Photo

[11.29.11] Getting to see the Girls up close in SGtelling Tiffany i love her and meeting HyunSeung

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
FanysLilBoy FanysLilBoy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

No pictures, sorry. A bit of b2st (HyunSeung) too. Tell me what you think ^^

Do read on. I am writing this fan account in case by any chance I forget the wonderful memory I made last night. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures, read on and you might understand why. If your question is,”how do you met the girls?” or “Why are you so lucky?”, there is only one word to explain, Fate.

Anyways, MAMA ended, and yes. I did attend MAMA. Bryan and Ming wanted to return to the hotel room to take a rest. Yes, we had a room, Tower2. Extremely close to the rooms of the girls. We didn’t get to choose our room, instead, it was Fate.

Zj, Lance, Nic and I wandered around. We thought the girls might be at the Skypark’s club, therefore we went up. However, we shrugged off the possibility when we noticed the overwhelming amount of people in the club. Met Yang, and chit-chatted a little. Lance did went into the club to scan for any K-pop artists to no avail. One thing we noticed was the unnatural amount of M-net staff.

Still, we went down to level 35 (the girls left SG if you didn’t know, so there is no point). In the elevator, Lance noticed on the M-net’s staff document that YoonA’s room was on the 36 floor. We got off at 35. Was unable to see any of the girls. Instead, we saw more M-net staff. I heard them talking in Korean and heard one of them say, “Seohyunnie”. Once I heard that, I was wide awake and forgot about the tiring 4 hour concert that was straining my back. Still, that was not enough to confirm that she was on that level. Instead what confirmed us, was a suitcase. On that suitcase, there was a tag printed “GIRLS” GENERATION 11”. 11 IS SEO’s NUMBER!

Anyways, we took the elevator. Just randomly, or maybe Fate let us, or God. In the elevator, was HyunSeung’s (B2ST) Manager. Obviously, we didn’t recognised his manager. But the elevator stopped at the 44th floor. You know how most tourist in Singapore have a very strong sense of fashion, extremely stylish? That was my first impression of HyunSeung. I recognised him as a “stylish tourist”. The elevator door opened and the first thing he said was, “Whaddup?”. Hopefully there is no Korean word “Whaddup”.

Warning, extreme spazz. HyunSeung was stunning. AMAZING, I SWEAR! Don’t judge me, but I could turn GAY for that….. His slim long arms and stylish hairstyle, WOW! WHAT WAS REALLY SEXY WAS HIS EYES! HE STILL HAD EYELINER FROM THE CONCERT ON! HIS GAZE GAVE HIM A REALLY MYSTERIOUS AURA. And yes, he is now my bias from BEAST!

So back to topic, the lift door was closing. And we were like, “WAS THAT BEAST?” “YEAH WTF!” “LETS GO FIND SOSHI NOW”. Then I was like, “NO, BEAST IS JUST IN FRONT OF US!”. So I approached HyunSeung with a paper in my left hand, and a marker in my right. I didn’t get to say a word before his manager pushed my hand away with force. I looked at HyunSeung and said in a nervous tone, “HyunSeung can you sign this?”

“Sorry, maybe next time” was his reply. I’m not sure, but I think I saw that look of sadness or helplessness in his eyes. As if he wanted to sign, but due to his manager and the lack of time he couldn’t. I’m not completely sure about that though. His mysterious aura from his eyes “changed” into kinda sad. That was what shattered me, and as much as I wanted his autograph, I said “Thank You”. DON’T GET ME WRONG, I WAS VERY NERVOUS AND DIDN’T PAY MUCH ATTENTION, BUT I THINK THAT WAS WHAT I SAW!

By that time, HS (HyunSeung) and his manager was already waiting for the lift and his manager was staring at me and my friends. He asked me, “Who are you? Outsider?” while pointing his thumb behind him, his voice was low and scary. I was afraid he might report me to the security. I replied, “No, I’m guest here” as we were. Then we ran down the stairs, from 44 to 36, where YoonA was supposed to be staying at, in hope of seeing her or any of the girls.

36th was empty, not a single staff or star in sight. So we took the lift down to the 35th………………………………………………. Guess what? My future wife, Tiffany![/color][color=#444444]
This is part is really hard to type, don’t ask me why, I don’t know. I was still in a daze from meeting HS, the lift stopped at 35th and I didn’t even realize it! Then Lance said “Tiffany!”. That was when I looked up and saw her.

Spazz mode. My heart was beating, beating, beating damn fast! I rushed out of the lift. She turned to look at us. Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany TIFFANY TIFFANY TIFFANY, THIS DAY HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! TIFFANY WAS LITERALLY BRIGHTER THAN GEMS! TO THE EXTEND THAT I COULDN’T RECOGNISE ANY OF HER FEATURES…… I COULD ONLY HEAR THAT SWEET, CUTE VOICE OF HER. I WAS TOO STUNNED TO SAY A WORD! HOWEVER SHE KNEW WHAT WE CAME FOR AND SAID, “SORRY NOT RIGHT NOW”. SHE WAS CALM AND SMILING AT US! HER VOICE HAD AN AMERICAN SLANG IN IT. I WAS TAKEN ABACK BY HER VOICE. ALL I COULD SAY WAS, “OKAY, OKAY” AND WALKED BACK INTO THE LIFT. BEFORE THAT I SAID, “I LOVE YOU” AND SHE LAUGHED, I THINK. EITHER SHE LAUGHED OR SMILED. I WAS TOTALLY DEAD THEN, LIKE A ZOMBIE. HONESTLY I COULDN’T RECALL ALL THE DETAILS.

Finally we went back to our room, 33rd. Met Bryan and Ming, and told them what we saw. Soon after we left our room and headed to the 35th.

The first person we saw was, SOOYOUNG! Then we went out and saw 8 of them, including SY. Apparently, they were waiting for TaeYeon, who was in her room.
We walked away and came back to the lift lobby. All of us were very nervous. Then one of our group asked Soshi’s manager whether we could take the lift. He straight away said NO! Then we said we taking separate lift with Soshi and he said okay. So we waited in the same lift lobby as Soshi!

SY was taking photos of the scenery.

Jessica was sitting on the table.

YoonA was squatting down beside Sica’s table, looking tired.

Sunny, idk. I just saw her hair and recognised her.

HyoYeon was standing opposite Sica, smiling, very cute and funny.

I didn’t know what to feel. I told myself Soshi is over there, didn’t you want to see them up close? Now is your chance. So I did, I stared stared and stared. One point in time, I turned to hug ZJ. I think he was too engrossed in staring or he thought that was awkward, so he pushed me away. So back to staring, I was afraid they might feel offended at my constant staring, so I waved to them but none of them saw me and I stopped as it was awkward. However I think Hyo saw and she was smiling at us. I was not sure whether she was smiling cos I waved as she was already smiling beforehand. Awhile after, their manager left to look for TaeYeon, I think.

Then our lift arrived. Problem was, it was where Soshi was crowding around. Due to that fact, we kept rooted to the ground. Hyo looked at us, looked at the elevator, then looked at us again, as if nudging us to enter the elevator. We didn’t, though. Hyo then called out for her manager OPPA! So nice just hearing her voice!

Soon after another elevator came for us, at our side. While going into the lift, I thought, “F*ck it man, let’s take some chances.” So I waved and said BYEBYE to the girls, I’m not sure if they acknowledged it or not as I was leaving, but as I turned to enter the lift TaeYeon walked past me from her room to join the 8 girls. The first thing I noticed about TY was her golden eye make-up. At that time I was still waving and saying BYEBYE. TY probably heard me, waved and said bye. We then went down to our room and THE END!

The member who left the deepest impression on me from this incident was HyoYeon. I think most of the girls were already tired from the flight, especially YoonA. They actually seemed kinda annoyed. But Hyo was just standing there, leaning on the wall, smiling and minding her own business, occasionally taking a peek at us. HYO’S SWAG LEVEL WAS OVER 9000!!!!!!!! HAHA, you might find this fan account kinda long winded. But please understand, this is a very beautiful memory for me and I am afraid I might forget about it. I am typing this out in case this memory dies by any chance. But for now, what happened yesterday will stay in my head for awhile.

Edited by FanysLilBoy, 30 November 2011 - 05:33 AM.

Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany ! <3

Twitter @_torokkuma

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

I should have stayed at the hotel and watched MAMA man. Like really. :(

ALL 9. T.T And B2st. Oh well. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

min210 min210
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

You and your friends are probably the most luckiest guys in singapore !

chronos14 chronos14
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:06 AM

yeah. as fans, we must respect them too
they r of course so tired
for us, fans, meet them like that is just amazing *.*

im happy for u,
i dont whether have those chance or not >.<
i really really want to see them close
Posted Image

Maltan Maltan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:08 AM

Wah!!! So jealous of you! You guys are so lucky! Lady luck must have been on your side!
I really hope to see them one day! :D

Theboyboy321 Theboyboy321
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:12 AM

seriously not many sones can get this one in a lifetime experience. >.<

Kashiz Kashiz
  • Donors
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

Thanks for the wonderful fan account! I guess really fate bought you and your friends together with the girls. So lucky!

FanysLilBoy FanysLilBoy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:33 AM

Thanks for all the replies! And yes this was a wonderful experience ^^

Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany ! <3

Twitter @_torokkuma

ahzeeri ahzeeri
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

you guys are so lucky :D perhaps one of the happiest moments in your life XD

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

omg you're sooo lucky! and this is soo descriptive. <3
i imagined that i was there as well.

obviously, it didn't really feel that real, since of course, i was only reading. xD

hopefully my day comes soon, hehe. :3

ty for sharing this story. <3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

cool story, i like it and happy for you meeting the girls. must be fate indeed. i hope sm will give them some break after their Mr. Taxi promotions, they can't keep going on like this it isn't good for them. Bodies need rest so their health will be in great condition. anyway thanks for sharing.

Tiff Fanyzal Tiff Fanyzal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

HYO’S SWAG LEVEL WAS OVER 9000!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! She is that awesome!!! hahahahaha what an awesome experience!! ~

Forever will be OT9 ~

TiffanySaranghaeyo TiffanySaranghaeyo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

I shouldn't have went up to room to rest for awhile. Missed Fany's Eyesmile! :(
Saw all nine members though :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Follow me @ Twitter | Tumblr
My art work >< Link 1 | Link 2

★♥SOOYOUNG★♥ ★♥SOOYOUNG★♥
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

youre so lucky to see all of them!! lol i like reading the long fan accounts...

jJmb40J.png

**RIP Kpop 2007-2013**

**Resurrected 2019-Current**

SONE1314 SONE1314
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

Great experience for u ^^ Getting close to them is like a dream... My heart will probably jump out of my mouth if they are within metres away from me =P

SNSDthebest SNSDthebest
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

nice~ i am full of envy with you guys! it was definitely a once in a lifetime chance to see the girls so close! hopefully, one day, i myself get to experience it :) HYO’S SWAG LEVEL WAS OVER 9000!!!!!!!! <<< i kinda like this part^^ looks like the artists are pretty tired to sign signatures. hyunseung and tiffany alike, but still what an amazing experience u guys had :D
Posted Image Posted Image
As an ignored club member, I promise to get ignored everytime I post, To reply to our fellow club members, not get angry when I am ignored, And say hello to our chairwoman whenever she comes online.
As a member of the Danshin club, I promise to stand tall among others, to not get angry whenever I'm vertically challenged, and to remember, I'm short, but some are shorter!

Mushroom. Mushroom.
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

Omg, you're so lucky! :
I'm so jealous of you right now.
Can't wait for my turn. :whistling:
Thanks for sharing your experience~ :D
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

St9rsAboveMe St9rsAboveMe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

Nigel, can i knock your head ? you forgotten what i said about the "??" /kick you/

Posted Image

Beyond NINE

@St9rsAboveMe

-feel free to use my banner-

jetitae jetitae
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

wow!!! that was amazing experience....meeting the girls in person......
good for you,,,,you guys are really lucky!!!!

thanks for sharing this anyway......

hidayeon hidayeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

seriously, you are soooo lucky man. I envy you lol
I wanted to attend the MAMA, but sadly i'm still a university student and it hasn't been my holiday yet, sad... :(
anyway thanks for sharing, hope i can be as lucky as you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing