• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic
imetas♥ne imetas♥ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Sunny
Q: You always said ‘hoooooonto ni’ during the concert, did somebody teach you this?
A: No, it’s Sunny style. >▽<

I love this the most!! How cute Sunny says this! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tiffany
Q: It fits you well that you like pink! What is your favorite pink item?
A: I can’t choose (laughs). Because everything I own is pink ^^;

I know that Tiffany, because "Everything.Pink.Mine" mine is read as yours Kyaaaa :D :D :D

Thanks for the translation! I love all SNSD's replies, sounds so cuteeee!!! :laugh: :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh:

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Thank you thank you thank you for translating and sharing with SONE ssf staffs. :clap: :thumbup: :unworthy:

It's always lovely to read what SoShi has to say to questions ask of them and so hilarious too. Man they had to ask the 2 shikshins about favorite foods and they're happy to answer. First thing comes to Sooyoung's mind when a member cries is what happen, so freaking caring. Yoona love to hear the words "as expected" of SNSD, so they always worrying about what people reaction to them would be. It's good, it's like they have that rookie ingrain in their heads a way to constantly stay humble and not be big headed now that they are huge stars in Asia and spreading in the whole world. They just don't want to disappoint people, cause then they'll think we failed. I like Sunny said "It's Sunny style", so cute and funny. Also when she said Hyoyeon is the tomboy, so Yoona ain't it anymore or maybe Yoona is toning down a bit and the table has turn. Yuri I would love for you to compose and write more songs, hopefully SM will allowed all of you to contribute in the future. Hyoyeon loves to travel, good for her. Seohyun so adorable, I saw the fancam of her birthday surprise. Jessica poor you not able to get much sleep because of SNSD busy schedule. After all this maybe SM should give y'all a well deserve long rest and then can come back to dominate all over again with something fresh. I'd wait no matter how long. :heart: Lastly the one thing that touch me deeply is that they had Sooyoung's stage incident on their mind all the time. It must have been a nightmare at the time for something to go wrong in a instant right before their eyes. I'm happy she was fine and now my goodness with her car accident, those girls must constantly having her on their mind and you can see it in their SM Town Tokyo Dome special. Some peeps said they look tired and of course SONE think differently because we don't think it's because they're tired, they are sad and awkward because 1 of theirs is not with them. They shine ever so brightly as 9 on stage and 1 missing just overshadow the brightness, and no matter how much they tried to be upbeat it's not the same feeling you get from them when they are 9. SONE are always proud of them though no matter what. SONE loves them dearly. Ok I'm done! :D

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hahaha oh man, the fans sent in some good questions, or they chose to answer the good ones. I liked a lot of these. Yuri's answer about composing songs... hm maybe we can look forward to having an entirely Yuri-composed song on a new album soon! The question about dancing in heels.... aww :(. They make it look easy, but it's gotta be really tough. LOL Jessica, truly the sleep lover, lying on her bed or sofa for even 5 minutes... it's too bad she doesn't get a lot of sleep these days though, always so busy... Yoona's answer about a girl being charming when she laughs made me crack up, I think her alligator laugh is definitely charming!

Two of Sooyoung's questions were about food... haha shikshinforthewin. Hmm Taeyeon's dreams as a kid... I remember seeing a quote on the sidebar once that she dreamed about taking over the world? LOL I guess that was one of them. She took over a lot of SONEs worlds as a singer though, so maybe it kinda came true. Taeyeon as an announcer? Hm that's kind of unexpected. I guess the question implied that she also couldn't be a singer, cause I would've guessed that instead. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon mentioned Sooyoung's fall... it was a scary moment :(. Ahahaha everything she owns is pink, of course... everyhing. pink. hers. And she still thinks in English, whoaaaa... that was something I've always wondered actually, I guess being raised for so long in the US it makes sense. Now I hope someone asks Jessica. What does it mean when she says she feels the members are never there during her birthday? Maybe it's cause they celebrate the debut instead of her birthday... aww, it's a bit like having your birthday around Christmas, you just get kinda screwed over. But the debut had to be the biggest birthday present of all!

Hyoyeon is a fan of the Soshibond. :D And somehow she makes time to play games and write in her diary everyday, haha how cute. It's funny how members say Hyoyeon is the most childlike, and at the same time also the most motherly. Seohyun says she has a motherly smell, does the dishes, does the laundry, all that stuff. Kind of contradictory, but probably an awesome mom hahaha. Sunny came up with her hooooooto ni herself LOL. Truly the aegyo queen, she does it all on her own. Ooooh Shinya Shokudo is about a restaurant... no wonder it makes her want to eat haha. Seohyun is not that good at Japanese yet, whaaaa? I thought she was amazing at it.. and that Vogue Girl magazine shows that Seohyun has matured like crazy..

Ahhh this was a great Q&A, I loved the questions, especially Tiffany's but all of them were good. Thanks for the translations!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

myongg myongg
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

What an amazing Q&A...really felt cute and somewhat personal ^^ Sooyoung's favourite Korean foods are the same as mine! How I would love to have dinner with her lol...
Poor Sica saying she doesn't get much sleep. She really needs to rest T_T
And YES Yuri - compose some songs and release them on all SNSD's albums :D

penguinluvr91 penguinluvr91
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for these translations. I thought the question that asked
Tiffany if she thinks about things in English or Korean was a
really clever question. I always love to read these kinds of things
it helps me get to know the girls better. :D :D

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

Spoiler

Q: What is the best point of SNSD?
A: We're always together with 8 friends and that becomes our strength whenever, wherever. It’s reassuring.
Translation by [email protected] and [email protected]
Source: Girls' Generation Japanese mobile site

Its always 9 (: .

Thanks for the translation .

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

Muhamad Ikhsan Muhamad Ikhsan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Yes I agree with Sunny who said that music can make us feel happy! It's rite that music give us a new thoughts!

monde© monde©
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

While reading these, i realized that they haven't changed that much since their debut. They are still the fun girls that we know. :thumbsup: haha.

AlanAlunan AlanAlunan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for the translations! :thumbsup:

I never knew that Sunny is fond of reading manga. :thumbsup:
Taeng and I both like Carbonara :unworthy:
All of them have same answers when you ask them about the memorable moment during the Japan Tour.
- "When Sooyoung fell of the stage LOL :lolol:

arhien05 arhien05
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

A: We're always together with 8 friends and that becomes our strength whenever, wherever. It’s reassuring.

yeahh..they are stronger when together as SNSD!!
No doubt bout it..
that make them a great n the most popular girlgroup like now..
proud of u girls!!!

arhien05 arhien05
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

yeahh..they are stronger when together as SNSD!!
No doubt bout it..
that make them a great n the most popular girlgroup like now..
proud of u girls!!!

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:02 AM

lmao Taeyeon is always on a bout her announcer dream job :laugh: Thanks for the translations~

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

GRTBB GRTBB
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

NIce work translating thx for that.
I didnt know the Sooyoung's fall damn that sounds really scary.
I know Sunny likes and reads manga but because of this Q&A only i get to know Sunny likes 'Slam Dunk' which is my all time favorite. Dope.
By the way Taengoo, I love carbonara but not only recently.
Posted Image

LuvYul LuvYul
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

What is your reason for liking SNSD?

Because SNSD is so amazing

Q: Jessica who sleeps well, lately do you have enough sleep?
A: Lately...I don’t sleep so much (T_T)

She is perfect Ice princess
Posted Image

tina24 tina24
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

"No, it’s Sunny style. >▽<" - winner reply from Sunny! HAHA!
i LOVE the questions asked, they were not the common ones! nice one to whoever asked these questions!
i also like the confetti cannon for Born to be a Lady! it just made the feel of the song more magical! :D
when did Sooyoung fall off stage? didn't know this...
and LOL at Seohyun, she thinks that she isn't matured yet! OMG maknae, if you're not matured yet... well, i don't know who can be called mature anymore! HAHA!

asiangirl101 asiangirl101
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

oh thanks for translating it nice to see them talking about food, i think that's what made me hungry... -_-
haha it's okay

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

Thanks for this translation! Living in the US and with little to no way to get to SM town LA or the upcoming NY I wonder about what SNSD fanclub meetings are like. This was really a great peak into that!

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

thadu1 thadu1
  • Donors
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hyo's answers are so short lol I love yakisoba too, and now I want to eat it :verymad: they're all very cute, thank your for the transltn!

Posted Image

사랑해요 김희철 우유빛깔 김희철 ♥

nufe_gotYoonAddicts nufe_gotYoonAddicts
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

thanks for translating!!! :unworthy:
gosh! they are shikshin generation! LOL . i read lot of words food!haha

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:06 AM

The girls' answers in the Q&A are very great and cute. Sooyoung falling off the stage must be a very surprising moment from the concert, and also Seohyun's surprise birthday which I can still remember. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating the Q&A! :thumbup:

Edited by Trasher_54, 19 September 2011 - 05:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing