Sone in that pink crowd. It may be hurt but we have to accept, right? Anyway, you should know that you are even more lucky than thousands of Sones all over the world who seem to be impossible to see our angels in reality. Like me, meeting them is just a big dream which i don't know how long i can achieve :)
Cheers for all the things you have experienced :)

After the concert, I was so ready to just drop down dead from exhaustion, but I still needed to go back promptly for a class the following day. I didn't realize that I was THAT tired.

I am extremely grateful and thankful to God for giving such chances to see Girls' Generation in person. Deep in my heart I know I will always and forever be grateful for finally seeing them in person (well, TWICE already in my lifetime), after two years of waiting.

Thank you so much!

Hi Rick! I read your fan account of the Bangkok concert and I enjoyed that very much. This account was delightful as well, you are what I would call a true, loyal SONE. SONE to the bone.

I felt for you when you said, "And it was also during that time that I felt a little bit sad. While I was watching them perform, I felt like this lonely, nameless SONE who loves them so much and is now so in love with them, and yet the only thing that I can do is just watch them from afar, to be contented to just love them from a distance."

I totally understand how you feel but at the same time I can't stop but think that the girls can FEEL you, they may not see you, may not know your face, etc but I believe they can feel your energy and love. They talk about it all the time, getting that energy from the fans when they perform. And although this may sound cheesy and stupid, I believe its this kind of connection that links us to SNSD. Sometimes I also have that feeling of absolute joy and sadness at the same time, it's a strange and heartbreaking phenomenon but better to have experienced such emotions than not in my opinion...

P.S. You can really pull off a pink shirt! :hrhr:

Thank you! When I started knowing the Girls two years ago, I never realized how much they would affect my life and would capture my heart totally and completely.

I really wanted to be as close to the real deal experience as I can when writing fan accounts, just to make them feel real and genuine.

That moment when I felt sad honestly scared me too. But all in all, that is the reality. Yes I understand and appreciate that they would probably never know me as who I am beyond being a SONE. It hurts but like people say, when you hurt because of loving, then that love is real because you can feel it. That is exactly what I feel - both happiness and sadness - every single moment in Bangkok and Hsinchu.

I agree it's cheesy, but that's how it works between SONEs and SNSD, and that is what makes it so special. I love them so much that i both occasions I gave my all to them and then felt so drained afterwards, but I didn't care.

Thank you! And yeah... well, I did spend a little bit of time looking for the perfect pink shirt that would suit me. That was a very involved purchase decision.

gosh, i felt the same though !! i think all SONEs have the same feeling as well. overwhelmed and speechless by just supporting, chanting, looking at them from afar :)

It is overwhelming. You can completely transform into this very different person just being crazy about supporting, fanchanting, singing, and watching. It was so much fun.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

wow you watched them and see them in person twice.. how lucky you are.... :)

i haven't watched them yet but i can feel your happiness in your fan account...

well i wanna watch them and see them in person and i think i will feel the same what you felt and do the same what you did....i really wanna watch them. :blush: ... it will be the happiest that will happen in my life.... :D

btw.. nice fan account and thanks for posting it.. ^^

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

wow you watched them and see them in person twice.. how lucky you are.... :)

i haven't watched them yet but i can feel your happiness in your fan account...

well i wanna watch them and see them in person and i think i will feel the same what you felt and do the same what you did....i really wanna watch them. :blush: ... it will be the happiest that will happen in my life.... :D

btw.. nice fan account and thanks for posting it.. ^^

Yes, I am simply so grateful and thankful for having seen them twice already. Honestly, I sometimes think, "What have I done to deserve such great chances of seeing the people I love in person?" "What have I done to be so blessed with the opportunity to finally meet Girls' Generation whom I love so much in person?" And it scares me a lot too.

Finally being able to see them in person is such an overwhelming experience full of emotions, sometimes mixed emotions too. I do hope that you will get your chance too. I waited two years before I finally saw them.

Thank you!

BunnyPancake.jpg

honeychan12 honeychan12
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

i want to experience to watch them too ^__^

:D :D :D

batch2o3.pngbatch313p.png

seomatevow-1.gif

@renervy , My tumblr
My Blog SOSHI 43v3r
Instagram
ID: @HONEYCHAN12

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

awesome fan account!

Edited by greentea25, 02 June 2023 - 10:59 AM.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

i want to experience to watch them too ^__^

:D :D :D

Keep the faith. I waited two years before I finally had the chance to see in person in Bangkok last February, and then I was lucky enough to see them again in Hsinchu. I do hope that there will be other chances especially for those who haven't seen the Girls. Truly, it's an overwhelming and heartwarming experience.

awesome fan account man. i understand the feeling of missing them too. it's the withdrawal lol. i went to smtown la, and i missed seeing them as well. ^-^ greatest moment of my life. if it was possible, i'd attend all of the smtown! no matter where it is! lol :D snsd forever can take my money. life is complete. prior to entering the venue, was the camera restricted?

They were inspecting bags and such at the entrance. And then during the first half of the concert some security personnel were tapping people in the shoulders to stop taking photos and especially videos, but I noticed that in the second half, they gave up. I even saw two people in the same mosh pit as I am holding HD and HQ cameras taking pictures and videos away like crazy. I got annoyed with one person who was shoving her way and hit me just to get a good shot.

All of the pictures and videos I have came from my smart phone. That's it. I wanted to enjoy the concert live and seeing their faces live and clearly.

Anyways, yeah, when I saw them again in Hsinchu, I realized that I missed them so much, and it's been four months since Bangkok. And that's the time when I also realized how much I have grown to love them as well. And now I am entertaining the thought of going to Tokyo and Seoul in August for the next legs of SMTOWN... although that would break my bank account for sure.

Thank you!

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 13 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

...It's funny though.

It's been three weeks since then and yet I still feel so exhausted and have not fully recovered yet from that physical exertion that I did. It seems that I gave a whole lot more than I initially thought.

And emotionally, I think I am also starting to become more emotionally attached. Every time I see pictures of them now my heart skips a beat and I feel this slight pain in my chest. A friend of mine (an ELF, mind you) told me that she felt the same way for Super Junior when I told her what I was feeling for Girls' Generation.

Truly, recalling what I felt during SMTOWN makes me feel so much for them now. And I don't know if I would be happy or scared about it.

BunnyPancake.jpg

aihiennp45 aihiennp45
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

I am surfing the Internet and come back here again :)
Maybe it's the first Fan account that i read wholly. Every time i read it over and over again, i feel happy as the same as the first time.
Now, I seem to understand the reason why I like this account too much. It's because of your great love for the girls.
Like you, as time goes by, I become more and more attached with the girls.
I just know them one year ago, from the 4th Anniversary. At that time I have never thought that I would be like this and never known that they will affect me so much in life.
How can I describe my real feelings? My bad English doesn't allow me to do it >.<
I'm also thankful for your cheer-up that we all have a chance of meeting SNSD when we keep the faith. I haven't had met that lucky. But in last few days, I had an experience which seems to be similar to it. IAM movie of SM town was shown in my country. Watching it is just a normal thing, but because i am in preparation for entrance examination to university next July, it's impossible for me to get permission from my family to go to the theater.
Anyway, my passion for SNSD defeats all. I went to the theater alone and enjoyed it after telling lie to my family that I had sth important to go out with my friends. Just seeing them in about 20 minutes on such large screen really made me happy. I sang, danced and supported the girls as if I were in real concert of them ^^
As the last time, thank u so much for your awesome account :) SNSD will be proud if they know they have many TRUE fans like you :)

ZzzSica ZzzSica
  • Donors
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

waaa im so jealous :( this is the 3rd time ive missed an snsd event which i culdve gone to -_- im just so unlucky ive always got something else on :( thx for the detailed fan account, im really happy to see how much we sones love snsd so much ^_^ thx for sharing ~~

Posted ImagePosted Image

<3 Sica <3

Posted Image

Right Now...It's Girls Generation!!!

SONE Forever Posted Image

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:13 AM

I am surfing the Internet and come back here again :)
Maybe it's the first Fan account that i read wholly. Every time i read it over and over again, i feel happy as the same as the first time.
Now, I seem to understand the reason why I like this account too much. It's because of your great love for the girls.
Like you, as time goes by, I become more and more attached with the girls.
I just know them one year ago, from the 4th Anniversary. At that time I have never thought that I would be like this and never known that they will affect me so much in life.
How can I describe my real feelings? My bad English doesn't allow me to do it >.<
I'm also thankful for your cheer-up that we all have a chance of meeting SNSD when we keep the faith. I haven't had met that lucky. But in last few days, I had an experience which seems to be similar to it. IAM movie of SM town was shown in my country. Watching it is just a normal thing, but because i am in preparation for entrance examination to university next July, it's impossible for me to get permission from my family to go to the theater.
Anyway, my passion for SNSD defeats all. I went to the theater alone and enjoyed it after telling lie to my family that I had sth important to go out with my friends. Just seeing them in about 20 minutes on such large screen really made me happy. I sang, danced and supported the girls as if I were in real concert of them ^^
As the last time, thank u so much for your awesome account :) SNSD will be proud if they know they have many TRUE fans like you :)

I guess the Girls have that power, that magic: the more you get exposed to them, the more you grow attached to them. I have openly admitted that I am very very much emotionally attached to them. I have admitted that loving the Girls would go down as one of the best things that I have ever done with my life, no matter what happens. Don't ask me why I love the Girls, and how I've become to love them. I myself don't even know the answers to those questions. I just do.

I'm happy that you were able to watch I AM. At least you got to experience something shared with the rest of the SONEs back in your hometown, and that itself is already pretty magical and meaningful.

And about that thing about having it hard to express your feelings towards the Girls? Don't worry too much about it. With practice, with time, you can. Even if my English is good I was still struggling to find the right words to express my own thoughts and feelings towards the Girls. It also took some practice and some time for me as well.

Again, thank you so much!

waaa im so jealous :( this is the 3rd time ive missed an snsd event which i culdve gone to -_- im just so unlucky ive always got something else on :( thx for the detailed fan account, im really happy to see how much we sones love snsd so much ^_^ thx for sharing ~~

Yeah, I see what you mean there and I know where you're coming from. I really took that chance and forsaking some things, leaving some things behind, risking some things, just for the chance to see the Girls. I know that I am not as young as I used to be -- and hence not as energetic and as vigorous as I was -- I know I was going to be dead tired and dead exhausted, but I still pushed on. I risked a lot for that chance to finally show my love for them.

But still, keep on praying and hoping. Keep the faith. There's always that saying that if you wish and pray for something hard enough, you'd get that chance. I sure hope you would get yours.

Thank you!

BunnyPancake.jpg

FrozenArctic FrozenArctic
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 631 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

oh you're back with another fanaccount!! So lucky you get to see them again in such a short time hehe :]

I always enjoy reading your fanaccounts because they are filled with true SONE feelings. Your happiness and excitement were so evident throughout your recap, and even though I wasn't there, after reading this, I also felt that post-concert joy. Your support towards Girls' Generation is truly unwavering. Take care and hopefully we'll meet at a future concert, wherever that may be (:

二人だけの秘密だよ. cr; merong77.com

EC0vHcc.png

Read: Fan Fiction | Fan Account

Twitter: @FrozenArctic

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Wow~ sounded like tons of fun <3
Thanks for the pictures. They look really gorgeous <3
And you had seats near the front too! Lucky! ^^

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:34 AM

oh you're back with another fanaccount!! So lucky you get to see them again in such a short time hehe :]

I always enjoy reading your fanaccounts because they are filled with true SONE feelings. Your happiness and excitement were so evident throughout your recap, and even though I wasn't there, after reading this, I also felt that post-concert joy. Your support towards Girls' Generation is truly unwavering. Take care and hopefully we'll meet at a future concert, wherever that may be (:

On both occasions that I saw them, I ended up feeling so darn overwhelmed that, like I said, I honestly didn't care what would happen to me afterwards when all the cheering, singing, and fanchanting was done. I really cannot explain why, but it's been like that twice. I forget about everything else and I just wanted to be there and show all the love and support that I can muster. I remember one friend of mine saying that it takes a special person to make you laugh and cry, feel happy and sad, all at the same time. Girls' Generation did that to me. Twice. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I love them so much.

I really do feel blessed and I am so thankful for the opportunities to see the Girls in person before I die... (*knock on wood*) Yeah, I really do hope that someday, by some quirk of fate, we can all get together in one of their events and we can all cheer for them as one big happy SONE family.

Thank you so much!!!

Wow~ sounded like tons of fun <3
Thanks for the pictures. They look really gorgeous <3
And you had seats near the front too! Lucky! ^^

It was really fun. And they are gorgeous that I was actually stunned and felt my heart flutter every time they come to our side of the stage.
I actually had to "fight" for that spot because mosh pits don't have seat numbers... heck they don't have seats at all. You just go there and stand at random places hoping you'd get a good enough spot... and then stand there for the entire duration of the concert (which was pretty darn tiring and exhausting actually). And because of my height (I'm only 157cm tall), I really had to be conscious of my spot there because there were a lot of taller people around me.

Thanks so much!

BunnyPancake.jpg

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

You are so lucky could see the girls twice!

And by reading your writing I felt like I was there too..:-) and my heart also could also feel the like you feel.

Thank you very much for sharing with us which are don't have a chance yet to meet the girls personally.

zx1co3.jpg

ahobpower ahobpower
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

I'm jealous of you! SNSD has never been to my country until now..

The concert looks really great! I'm so happy for you...

So the concert went for four hours? I think that's too short compared to how long we want to see their faces and smiles... and we would like to greet them, like forever!

Hahahaha, thank you for sharing!

I might be a new SONE fan, but I'm not losing to veteran SONEs!
We have the same role model, we have the same vision and mission: To encourage and support SNSD!
9fxftg.gif

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

You are so lucky could see the girls twice!

And by reading your writing I felt like I was there too..:-) and my heart also could also feel the like you feel.

Thank you very much for sharing with us which are don't have a chance yet to meet the girls personally.

Thank you! I really am thankful and grateful to have seen them in person that I often asked myself what I have done to deserve such an opportunity.
And thank you as well, I try to put as much emotion as I can when I try to write to justify what I have experienced there. To make it seem so real despite the limitations of words.

I'm jealous of you! SNSD has never been to my country until now..

The concert looks really great! I'm so happy for you...

So the concert went for four hours? I think that's too short compared to how long we want to see their faces and smiles... and we would like to greet them, like forever!

Hahahaha, thank you for sharing!

Yes, it was for four hours, but as I've said, it was SMTOWN: so it's a lot of artists as well aside from SNSD. TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), and Kangta were there too. I was in Bangkok last February for SNSD's solo concert there for three and a half hours, and yeah, selfishly speaking, it felt short as well (I have a fan account of that one too). When you experience that magic, you just want to slow down time and try to savor every single moment.

Thank you as well!

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty