Photo

[UFO] Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona UFO Messages2011.09.18 - 2011.09.22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
~*Srrvant*~ ~*Srrvant*~
  • Donors
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

Thanks for taking the time to translate these!You guys all rock at everything you do :) I love reading the girl's responses they are so witty and cute:)
Posted Image

SoYul22 SoYul22
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

I love this!
They each answer in their own different, unique way, so cool!

I wish I can write Korean and send them a message too

NNBGB.png   UAzJu.png

Pictures by © pudingbunny || My Twitter Youtube

GRTBB GRTBB
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

"Chicken, chicken, pizza, yayaaa" Kim Choding FTW
By the way, Fany, "Ooh La La" is not immature, its cute and nice.

Edited by GRTBB, 26 September 2011 - 11:57 AM.

Posted Image

myongg myongg
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

I love their UFO responses...especially Sunny's and Yuri's! :D Sunny's replies just ooze cuteness, she's so sweet. And Yuri always has good tips and whatnot :P

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

:lolol: :lolol: Sunny's replies kills me especially about the delivery go to security guard. Also love the one when she says she'll save Insung oppa and fall together with SONEs, she's awesome man. Aw I bet that SONE is going to use those names for the puppies. Fany not scared of ghost and wow she's drinking herbal medicine the thing she loath the most. Also that's cruel to make her choose between Totoro and SONE to save. Freaking Hyo singing Chicken, chicken, pizza yayaa! for Lady Marmalade is hilarious. :lolol: :lolol: . Fany says Jessica sunbae and then says Taeng not Taeyeon sunbae but just Taeng. :wub: TaeNy is real! Aw Yoongie is sitting next to Taengoo and then she went and says "are you calling Taeyeon unnie a ghost?" to the SONE :lolol: . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love them so much, my day is bright even though it's raining out side. Thank you ssf for translating and sharing and man it's alot. :thumbup: :D

noeyedeer noeyedeer
  • Donors
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

thank you so much for the translation! :) i <3 soshified!
i bet all the girls are dying to give some spoilers but they restrain themselves. that's cute :teehee:
Sunny ah, (well, i like the name Soonkyu a lot too so i'm going to call you "our cutie Soonkyu from now on"), we all know that Taengoo is yours. no need to state it many times, haha. so many people are fighting over Taengoo these days :pinch:
i wanna listen to Hyoraengie's version of Lady Marmalade that goes chicken chicken pizzaaaaa. can't even imagine it :rolleyes:
one thing i wonder, why is Taengoo behind Yoong, is it Yoong that betrays Yul and goes to Taeng's room or is it Taeng that betrays Soonkyu and goes to Yoong's room. haha. or is it that everyone is in the living room? :P
Sooyoung ah, even when your back hurts, you and Fany ate a whole pizza? ah, only your back hurts, not your mouth or your stomach right? you're just doing what you do best. haha. I love Sooyoung!!! :thumbup:

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

ockny ockny
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for the translation..
It's so good to hear news about them...

I'm so enjoy reading it and I really love their dorky replies :lolol:

Chicken chicken pizza ya-yaa...

Posted Image
TIFFANY FOREVER

an angel in disguise

Posted Image

~~~~~~~황미영~~~~~~~

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for the translations, there were tons of them this time!

Sunny's answers are always especially fun to read. I guess she's ok with the name Soonkyu now? Hahaha she used to always cringe a little whenever anyone says it, but now maybe not. I still remember when she caught that fish when ice fishing in Invincible Youth, that was epic. And I would also like the proof of the guy doing a handstand while wearing a Pororo outfit and dancing to Run Devil Run. He better follow through! LOL while Tiffany says she would save the SONE instead of Totoro, while Sunny said she would save Jo Insung while falling with the SONE... I like that. The last two of hers are pretty great too. With the whole issue of them dating coming up again, it's nice that she's saying they love SONEs more than anyone else. Even so, if we really love them, we should be happy that they're happy with whoever they're with right? I hope that one day they all find that someone, if they haven't already. Speaking of which... DANDYUSSS.

I guess Tiffany must have been bored not getting to record Running Man.. it's not that often we see her do UFOs lol. Awww she didn't know the word "deduce" in Korean hahaha, I don't know why but her reply for that was adorable. Hm if Sooyoung and Tiffany ate a whole pizza, I wonder how much of it each of them ate... "Just kidding! HIEEEEEEEEEEE" ROFL OMG THAT'S SO CUTE. And hmmm Sooyoung and Tiffany both want to be Running Man too. Hopefully soon! Then all nine members will have been on the show, and we get to see some of Sooyoung's epic running style. Someone asked her what she was watching so late... lol omg it's never gonna go away. "Chicken chicken pizza yayaya".. I can't wait to hear how the English version of "The Boys" sounds like hahaha. I actually went to look up the lyrics of Ooh La La after reading the last one... and yeah it's a little embarassing lol.

"You can be cute if you're plump." - this from the girl who's probably working out right now... gooo Running Man PDs, invite Tiffany and Sooyoung on! If you want ratings, ratings you'll get!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

Melancholyx3 Melancholyx3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

thanks for the amazing translations on the UFOs. I enjoyed reading every single of them. Now we need UFOs related to running man since I'm so interested in the new Running man episode featuring 6 SNSD members!!! Can't wait!!!
Someone should give me some nice signatures :(

ephifany ephifany
  • Donors
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Fany unnie is so sweet cos she's accompanying Sooyoung unnie to study English! :) and i think SY unnie is still recovering so it's impossible for her to film running man! T.T
hwaa, i wish i was korean, i wanna send UFO messages too! ><
i hope sometime in the future, there'll be UFO for the international SONEs! :) who's with me? hahaha :D

Fany unnie jjang!

tumblrlew8giy6fj1qebbdy.png
지금은,소녀시대! 앞으로더,소녀시대! 영원히,소녀시대! 소녀시대 사랑해요!
@ephifany_

AlanAlunan AlanAlunan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:36 PM

I really love the line : Chicken Chicken, Pizza ~ yaya! . LOL :thumbsup: Thanks for the upload and the translations. I had fun reading this :thumbsup: Keep it going dude!

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:40 AM

SNSD is back with so much dorky UFO replies <3

I love how they are spending time communicating with fans <3 .

Soshi hwaitaeng (: .

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

lrsfyy lrsfyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:18 AM

trolll, Yoong wwaaaaeee you soo funny :lolol:

Ahaahah, its so fun to read Yoong ufo replied :woot:

Thanks for trans ^^

sooyeonmyheaven sooyeonmyheaven
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

Wow Fany doing UFO replies :o hahaha she said Ooh lala is embarrassing, that cutie :P
Though they should be sleeping a lot earlier than close to midnight :pinch: but I guess it's inevitable when you have 8 other super active members around you all the time. You'll never run out of energy around them :D
It's a bit worrying to hear Yoongie say that it's tough for them nowadays..I pray that no accidents will ever happen to them again.
SNSD Hwaiting! Can't wait for the comeback! :D
Thanks a lot for translating!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

영원히 소녀시대

sig cr: peachgirlxo@ssf

tiffarynn tiffarynn
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

LOL. Tiffany and Yoona is soo funny!
Can't stop laughing at Tiffany's UFO reply!
She's good. Correcting peoples grammer :thumbsup:

Posted Image

♥Never run no matter how late you are♥
♥Never melts no matter how hot Jessica is♥

Homura Homura
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

''Taengoo is mine, I'm going to hold onto her and not let her go''
How cute...
But we have to share our leader, Sunny!

''I don't know what ''deduced'' means [...] I'll look it up and then respond back...''
... Can you get any more adorable, Tiffany?!

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

Tiffany and Sunny replied to a lot of UFO messages! I thought HyoYeon was going to be active for once but she only posted to thank the fans for their birthday wishes Oo Well better than nothing?
Posted Image

Credit: cream

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

Thanks for sharing and translating this~
Soo nice of them to be replying UFOs XD
I love it when they chat so casually :thumbup:
And I never expected SooYoung to be learning English now =0

ZhenXIong ZhenXIong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:20 AM

Gasp.. Are you calling Taeng unnie a ghost? LOL!
UFO before a comeback? I thought there will be spoiler. HAHA

^9♥0♥22 ^9♥0♥22
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:32 AM

Thanks for translating~ I was laughing all throughout. Their replies were so witty and funny, especially Fany's! "EWWW NEVER" "Chicken Chicken pizza yaya~"

And Yoonhee's, too! "탱탱탱님" HAHAHA~ "*gasp* You're calling Taeyeon-unnie a ghost?"

I love UFO~ it really shows their fun personalities and desire to connect with fans... someday I also hope to take part in it. Please be worldwide, UFO!

Posted Image

"We're nothing without nine."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays