Photo

[09.03.10] SM Town LA- Sooyoung encounterMy encounter w/ Sooyoung the day before SM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic
chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:41 AM

My Sooyoung encounter:

My friend Grace & I were leaving the hotel, passing the entrance of that mini-mall. So we were on the sidewalk almost about to make a turn. While she saw this girl, who to me looked like a normal person. Sooyoung had a gray hoodie, a bag from shopping, & shorts.

And soon as Grace saw her she was like OH & pointed. And I usually don't pay attention to ppl when I'm walking so I was like what? I looked up & made eye contact w/ her. She's pretty tall & so gorgeous!! She made eye contact with us first. We smiled & waved & she did the same. Then puts her hoodie higher & continues to walk fast. I followed her all the way to the entrance of the mall where even the fanboys couldn't recognize her hahaha.

I didn't want to make it obvious that it was Sooyoung or else fans would've been running & stuff. But once she entered the doors, the guys were like who was that? o.0 And once she was inside already they found out it was Sooyoung LOL. ><

**And YES I am horribly MAD at myself for taking a stupid fancam instead of an autograph!! I really didn't know what to do cuz I completely FROZE when I saw her. Ahhhh :(

MY HORRIBLE FANCAM: Sooyoung

*creepy I know... -.-

Johan10 Johan10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

Hey SoshiHoney! Its juz great that you had an encounter with SooYoung!!! I mean the autograph apart, but its so lucky to meet her in this manner!!! I wished i have the same encounter in the future too!!!
Johan

Posted Image

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

Hey SoshiHoney! Its juz great that you had an encounter with SooYoung!!! I mean the autograph apart, but its so lucky to meet her in this manner!!! I wished i have the same encounter in the future too!!!

Aww thank you! I just REALLY regret not getting an autograph. I completely froze & I hate myself for that! Hoping to see her again ><

hathor hathor
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:20 AM

I can't tell, was she wearing sunnies? It'd be pretty funny if she was cause it's night time as well! :D

Don't worry, I'm sure half of the people here would have done the same as you. :D

chort chort
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

i don't know if you could really call this and encounter since you didn't actually interact with her but who am i to talk, i've never seen them in person.
lefteyecry.wordpress.com. Comics, laughs, and drama.

5h1k5hlN 5h1k5hlN
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

Its better to stay calm when you meet them. Give em a smile, approach them, ask for their autograph or sign your CD. Then Take a pic with her, they are very welcoming girls =)

But its lucky for you, ive seen them in person but not that close LOL.
Posted Image
The Shikshin is loved~

blacklizt blacklizt
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

you must be very lucky guy, my advice don`t be panic for next time. LOL.
i wish i there too.... nice experience man...
Girls' Generation 2nd Asia Tour Petition Page
Facebook | Twitter | Petition Site
SNSDaily News & Updates

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

roxorsblade-Hahaha no she wasn't.

chort- Whaa I know >< Cuz it was only a wave,smile, & hello ughhh

5h1k5hlN- My friend & I were pretty calm, like we weren't screaming or anything. But we completely froze after we saw her :(
I knoww! Ugh next time!

blacklizt- I'm a girl btw... LOL

CronoDroid CronoDroid
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

Heh, nice! I wish they came back to LA, although now they would be so much more popular and recognizable so the chances of meeting them in candid situations might be more difficult. They'd probably have bodyguards and stuff :(

Lovelessfox Lovelessfox
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:44 AM

you are a really lucky person!!!

i never had the chances to meet any of them yet

you should ask for the autograph!!haha

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

CronoDroid- They always have the managers with them. But since SO many fans were waiting for them at the lobby, the idols would separate & pass a different way & stuff haha. I think they'll come back :) I saw them last yr at Korean Music Festival 09

Lovelessfox- I knoww! :( I froze SO bad tho. Grrr I had no idea what to do ahhh haha.

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

thanks for sharing your fan account =)
ya! normally people would be busy taking fancam.
i would prefer asking for autograph and talking to them if i met them. =X
love Sooyoung <3
Sooyoung hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

residentbenchwarmer residentbenchwarmer
  • Donors
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

At least you got a fancam and a smile from her. Sooyoung rarely signs autographs in public from what I've heard anyway, so you shouldn't be too disappointed in yourself.

snsdfootball.png
Courtesy: oniontaker@imageshack
Want to follow? http://twitter.com/resbenchwarmer

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

At least you got a fancam and a smile from her. Sooyoung rarely signs autographs in public from what I've heard anyway, so you shouldn't be too disappointed in yourself.

Ohhh wow I see haha. Yeaa just hoping they'll come back to LA again & have another chance interacting with her ><

Buritani Buritani
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:25 PM

It's good that you recognized her lol, I would have realized who she was hours later!

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

It's good that you recognized her lol, I would have realized who she was hours later!

Hahaha it was my friend, but yes I owe her thanks. Because I wasn't paying attention when I was walking ><

LilShtDropin LilShtDropin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:43 PM

lol at least you get the change to get an autograph or even see her lol if it was me i woulda like bowed down lol

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

Yeaa just seeing her was just omgg! Gahh next time I MUST get her autograph >< I tried to take the fancam secretly cuz I didn't want to scare her away or anything.

taengooforever taengooforever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

wow you acted very maturely! its a good thing you didnt freak out or sooyoung would have a very hard time with all those screaming fans around her!
and yea sooyoung seems rather more of the type who seldom gives out autographs so what you did was the most apropriate :)
wish there were more fans like you out there as it was because of crazy fanboys and girls TY had to leave singapore prematurely and with the memory of a bad experience! :(

123456789snsd 123456789snsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

I want to meet Sooyoung too! Well, you didn't exactly meet her but at least she waved at you!!! Haha if I were you, I would faint.. LOL :))) Thanks for posting this!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (02:54:10 AM)

happy monday!

@  Keitaro88 (09:31:27 PM) happy
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:27 PM) happy sunny day
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:22 PM) Me too
@  iheartPreSun (09:12:01 AM) Happy Sunny Day!