[OTHERS] SNSD are worried about SONE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic
soshiluv9 soshiluv9
  • Donors
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

POPULAR

This is a translation of a post by 바람막이 who apparently has access to some insiders.

Subject: SNSD are worried about SONE

Hello,

The reason I wrote the subject as such is because…

Forums are overflowing with comments of worry about how our nine girls are recently looking more and more tired and thinner. I managed to overhear, by chance, from an insider that the girls are worried about the SONE who are losing sleep over their concern for them. And so I write this so that this might be an opportunity to for us to use our energies in a more positive way.

With an unimaginable number of unpublicised schedules and tour rehearsals, the girls may look much leaner and exhausted, but to address this the girls are eating better and more than usual, as well as taking care of their fitness.

They say that it troubles the girls even more when fans are worried. They keep looking at all the worried messages from fans, and feel frustrated that they have no means of communicating with us except through things like UFO.

I know parents wonder whether their kids are doing well if they go abroad, and feel heartbroken to see them thinner… But they are taking care of themelves so well like this, so that they can show us an even better SNSD.
I hope that we can cheer for them, pray that they stay healthy and finish their Japanese tour without any accidents.

I think that instead of starting topics or writing comments that are worrying about their health, SONE should be writing things like “We believe in you” and be full of energy so that the girls will be able to take strength from us.

They are sorry for how the fans feel, so please don’t show concern but instead, show unrelenting enthusiasm and cheer for them.

PS1) There is a map detailing the locations of their Japanese tour. They say that beside this map hangs another map detailing the best restaurants in those area.

Apparently the girls refused to perform if they couldn’t do a “tour” of these restaurants ^^

PS2) Please spread this as much as possible so that as many SONE as possible can see this. My only request is that you remember to copy the subject title and the PS notes at the bottom.

Korean tends to be a language where cutting a sentence short can change the meaning drastically. We have all experienced this, right? Especially for the reporters who will probably read this, please do not quote this post in extract form.

translated by: oniontaker
source: 바람막이 @ bestiz

We all know the girls visit various fansites, Soshified included, so let's take heed of this message and stay united in our support for SoShi when posting messages. Let's trust the girls to take care of themselves. :unworthy:

hwaitaen9_hehen hwaitaen9_hehen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

"I think that instead of starting topics or writing comments that are worrying about their health, SONE should be writing things like “We believe in you” and be full of energy so that the girls will be able to take strength from us."

SNSD fighting! We'll always support you girls!

jered7 jered7
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

Ok. From now on, let's just encourage the girls. Let's not make them worry about us, by worrying about them.
Good luck SNSD on your upcoming schedules especially your tour in Japan! :thumbup:

Posted Image

credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF

k0tetsu k0tetsu
  • Donors
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:13 AM

Guess we just gotta trust in them! Believeeeeeee bruhh!
SNSD REPRESENT!

LaBrosse LaBrosse
  • Donors
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

I'm wary of insider info, but I really hope this is true. :) Shows that they check up on us once in a while, instead of the reverse.

Posted Image

http://www.last.fm/user/LaBrosseN7

awesone awesone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

It really breaks my heart to hear that they worry about us so much because we're worrying about them.
On the other hand, it makes me feel happy that they care about their fans so much.

Lets just support them as much as we can and be a fanclub that they won't have to worry about :)

Sunnyl♥ver Sunnyl♥ver
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:15 AM

I agree, let's encourage the girls..
If you read Taengoo's UFOs these days, she said she wants more work if she can...
See, they love having tight schedule.
Don't worry, there are Nine of them!
They can take care of themselves, all we need to do is to encourage them!
SNSD hwaiting!

Suntaeny1.jpg

ADPksoy.gif

(\ /) Berry
(^.^) Good

C(")(") Yo!

I ship SunTaeNy <3

If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a S♥NE.

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

yeah ! this is great ! we're all should gathering and supporting the girls instead of making topic/thread like losing weight or others to make the girls are more worry about us and also thanks for the girls that's alway look out on our comments and worry about us.
We, SONEs, also love SNSD back :)
thanks for translated and sharing ~

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

chiara0724 chiara0724
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:17 AM

I think we should really just trust them when it comes on taking care of their own selves..
I wish all the best on them!!!
Let's just pray for their health and let's cheer them up!!! That's what fans do right??
I hope I sounds okayy.. :DD

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

I'm not really worried for them because i'm sure they know what they are doing,i find the reaction from everyone a little too exaggerating.
Regardless,we all do care and want the best for them.

Edited by zheming, 23 May 2011 - 04:18 AM.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

sunshiner_12 sunshiner_12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Of cause ! SNSD ! We belive in you !!!! let's go soshi let's go !

SNSD hwaiting!

Now is SNSD

Tomorrow is SNSD

SNSD forever ~ !!

......and last answer....I'm born to be SONE !

FOREVER SONE !!

Only NINE !

Only SNSD !

Edited by sunshiner_12, 23 May 2011 - 04:31 AM.

Posted Image
MyAngel

whyFanywhy whyFanywhy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

Girls' Generation, we believe in you~♥

iB4YQIX5uBhkk.png

Icon: miwa-harmony Sig: Obelisk

angsk angsk
  • Donors
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

lets start to give lotsa encouragement and cheer up soshi girls whenever we can and wherever we are!
they are doing and giving in their best because of us, SONES :)
SNSD FIGHTING! i'll prayed hard for your safety and success for the coming Japan concert!

rylaz rylaz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:19 AM

Well i will from now i encourage the girls. Also they have other means of communicating with us they can join Twitter like the other Kpop idols have or they can come here on Soshified.

Yinfany Yinfany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

To our dearest girls, please don't be worry for Sones. :) We know you girls are old enough to know what you all are doing. Plus, as long as you all are happy with whatever you are busy with right now, Sones will be elated too. For me, your happiness always come first. No matter what issue it is, so long you girls are enjoying what you are doing, I will be giving you all my fullest support. I have faith in my nine angels. :heart: I am anticipating for what you all have for us in the future, and no doubt it will be a great hit. ;) I'm only saying this to express my support towards Girls' Generation, so don't feel pressurized. Don't worry for Sones. As much as we believe in you, trust us that we would be taking good care of ourselves, boosting our energy so we can scream at the top of our lungs when you have your comeback stage; studying/working hard while silently waiting for new releases or music shows. ^_^ Let's fight for each other okay? You girls are my greatest source of energy, and I hope Sones are one of the main reason that is pushing you girls, giving the nine beautiful angels motivations and endless energy. SOSHI/SONES FIGHTING~! :D I love the nine girls, and the power they gave me are more than what you can imagine. :heart: I have faith in them!

"Never say good-bye, So-wons." - Choi Sooyoung, GGWT SG, 131012. 

They are my Girls' Generation; I'm their So-won. ♥

JUST & ONLY OT9. ♥

@hengyin09

miiSzUnique miiSzUnique
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Woah ~ :)

This reminds me on why I LOVE SNSD ...
why i FALL for them...

why I only have my eyes on THEM~ :)

Only SNSD ... ^_^ Forever SNSD ...

Only NINE ... FOREVER NINE! ^_^

FOREVER a SONE ~ ;)

The Only Idol Group who think this way~ ^_^
That's why blessings are showered over them! ^^

hwaiting ~

More Power Unnies! :) I or WE BELIEVE in only YOU! ^_^

MemoriesOfK MemoriesOfK
  • Donors
  • 1766 posts

We'll have to keep looking at the brighter side of things and give them the support that they need.

the girls are eating better and more than usual, as well as taking care of their fitness.

It's great to know this. :thumbsup:

feel frustrated that they have no means of communicating with us except through things like UFO.

I'm sure many of us feel frustrated as well , but let's be glad to know that Tiffany drops by once in a while. :)

This is.. My Korea, My Seoul.

Posted Image

Photo cr: Me

My Journey as a Moderator: 08/01/2013 - 12/09/2013 | 04/01/2016 -

This is the problem of all great revelations; their significance so often exceeds the frame of our comprehension.
We understand only after, always after. Not simply when it's too late, but precisely because it's too late.

iHans iHans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

Love how they care for us too(: Hope that the info is true haha. Lets hope that they can complete the japan tour without any hiccups! :D You go Girls!

Posted Image Posted Image

Lets Spread The SoshiLove <3
~Brigter Then Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!!~

Sweet T Sweet T
  • Donors
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

I never worried for them, they know what they are doing... "Tour" of The best Japanese Restaurants... Thats awesome.
Have a great time and enjoy. You are amazing and you know we love you.
-I might as well just split my heart in to 9 parts lol.
-"If I met them I would not Spaz... I would just turn to Taeyeon and ask her out on a Date."
-A Shameless Plug for my YouTube Channel ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixbang
-and Mah Twitter ---> http://twitter.com/#!/Matrixbang

himeko03 himeko03
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2240 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:21 AM

well i guess SONE's worries about SoShi seeing the endless schedule and SoShi's worrying about SONE's who worries about them~ i feel really loved seeing this and reading this~ hehehe and another map about restaurants~ i will stop worrying now and cheer for them!!

p.s "SONE's LOVES SoShi as SoShi LOVES SONE's" aaahhh so good to hear this~~

thankies for the news~~

"let's Go SoShi! Let's Go!"
"Let's Go SONE's! LEt's GO!"

HWAITING~
(RF badge)credit:taeyeon17

Posted ImagePosted Image

SNSD FOREVER9

one-shot collectionLove Songs and Heart Breaks

@stephimeko03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz