Photo

[PROJECT] Soshified "#SONEPromise"

1 reply to this topic
RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hello to all fellow SONEs! :welcome:

As we have been anticipating, 2017 is the 10th year anniversary of the debut of our beloved SoShi. :woot: Soshified has lined up this video project in preparation of our wonderful Girls' comeback.

This video project is entitled, "#SONEPromise" to showcase 10 years of us being fans and supporting the Girls in our own ways, big and small. :)
This is our big chance to show to the Girls how much they have changed our lives in all these weeks, months, and years that we have been their fans. :D :blush:

0cud1lR.jpg

Mechanics: :D ;) :laugh:

1) Let's take a trip down our favorite memory lane with SoShi. Whether you're new to the fandom or a die-hard-full-blown SONE, we all have that fondest moment and treasured memories while being a part of the fandom. Let's take this chance to share these happy memories with each other, and of course with the Girls.

2) So here's how we're going to do it:

a.) Step one:

i.) Choose a PHOTO capturing your FONDEST SNSD-related memory. Some example of extreme spazzing maybe be (but are not limited to):

- You being present in an SNSD concert, music show, or fan signing event.
- You being present in a fan gathering, a KPop event (like your KCON or your local KPop-themed event shared with other fans).
- You with your most treasured SNSD-themed merchandise, or even your entire collection of SNSD-themed merchandise.
- You making friends and bonding with fellow SONEs or fellow KPop fans in general.
- You participating in a volunteer event representing SONE or Girls' Generation.

AND/OR

ii.) Especially for SONEs who have been a part of the fandom for a long time, choose a PHOTO taken during your earliest possible time of you being a fan and a more recent PHOTO capturing your more recent time of you being a fan. These two times may also be any of the following:

- You being present in an SNSD concert, music show, or fan signing event.
- You being present in a fan gathering, a KPop event (like your KCON or your local KPop-themed event shared with other fans).
- Your most treasured SNSD-themed merchandise, or even your entire collection of SNSD-themed merchandise.
- You making friends and bonding with fellow SONEs or fellow KPop fans in general.
- You participating in a volunteer event representing SONE or Girls' Generation.

iii) If you are taking a current picture for the project please include our official Soshified hashtag, #SONEPromise, in the picture either printed, handwritten, or on an electronic devices, etc.

b.) Step two:

We also want you to:

i) Create a short, personal one-liner message that is closely related to the lyrics of the song "Promise" (which is in the "I Got A Boy" album). Just in case, the lyrics are here:

Spoiler

Submissions:

i.) Once you are done preparing your selected photos, upload them in a good and reputable photo sharing site such as imgur or imgbox (the ones that the forum typically uses to upload photos). This is to preserve the quality of the photo that you would want to submit.

ii.) Send us a link to the uploaded photo, along with the following information:

Preferred Name (be it your SSF username or nickname or whatever name you are comfortable with sharing publicly):
Country of origin or nationality:
Current occupation (e.g. you started out  as a student, and now a full-grown queen of your own company):
Occupation when first became a fan:
Message from Step 2:

You can do so by one of the following ways:

- Via Soshified PM to RickachuSNSD

- Through email at [email protected]

We will put this all of your SONE goodness and wishes in a video montage and upload it on Soshified's official YouTube channel for the Girls to see. Of course, this will also be promoted on all of Soshified's social network channels, which includes Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. :sorcerer: :yes: :thumbsup: This is our big chance to once again show to the Girls how much we care for them, how much they mean to us, and how much they have affected our lives, one way or another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminders:

1) Deadline for submissions of your photos is on May 31, 2017. 11:00 PM (23:00) Korean Standard Time. :dry:

2) If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with RickachuSNSD via Soshified PM or at RickSNSD@Twitter. You may also send your questions through [email protected].

3) Due to the possibility of resource constraints, not all submissions may be included in the final version of the video.

4) Please take note that this video is for the Girls to see. It is not a project to earn views and whatnot on YouTube. If the Girls see this and appreciate this, then that is enough for us.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

florencepugh florencepugh
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2023 - 05:34 PM

It had been 6 years since the anniversary occur in 2017. I cann't wait for the next 4 years and again can participate in the 20th year anniversary. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot