Photo

Happy First Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대Leave your Messages~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
Johner Johner
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

I can't believe it's been a year since I first saw you guys debut. Even predebut...I was telling everyone about you guys, because I had seen some videos of Hyoyeon dance, Yuri Dance, Taeyeon sing etc. I was given some negative feedback, but you guys shined so brightly that all of that was overcome. Now I have the same people always asking about SNSD and acknowledging how good they are and how wrong they were about SNSD. That in itself make me happiest. HAPPY 1st Birthday SNSD. Look forward to seeing you guys soon in concert. Continue working hard and we will always support you.

h0ney.magixz h0ney.magixz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:59 AM

even if i am late i want to greet SNSD, belated happy anniversary. :D
hehe. more powers to you all!

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT S O N Y E O . S H I . D A E

Banner Removed. Violation: TOTAL SIZE OCCUPIED BY A GRAPHIC MAY NOT EXCEED A 500x200 PIXEL RECTANGLE AND 125KB.
Tiffany | Seohyun | Taeyeon | Sooyoung | Sunny | Hyoyeon | Jessica | Yuri | yoonA

pinkygurl pinkygurl
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:47 AM

happy 1st anniversary to SNSD...
i hope this group will last forever...
and i really hope that one day, SNSD will come to malaysia..

nansmb nansmb
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

1st Anniversary

i love SNSD

Odile Odile
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:34 AM

Happy First Anniversary!

Keep being like yourself! You're the BEST ^^

Fighting! =^^=

TaeFanySica TaeFanySica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 04:29 AM

Go~Soshi~Go!!! Go~TaeFanySica~Go!!! Go~SooYoonRi~Go!!! Go~HyoSeoSun~Go!!! Go~소원~Go!!! Fighting!
Happy 1st Anniversary! We will always be here for you,!!!
starting off with:

1. Kim Tae Yeon - she's dorky, she is always taking care of her dongsaengs just like an Umma... she is the first member that I saw during INTW and she really looked like Boa... Thank you for making us smile and you said you don't have any aegyo but you really do have! you have more aegyo than Sunny and Fany!!! ㅋㅋㅋ! 사랑해요! 파이팅! 태연 JJANG!!!

2. Hwang Mi Young - her famous Eye Smile always melts me! you are one of my faves! brighter than mushroom!!!!!!! just kidding, brighter than a jewel Fany Fany Tiffany! your english rockz... Thank you for visiting Soshified and hope you enjoyed your visit.... whatever hairstyle looks great on you... Fany Fany Tiffany you're so cute! Saranghaeyo!! Fighting!!! "I'm Bringing Sexy Back, YEAH!"

3. Jung Soo Yeon - At first, everyone said she's the Ice Princess but she's really not like that.. she's also outgoing and fun... you are so GorJess and SeXica ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't ever change! Sica the Sleeping Princess hahaahah! how can you sleep everywhere kekekeke just kidding... Take care always, Saranghaeyo and Fighting!

4. Choi Soo Young - Shikshin of the group who never gains weight?? you are so entertaining to watch and thank you for making the Fans smile! you are really a multi-entertainer because you can do so well in acting, singing, dancing, modelling, hosting and many more of course that includes eating kekeke... 사랑해요! 파이팅!!!!!!!!!!

5. Im Yoona - this beautiful girl is really prettier than a flower, 2nd shikshin of the group but you also don't gain weight at all kekeke... always do well in your acting, your unnies are watching you!
사랑해요! 파이팅.........

6. Kwon Yuri - the 3rd shikshin and the look alike of Yoona and Seo Hyun... you are always making us smile and laugh, you're S-Line is sooo great! "hmmmm, Honey!" or should I say "hmmmm, Sica!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... stay the way you are... 사랑해요! 파이팅!!!

7. Seo Ju Hyun - 소녀시대 and 소원's Maknae, kero kero kero!!! you really like Keroro and Johnny Depp huh,... you are always being took care by your unnies and us so don't be sick and always be good... study hard arasso?? take care always and 사랑해요! 파이팅!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Sunny Lee - Soon Gyu!!!! kekekeke please don't be mad hahahaha! Aegyo Master of Soshi, you are really good in making jokes and you always have energy no wonder you are Soshi's energetic source... you are the secret weapon with many aegyo, "very good, YO!".... Sunny Jjang!!! 사랑해요 and 파이팅!

9. Kim Hyo Yeon - The dancing queen! I like your dance especially Poppin! she is said to be snobbish but she really isn't at all... she is actually fun, nice and sweet.... I like your straight long hair, really fits you... Advance Happy Birthday! 사랑해요 and 파이팅!!!

SOSHI FIGHTING AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ONCE AGAIN!

-Alvie (Rockistah_Girl = TaeFanySica), Philippines

Edited by TaeFanySica, 09 August 2008 - 04:30 AM.

Posted Image
The Formula To Kill ANTIS! : TAENY + JENY = ANTIS YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN!
PROUD PRO-STAND(Stand/Strong Till All Nine Dominates)
Credits: Kara_Hyori@GGPH-Ava+Banner

ptdo ptdo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:56 AM

Wow! Happy anniversary! And so much accomplishments and so many awards already! Aja aja Fighting!!!

Sooyoungdalove Sooyoungdalove
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

Congratulations on the first anniversary!

Through all the ups and downs, through all the tears, you girls have always been the best in my eyes. Winning awards one after another, my only source of pride comes from you. And to my dearest sooyoung, you've been the most outstanding one out of all 9, and I love you all the most. Hope to really meet you one day dear. All of us knows all the hard work you've pumped in, and we understand it. Improving yourselves to bring out a better you, we appreciate it! And tiffany, no matter how much people put you down, never lose your radiant smiles and your bubbly spirit! It can't be blamed that you're straightforward, right? All the 9 of you girls have brightened my life considerably, without whom I would have been so lonely. Thanks for all you've done, you girls are the best!

Sonyuhshidae hwaiting! <3

Soshified World, where 9 girls make up 1 generation.
★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9
I believe that Taeyoung/Sooyeon will smile at me one day.
Sooyoung = Win.

Jesus_FREAK Jesus_FREAK
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
CONGRATZ CONGRATZ.
You guys are awesome.
Soshi9 HWAITING!!
S♥NE

aznrok aznrok
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

HAPPPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY SNSD!!!!
Continue to achieve success and be a great girl band group
There will definitely be more anniversary to come

chimemelody chimemelody
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Happy 1st Anniversary!!! I hope for more successes for SNSD in the future.

Yuri i love you Yuri i love you
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

i cant believe it.. i love them so much..

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:44 PM

wow i can't believe its been one year already. It feels like it was just yesterday for me when i was on Youtube surfing there and watching videos when i came upon nine beautiful girls that would change my summer. The first year has been good to you girls and i hope more greatness will come your way. Me, i will continue to support these girls.

-Johnny aka AznIntegra521

swanjas52 swanjas52
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

I don't have a lot to say like some of the others, but from the bottom of my heart happy anniversary. I will be a fan forever and will support each and every one of you any way I can.

sUpER GiRLs _ HYuNnYEo sUpER GiRLs _ HYuNnYEo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

Girls' generaTion FightiNg

~SNSD~L0V3R5 ~SNSD~L0V3R5
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:19 AM

happy 1st anniversary soshi.....
i will always love you....
keep fighting.....
^^

thehapticjoy thehapticjoy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:26 AM

congrats to my favorite girls!!!!!!
snsd > anyone else
woo

xMLuverX xMLuverX
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

I'm late since I just joined today.
but Yayz to SNSD!! I hope you guys will last for years and years and years!!
You guys are so pretty and hard working! GO SOO YOUNG!! hehe

jhey jhey
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

hope for more blisfulness and more show and dramas :rocker: :agree: :rocker:
Posted Image

Talesy Talesy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts