All sone know you Fighting girl!!

when anti no more for everyone

BELIEVE IN POWER OF NINE
Posted Image

Ryo Ryo
  • Donors
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:52 AM

yeah , I'm also quite sure that Yul did read the comment ..
now I'm really curious about the entry . like .. did the anti comment on the entry itself , or just on Yul in general ?
because I'm pretty sure Yul is smart enough not to write something that'll offend anyone ><

either way , I hope she can leave this incident behind and move on .. ㅜ_ㅜ

猿も木から落ちる。

Posted Image

banner - Jennie ~

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:38 AM

gaaaah >< bad comments? I really hope she didn't read anything, and that it was dealt with quickly. It's too bad that her entry was taken out as a result but at least the Tossi service team deals with these things, that's good to hear.

Hope everything will turn out all right~

I love reading Yul's tossi entries when you guys translate stuff, so thank for all that, and hopefully this doesn't turn out as a bad experience for her...~

Yul hwaiting~

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

damn that anti is so retarded. Can those antis just leave the girls alone?
and yes I also realized that Yul's mood is down recently. She has not smiled a lot nowadays
I guess those anti comments gave effect on her.
seriously Yul's entires are so much fun to read. I miss them.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

there are certain types of people out there that need major help or just something to do in their spare time, like those antis. if you have time to write such a nasty comment, why dont you take that time and go do something productive with your life -_-
i think yul mightve seen the comment too =( i hope the black pearl cheers up because seeing her down is just heart breaking.
*sigh*

mini mini
  • Donors
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

Unfortunately it was gonna happen sooner or later. Celeb's blog and minihompy are always vulnerable to some idiots making bad comments.

Our girls had to deal with antis since trainee days, so I'm sure that Yuri's strong enough not to dwell on this small incident. Just remember to check the option for preventing non-members from commenting, yuri-ah. and keep blogging.
back from hiatus

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:59 AM

i think i wan't to hm.. ..strangle that person.
not that harsch to say right now, heartless people doesn't deserve to live.
just makes our world dirty. i love you yuri!

Edited by ♥♥PowerOf9. , 06 October 2008 - 10:00 AM.

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:20 AM

Yuri-ah T__T
Sigh this is the downside of celebs having their own blogs >_<
I hope she's alright and won't think about it much, she's strong, I know she's already over it.
Sigh~ I hope she doesn't stop updating because of this, I liked seeing her sel-ca's and reading her entries, they were always so happy and cute T_T

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Seannn Seannn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:18 AM

oh man what, a tard.

I'm here struggling to find time to come here and you know, spazz about my fav artist, and that tard has so much time they LOOK UP the blog of a person they supposedly "hate" and write a tard-like comment.

obviously, WAY too much free time.

make yourself useful to this world for once

이세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Taeyeon and Jessica banner credits to dragonchan and Yoona one to ajae2600

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

It's no use for me to say that that anti needs to be smacked but it was expected. I honestly don't think Yul's mood is related to those comments made by that person. She's a fighter, one person's idiotic comment can't bring her down. It might hurt her but she's always the one who always smiles no matter what the circumstances. Those people are low and it sucks that they are ruining fans and Yul's own enjoyment.

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

Talked to eemo. Found out some things. The entry that was taken down was actually old. It was the September 24th entry, the one with her in the rock star pose. There wasn't much written on it from what I remember, but I had to re-confirm it, when I logged in to Tossi, the picture was gone. It was taken off until October. I'm basically positive that Yuri was the one that took it off.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

heebx heebx
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

Let's stay strong. These things will continue to happen unfortunately. In times like this us so one's support is what will keep the girls strong. Those of you who can send ufos please send messages of cheer. Show your love in any way you can. The whole thing makes me love the girls even more than ever so antis you fail!

HyoT HyoT
  • Donors
  • 1349 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:17 PM

people are just too sad man
they have nothing to do lol
o..well
the best way is just ignore the antis as much as possibile
anyway
poor yuri
hope she didnt read it...

.smile! .smile!
  • Donors
  • 1513 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

it sucks even more when i knew only the anti knew what s in her latest post.

we dont even know..T-T.

I hope Yul will forget this iwhjdakjdn comment soon.i want to see a smiley Yul!

Posted Image

Jubin Jubin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

damn that anti! making Yuri unnie delete her blog post!
must they be so evil and heartless? -.-"
soon those antis will see....soon...SNSD will make their way to their hearts soon LOLZ
or we can just wait for them to grow up.
anywhoo, thanks for translating. i hope that Yuri unnie put this all behind her already and remembered that her fans love her. :)
Credits: Avatar - Miwa_Chan

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:00 PM

Antis really need to get a life. Why do they have to attack an artist's personal blog? If they don't like someone, then stay away. I don't understand why they waste their time stalking blogs of artists they hate ... shouldn't they be doing that to artists that they love? Nevertheless, Yuri shouldn't let this get to her. So much people enjoy reading her blog that care and support her. She should focus on this people.

stardustii stardustii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:13 PM

what?
why would yuri be hated at ALL?
she didn't do ANYTHING to cause drama or stuff.
GARG D<

Sunny Bunny Charming Darling ~
Posted Image

Shadow Shadow
  • Donors
  • 408 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

Somehow, I think Yuri knew about the anti, but I'm not sure if she'll actually block access to non-tossi members. Blogs are essentialy public, and I'm sure Yuri made one so that she could say something to her fans on a more personal level. I mean, look at the the exclusive pics she posted. Restricting access to her tossi may keep less antis from posting, but it also makes it harder for some fans to view her blog. Also realize that restricting her tossi to members only limits the number of antis coming to her site, not completely block all antis. Some are crazy enough to make an account just to attack her.

I seriously despise antis for the fact that most of them aren't reasonable. It's fine if you don't like an artist's music or voice, but why would you despise an artist for his/her personality that you don't know personally? Those artists being so-called "jerks" don't even attack the antis in any way, and yet some of them suddenly have this sense of righteousness to say that the artist is horrible and the antis are right for saying so. What about the antis themselves? Why are they so concerned with people they don't see often in person more than they are concerned with themselves?

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:01 PM

omfg! not this again! my poor yuri! i'll come to korea just to help comfort you! man i hate posting on topics like this that would bring the girls down .. ESPECIALLY YURI!!! my poor yuri~~ my poor yuri~ T-T ARGH those fricken antis! frick man get a life!! frick ! aww i really would want to pet yuri right now ... T-T~

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

midwayvalley midwayvalley
  • Donors
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

what a stupid askfkdshfsdah anti fan would do that to yuri, hopefully she didn't see their stupid messages and good oeffort by some sozi's to ensure yuri mightn't have read it

Posted Image

credit : Loser Kid @ soshified and MilkArt

We're Nothing Without 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down