A short fanaccount if the SG concert ^^Fany seriously messed up my bias list

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:01 PM

Cuz I swear she messed up my bias list today. She was so cute today during the concert!!!!! Awh her eyesmile is <3 Sooyoung was damn cute! She shouted some korean phrases in this super cute nasal voice. She also shouted "I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN CHILLI CRAB!!!" haha. That dish is quite popular in Singapore btw.

Ok what else. Sunny's solo...she showed some of her cleavage and we went wild, well at least us guys. I realised SG has TONS of Hyoyeon, Tae and Seo's fans. Im like the only Sooyoungster, cuz no one else shouted or screamed around me whenever its Sooyoung's turn to sing. Hyoyeon's kkab dance was epic, and so was Sooyoung's! Her english was awesome! Jessica cried a bit when we did the Soshified fan event, which was to hold up a piece of paper that has " SNSD You make our life complete" when they were singing Complete.

I had a brief eye contact with Yoona. This guy beside me, had his fansign acknowledge by Sunny. Oh Fany gave alot of ppl thumbs up too, i guess thats fanservice? Heh there's alot of TaengSic moments. But I swear Taeny is real after lady marmalade. I was quite jealous of that guy who danced with Sooyoung during her solo >.> When they performed INTW, it almost moved me to tears cuz thats their debut song, and I realised they've come so far since then.

One thing I didn't like was some of the fans lol. The audience on the right side of the stage, which is where I was (T37) is like damn hyper, but I glanced over at the ones on the Terrace directly in front of the stage, its like they were dead or something. And this guy in front of me totally was totally expressionless. No fanchant, lightstick, didnt even stand when others were standing during Gee and INTW. Hopeless. Kallang Wave was a fail, but I loved it when everyone held up piece of paper during Complete.

I really enjoyed this concert, hopefully they'll come again next year. ^^
p.s this is my first time posting a fan account so im sorry if its bad, and Fany just took over Yuri so she's my 2nd bias now after tonight.

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Eh title got typo. How do I edit it? Ah embarassed :(

.Jeremy .Jeremy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

I don't think you can edit it.. can you? Heh. No surprise, there will always be some black sheep who can't feel the soshi spirit! There was a guy seated behind me who was texting the entire time -.- Oh well atleast he filled up a seat, better filled than empty. Sooyoung's voice is really cute haha! I totally have to agree with you that the concerts really screw up your bias list, now I can't decide if I like Sica or Yoona more -_-

34jd8rc.png2lt3jns.png
forever.jeti

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

I don't think you can edit it.. can you? Heh. No surprise, there will always be some black sheep who can't feel the soshi spirit! There was a guy seated behind me who was texting the entire time -.- Oh well atleast he filled up a seat, better filled than empty. Sooyoung's voice is really cute haha! I totally have to agree with you that the concerts really screw up your bias list, now I can't decide if I like Sica or Yoona more -_-

I mean like waste money if ur just gonna sit there == Yoona was damn close to me laaa. So pretty mans. I couldn't see Sunny much, cuz from my seat, I can only see the heads of the likes of Yuri and Seo, so imagine Sunny. Can only see her hair, sadded :/

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

IKR. kallang wave also messed p on first nite so there was nothing special D: i felt so bad...wish we couldve done more....2nd nitre sounds SO MUCH COOLER
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

IKR. kallang wave also messed p on first nite so there was nothing special D: i felt so bad...wish we couldve done more....2nd nitre sounds SO MUCH COOLER

I think its because when the kallang wave was supposed to start, the ones at the rightside of the stage were all standing up and dancing to Himnae, so maybe they were distracted cuz I was dancing and doing the fanchanting so hard during Himnae

nuclearmissle nuclearmissle
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

being in the moshpit was certainly awesome. had alot alot alot of eye contact with the girls, especially tiffany. plus she acknowledged many times in our direction and at one point of time replied using hand signals a 'NO' to what I believed was a marriage proposal from one of the guys wearing a soshified shirt right at the front of pen a

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:26 AM

being in the moshpit was certainly awesome. had alot alot alot of eye contact with the girls, especially tiffany. plus she acknowledged many times in our direction and at one point of time replied using hand signals a 'NO' to what I believed was a marriage proposal from one of the guys wearing a soshified shirt right at the front of pen a

aww thats so lucky. he gets a direct reply from fany. i bet he didnt mind even if its a "NO" haha

nengnengzai nengnengzai
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

Moshpits and terraces get alot of attention from them like waves and eye contacts. Even for some songs chorus. Regarding the bias fans, I don't know about the others but in my opinion, in Pen B, there was like tons of taegangsters. As I'm one of them in there haha as i cheered too so i dont really know how loud is the cheer until my friend explained though.

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

Moshpits and terraces get alot of attention from them like waves and eye contacts. Even for some songs chorus. Regarding the bias fans, I don't know about the others but in my opinion, in Pen B, there was like tons of taegangsters. As I'm one of them in there haha as i cheered too so i dont really know how loud is the cheer until my friend explained though.

I heard a guy shouted KIM TAEYEONNNNNN when they were talking haha. You don't happen to be that guy do you? :P

Jinglespark Jinglespark
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

I heard a guy shouted KIM TAEYEONNNNNN when they were talking haha. You don't happen to be that guy do you? :P

Plenty of those shouts in Pen B. Some of the shouts are just out of the blue. Got me and me friends laughing so hard :D

nengnengzai nengnengzai
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

haha. probably one of the random shout is me from Pen B. i was finding for a silent moment to shout out. Well i think i shouted alone when Taeng is about to talk while expressing opinion?

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

haha. probably one of the random shout is me from Pen B. i was finding for a silent moment to shout out. Well i think i shouted alone when Taeng is about to talk while expressing opinion?

Ohhh I heard some1 from pen C shout TAEYEONNN too. I keep shouting SOOYOUUNGGG from terrace on the rightside of the stage haha. doubt she heard it.

Arch1225 Arch1225
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

snsd r v.beautiful and gorgeous.i wan be friends with them!

nelzo nelzo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for sharing!

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

Thanks for sharing! Nice I like when peeps are having difficulty sometimes with their bias list. Happens all the time to S♥NEs lol. I bet that Wave would have been awesome if everyone had cooperate, it's too bad that they were all so into the concert perfomance. Hope next time if Soshi have another concert in SG, hope y'all will plan to do it again and make it successful.

RejectedCastle RejectedCastle
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:52 AM

SG also has alot of sunshiners too ^^ sunny too acknowledge all of them :D
As a Fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany !

Bucketslayer Bucketslayer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

Thanks for the share!
So envious of my friends who managed to get tickets for the concert...
I wish I had become a fan earlier so I could snap up the early tickets!
Meanwhile, hope they'll stop by Singapore again soon!

YoonA's Pert YoonA's Pert
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

I ottally love soo young singing sway. SWAAAYYY WITH EMEEEE. And if my imagination was reality, the guy that danced with sooyoung would be dead with a thousand durians up his butt. So jealous!

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:13 AM

I just wished i was there. I have a friend who was there for both day. geez, if not for the fact that i have to do my army duty, i will be there in a flash!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...