Photo

[OTHER] Jessica is this kind of a girl...Quotes from various people who worked with her...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic
yuricorn yuricorn
  • Donors
  • 567 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

omg this article is daebak!!!! thanks for posting this up. those antis should read this because some of them who claimed to be Jessica's schoolmates go around the internet spreading bad things about her being rude and stuffs. i want to shoot them so bad lol!
i'm proud of her! also reading this i feel pity of our girls. they have so little time to rest and sometimes don't even have the time to sleep at all. they are working so hard and good to see them now being one of the top groups. proud to be a sone! SNSD jjang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoshiDerv SoshiDerv
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2486 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

sica jjang ^^ wow definitely a great translated article!
i love how they spoke wonders about her unique and beautiful voice....everything said on here is so true! thanks for translating this!

Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

thank so much for translating the article.

I really love jessica voice. her voice totally wonderful!
not just her voice but her personality wonderful as well..

now we know, why she really like to sleep.. she will not sleep until she practiced perfectly.

YaMMi YaMMi
  • Donors
  • 1524 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

wah..I'm happy people are finally getting out there
how amazing Sica is. To tell the truth, I'd be scared
to ask her for a hug or autograph but now I can see that
she is a very warm person.

I remember watching on the radio show, the doctor who reads
people said she likes being affectionate
but is afraid to get hurt, so she comes off cold. I guess
her Ice-Princess image isn't very true at all. Thanks for
sharing this, it was really interesting :thumbup:

txtT0.png

HyoYeonORhxD.gif

sciencedork123 sciencedork123
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2639 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Thank you so much for this translation! This article is so awesome, and it says a lot about Jessica! I knew Jessica had amazing vocals when I first started listening to SNSD, since her singing voice was so unique and good! When I first listened to SNSD songs, it was hard to distinguish everyone's voice, but I had no problem isolating the pure voice of Jessica's! She is usually very quiet on variety shows, but when she talks or does something, it is usually funny or something interesting. I havent seen her musical yet, but I hope to find it in the fancam of her musical later! After reading this, it makes me want to work that much more harder! If Jessica can practice all night, then I should be able to study all night also! I always knew Jessica had a good personality, but she just never showed us it on shows. The shows usually just capture all the "mean" stuff she does, but Jessica is truly one awesome person!

Thanks once again for this awesome translation!
Posted Image Posted Image

credits: Vtension @ Soshified for icon and banners

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany! <3

Monya Meow Meow Monya Meow Meow
  • Donors
  • 2713 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

Thanks a lot for translating this very amazing and wonderful article.
And to think that people just pass judgment without even knowing the person deeper.
I really like the fact that Sica is straightforward and just speaks her mind instead of keeping it inside of her.
Her personality and her voice makes it worthwhile for me to support her.

9flvP.pngCIEJV.png

Cr. Sunyeonie

whitney09 whitney09
  • Donors
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

Jessica Jjang....!!!! All the best for your debut in Japan...!!! THink you're busy with all the preparation!!! Don tired youa self gal... SNSD Jjang..... SNSD Hwaitng!!!
Now a SONE... Alway a SONE... FOREVER a SONE...

Draky Draky
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

I enjoyed reading this about Jessica..even though many people know her as the Ice Princess, she is actually a very kind princess but only if people are able to get close to her...she is jus shy so she does not really talk much but when she is with the girls jus like on any variety show, she is a very fun person to be with! :thumbup:

thecolourofmyheart09 thecolourofmyheart09
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

thank you soo much for translating this~ ^^ after reading the article, i want to meet her even more :P i wish everyone could just appreciate and realize how sincere these girls actually are, and help spread the SOSHI LOVE :wub: snsdforever~~ LOVELOVE.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~영원히 소녀시대와 꿈꾸고 싶다~
김태연제시카써니티파니김효연권유리최수영임윤아서현
♥소.녀.시.대♥

icy112 icy112
  • Donors
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Oh Jessica :wub:! So sweet and talented and hard-working. It's great to read this article, it just shows how hard the girls work. Wish I had gotten to see the musical live, I'm sure it would have been awesome!

Thanks for translating!

sharxsurf sharxsurf
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

what a great real-life personality she has..
behind her cold glare,hidden a soft heart..
so,sica is this kind of girl.. :)

GORGEOUS MAKNAES
SSFSignature2.jpg
ENVY
ThePowerToSurvive

kath1221 kath1221
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing this ssf. She's not the ice princess anymore. Everyone is falling in love with Sica. A lot of people actually misunderstood her. but like everyone else she is just a wonderful person inside. loving her more and more.. Sica Fighting,,
SNSD Fighting,

Disasterrific Disasterrific
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:46 PM

thank you for the translation and for sharing ~
i'm so glad i stumbled unto this article.
sweet, sweet Sica. we're so proud of you ! everyone is, clearly. ^^
makes me so happy that Sica is going around, doing what she loves but at the same time leaving such a beautiful trail of encouragement and pride wherever she goes.
don't ever change Sica, we're supporting you all the way !
and more importantly, WE LOVE YOU ~ ! ^^

Free Drinks, You Know ?

chyan chyan
  • Donors
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

I'm so glad I had the chance to read this translation.
This makes me love her even more. Not just a member of SNSD, but a great singer & actress. It's really touching to see Jessica working really hard for everything that she does. I hope the article will release some prejudism from other who doesn't feel the same way.

Jessica saranghae & hwaiting!~

Posted Image Posted Image

chewy23 chewy23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

This is awesome! Everyone SHOULD read dis! Nw we knw why Jessica is cherished and loved. she's wonderful. Its obvious tho :) we lovee you Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

when 9 is equals to 1

urkid urkid
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

so cool.. who did this? Must applaud the person.
Nice collection of how Jessica is like in real life! She must feel proud of herself seeing this.
Jessica hwaiting! sonyuhshidae hwaiting!

80Ji6.gif

I♥JungSooyeon I♥JungSooyeon
  • Donors
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

oh my soulmate~Sica ^^♥♥♥ just as i thought, you are the best there is ^^, whatever others may say about you, you do well in your own work, and i fell in love with you because of that ^.^ keep it up , my princess! SNSD RULZ ALL YO!♥

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'll be waiting for you... Soulmate~Sica
Formspring:Ask me anything, including my plans for Soulmate~Sica♥

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.

Fanfics:

Romantic ♥ || Erotic ♥ || Wedding Dress

mocharin mocharin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

I always like reading these things because it just shows the often unseen sides of people, particularly for the Ice Princess herself. And reading how Jessica-unnie gives her best effort in what she does only makes SNSD even more inspiring to be able to handle so much with positvity~ fighting! Thank you for translating... ^^

Posted Image

Jessica 4ever!!! Jessica 4ever!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

im so proud of her... the comments of her singing ability is very touching, and the one with the photo shoot too..

she isnt tht picky and ice cold as everyone thinks she is, if u knw her well enough, u'll find tht she isnt the type of person ppl say she is..

thx for translating this.. she gets along with ppl well..
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: sayhellotothestars@soshified, TammyTheSunny@soshified,FrozenYentaf@soshified

kevin7403 kevin7403
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

this is a very good article/thread
thank you so much for sharing this
more power to jessica and the girls!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Taeyeon is no less than AMAJJING and she is THE CUTEST! period! || Along with Sunny's elegance, there's FIRE!!.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)