[OTHERS] Girls' Generation's "Thanks To" from 3rd Full Album "The Boys"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic
leafy leafy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

what's the silly bf ???????????????????????????
I'm crying for the silly bf. anyone tell me plz. What's the silly bf.TT_TT

Why are you crying? It shouldn't matter to you if Tiffany is in a relationship. You want her to be happy, don't you?
But personally, I think she means "best friend" not "boyfriend".

KIM TAEYEON JUNG SOOYEON

Currently Reading:

Auratus - ASLS | sparksfly7 - SIYE | iiEatBubbles - AL3O | boxxsaltz - Dissonance

Smile_Tonz Smile_Tonz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

Why are you crying? It shouldn't matter to you if Tiffany is in a relationship. You want her to be happy, don't you?
But personally, I think she means "best friend" not "boyfriend".

bcoz I'm Taeny Shipper. And I love tiffany very*100000 much. Sry I can't accept it now.T^T
but if she has boyfriend I tried accept in future.

Edited by Smile_Tonz, 20 November 2011 - 08:06 PM.

Zoro_GG Zoro_GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

Really sweet and warm.

We are always thankful to be fans of Girls' Generation.

Thanks for translating these wonderful passage to us.
Really appreciate with that~

alexisT alexisT
  • Donors
  • 865 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for the translation!
It's heartwarming to see the messages. The girls have definitely worked very hard.
I'll always support them! Hwaiting! :D

coffee_10 coffee_10
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

thanks for the translation, finally i can know what that sentence talk about~~ (:
but, for my bias, fany's silly bf, is it means best friend?
but it is ok for me if it means another way, as long as fany is happy then nevermind~~
thanks again for the translation and thanks for the girls lo~~proud to be sone~girls, hwaiting~~~ :turned:
Posted ImagePosted Image

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

thank you so much for translating!

yeokshi soshified :D (Y)

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

CupcakeyMuffin CupcakeyMuffin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

such long messages and so many people^^ well except for hyoyeon's one sentence message xD way to keep it simple. i wonder who tiffany's "bf" is .. her message was so casual and friendly it surprised me lol. and i wonder who GJB is in sica's ... seohyun made such a long list of everyone .. she must remember a lott of people owo

xianhui jian xianhui jian
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

^.^

Edited by xianhui jian, 06 September 2013 - 01:08 PM.

skY jUIce skY jUIce
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

thank you so much for the translation~

taeyeon last line made me chuckle a bit haha..
and i didn't know that sica n hara are this close..

hyo's message sure is short but i agree with what someone said before,maybe she has many thing to say..
and sure fany's silly bf caught my attention too..

yuri's love to her brother..wah..she sure is close to her brother..

thanks again for this!

seohyunah~ seohyunah~
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

I loved reading this. I felt every word and appreciated every thankyou to the SONEs. Very touching indeed. I cracked up at Hyo's message. Straight, short and funny just like her. I knew Seobaby would write the longest message because she thanked vey single person in her life. So adorkable. Thanks for translating, it made my day!! GG ALL THE FREAKING WAY~~~!

OhMySica♡ OhMySica♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Thank you so much for translating this! Seohyun's message was the longest. Haha. And Hyoyeon, so short yet it has a deeper meaning. Haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

제시카가 언제나 곁에 있다.

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

Thanks for sharing and translating this~~
Somehow, I just felt really good reading these messages :thumbup:
I just love how much they thank God and everyone else (SONEs too =])
SNSD Hwaiting~~ Always~

HakimnyaFany HakimnyaFany
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

I think she means "best friend"? I don't think manager oppa would allow her to so openly admit she is in a relationship.

Taeyeon, that is an understatement. You above all need a nice, long rest for everything you've done, everything you've sacrificed for SNSD.

oowwhhh i see.. maybe it means best friend, not boy friend.. thx very much^^

991tumblr_lp753djeQb1qin7.gif

Nothing can't stop me from Loving her^^

shiroikiba26 shiroikiba26
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

Thanks for translating their messages. These girls a really sweet and that's why I love them :D I'll keep supporting them no matter what.

Posted Image
credit to Teishia for the awesome sig

shikshin824 shikshin824
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

thank you for taking your time to translate this soshified! and some of their messages are like essays! haha
anyways, i was really touched and got teary as i read the messages. it was heart warming.
like everyone im still fuzzing about Fany's "bf" thing haha
i wish Hyoyeon could've expressed her feelings, but her message was random and funny haha
Taeyeon, yes you did a good job. aactually everyone of you guys did a great job!
right now, all nine of you are the only ones that make me smile when i have a bad day and that makes my worries go away.
as a SONE i wanna thank you guys for bringing me joy! when you smile, i smile ;)
RIGHT NOW, FROM NOW ON, AND FOREVER...IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!!!

sooyeonmyheaven sooyeonmyheaven
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Ahh my heart feels all warm and fuzzy just from reading this.
I'm so proud of our girls for putting out yet another great album. So proud to be a SONE!!
So thankful that all 9 of them grew up so well, so thankful that they give me strength everyday :wub:
And last but not least, thanks to everyone involved in subbing this! You guys are the best!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

영원히 소녀시대

sig cr: peachgirlxo@ssf

lilaznfan lilaznfan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

thanks for translating! i was wondering what they wrote. and damn everyone wrote like essays so long to read lmao. only hyoyeon wrote one sentence ahah

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

My heart froze when I first read Tiffany's message. "bf"... what the...??? I gotta admit, that made my head spinning because I don't know what that means, and obviously only that other person knows what she meant by that.

That actually confirms my worst fears about me being a SONE - I've fallen in love with them. With that, I'm sure that I'd be falling to pieces once they start having lovelives and having boyfriends. I mean, I'd be happy for them because they found their happiness, but for sure that inside I'd be crying... and crying hard. Seriously. I will. I'd be smiling and cheering for them just to hide the pain and jealousy that I feel inside.

So many people to be thankful to. But yeah, just like Taeyeon said, the bottom line should be that they are not getting sick and they are staying healthy. That should be the number one priority for them and for the people around them who are tasked of taking care of SNSD.

And whoa, are Sunny and Seohyun sharing the same faith now with Sooyoung and Tiffany? They mentioned God in their list of who to thank as well. I didn't know anything about that.

Thank you too, SNSD! For all the wonderful love, joy, and happiness that you are spreading to the world. Good luck and Godspeed.

Thank you for the translations too.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

hwaiting7 hwaiting7
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

thank you for the translations!
lol yes fany, "Girls’ Generation all the FREAKIN’ way!" indeed xD
fany: "-& the Silly bf, never wanna be w/o u KAY! (; ♥" wonder what this is all about? boyfriend or bestfriend o: and who? maybe a joke/nickname for someone? xP
and hyoyeon's one sentence message LOL

Posted Image

siggy cr: vtension@ssf

ChoSica ChoSica
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

awesome, thank you for translating the messages!! i wonder who's GJB in Sica's message.. and i really love Taeyeon's, especially the last line, hehe..
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing