• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:37 AM

OMG i can't believe i missed it :[
i missed twice for tiffany
and taeyeon

it's like someone doesn't want me to see them online
anyways i hope the rest of the members come in!!!!
Posted Image
Taeyeon-Tiffany-Sooyoung-Jessica-Yuri-Yoona-Sunny-Hyoyeon-Seohyun
S♡NE
TUMBLR/TWITTER/YOUTUBE

moonie moonie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

OHMY. i can't believe i missed it T-T"
i hope she comes back on again !
& maybe tell the other go on soshified too ~

Edited by moonie, 02 August 2008 - 07:39 AM.

moonie moonie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

ahh~ i cant believe i missed hyo too T-T"
its pretty cool she was reading her threads & stuff.
i hope she understood everything ! lol.
all we need is the other 6 members to go on soshified.
taeyeon, hyoyeon, & fany shuld visit often (:

Edited by moonie, 02 August 2008 - 07:42 AM.

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:44 AM

waahh! I was on when she was on too.... i didn't even know that! haayz! hehehe anyways, soshi starting to be here one by one... starting from Tiffany, Tae Yeon and Hyo Yeon.... I wonder who will be next to the list...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

............................................... i should never sleep again. my time zone does NOT match with soshi's. lol. anyway, i'm so glad taengu decided to visit the forum. even though she might not understand a word, she still took the initiative to drop by. taeyeon is total JJJJJJJANG!!!!! *off to hyoyeon's thread*

hana_cheung hana_cheung
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

oh that great !!!!!!!!!
i can't believe
i wonder who will be next to the list
LES'T GO SOSHI
HWATING

YONGHONG YONGHONG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:56 AM

wow at this speed all of the members will get on soshified :)
thanks wenting !

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:57 AM

Hello ^^ Having the role of SNSD's '단신' (Short Person)... I'm Taeyeon~
To be writing to everyone like this... Right now, I'm very nervous and also have a lot of things to say!! Although I want to note down the big words and write! My mind's in a hurry ^^ keke I'm sure a lot of are surprised becaues I'm leaving a message all of a sudden... but I'm really Taeyeon ^^ The Taengoo with the '양갈래' hairstyle today and the one who did ITNW!

First of all... today is the 1 year anniversary of the birth of us SoNyuhs...
Exactly one year ago today! We were up early morning getting makeup.. going over our dance routines
and thinking about them once more.. Worried our face would look bloated the next day, we didn't eat that much the day before (gave up on the birthday cake too keke) and nervously prepared ourselves ^^

The moment that we all trained so many years for... was finally in front of our eyes along with cheers we've received for the first time in our life and with everyone watching us... and the applause that exploded afterwards. Ah.. I really can't forget that day ^^

From that moment, we started working as a SNSD group.. and now it's already been 1 year!
Although there were a lot of misunderstanding towards us SoNyuhs.. mistakes caused by our inexperience here and there.. and lots of things that saddened us.. I still think there were more and bigger happy moments ^^!

And so we celebrated with everyone our 1st Year Anni with a party keke It was both Tiffany's Birthday party as well as the 1st Year Anni party ^^ Ah... it was really fun today^^ playing games~ presenting our fanclub name (소원♡)~ and even cutting up the cake~! I was at awe at how so many people can become one and also felt proud^^ If there was something that was lacking in the fanmeeting... it's that we were the only ones holding a mic? ^^ It would've been nice if we could've listened to what each and every one of our fans had to say, and talk with each other ^^ (Let's do that over ChinChin instead~ keke) And also the fact that our loveable member Yoona couldn't be with us! TT TT It would've been nice if all 9 members could've met with everyone! But you'll still show lots of love for our Yoona who's working and filming hard believing in you guys right? ^^To her, the love from us members could be a lot of strength.. but the love from everyone else will also be a greater strength to her ^^ It's a good thing that we were able to connect still through a video clip and a live phone conversation~ keke

And that moment when we were able to feel the love our fan's... reading-the-letters-out-loud-time!
Ah... I thought I was going to die trying to hold my tears in.. keke Hearing the letter of one fan while we were looking at eachother... I could see everyone was getting teary too ^^ I felt very warm-hearted. That feeling where you know what it is without having to say it.. that strange and happy feeling~ it was a really happy moment ^^

Something else that was memorable today was.. when we showed everyone ITNW in the end!!
Even just exactly one year ago.. being very nervous, we didn't know where the camera in front of us was and sang while looking at a random dot we pointed out in the background... Now... we were able to perform while looking at our fan's expressions.. the cheers.. the energetic movements of the heart-balloons.. ^^ Even feeling comfortable to throw as much wink as I want to the audience.. ^^ There really has been a lot of change ^^

It was a new feeling! I was able to feel again that feeling we had when we debuted..

After the time we shared together was over.. I couldn't calm down even while riding inside the car on our way back home! It felt as if... it was a SNSD's mini-concert..? ^^ heh heh (was it too exaggerated..)
Right after we got home, we started opening each presents one by one given by our S♡ne..

There was a box.. as big as my pillow for each of the girls! To prevent any greediness there seemed to be an equal number of love for each gift ^^ They were all very precious, and pretty! With these love-filled gifts, we SoNyuhs will learn to mature and be thankful more ^^

And the thing that caught my eyes the most were all the letters~
Because I wanted to read everything on that spot~ I got into a comfortable position and.. read everything in one hour~! I normally take.. 2 hours just to read a manga TT TT Actually, I grabbed some Rice cakes to eat in the middle.. and also went to the washroom too 'TT'~ heh heh Anyways, while reading all- the letters, I was able to catch a few common words/phrases that everyone wrote in their letters!! keke
'You didn't look like a leader at first because you don't look like a 20-year-old.. but I was surprised when they said you were a leader.' 'Your short height is your charm'.. and 'Just like you yelled [I~ can do it~] in front of Han River during GGTS, always fighting!' But was that scene that memorable? ^^ keke Actually while doing that scene I thought my body was going to shrivel because of the coldness... keke And someone wrote that.. they wanted to see '깐'Taeng during our 2nd album!

There were also letters from some army oppas who were busy getting trained~ And the letters from the unni fans... they really gave me a mother-to-daughter like feel ^^ it really makes me feel stronger!
There were also letters from younger fans with cute handwritings! Letters from the same-age fans..
And also letters sent overseas from the far~ places like United States, Canada, etc. I read them all~!
And to the people that wrote long letters in English.. I was slightly surprised keke but with the kind help of Tiffany, I was able to read them all ^^

Our precious International site, Soshified! Warm-hearted Sosiz! Lovely Milkye! Charmful DC! (Taeng Gallery is the best^^)
The most talented people of Sosidang! EtcEtc~ And the many other sites that support SNSD~ I, Taeyeon, am always remembering everyone♡ From the sites that were posted in the letters, I was able visit like this^^ From people's writings, we were able to see what our girls think about, even what's popular nowadays ^^ kekeke~ Also.. there were a lot of letters from Sosiz^^ To write here like this is all because of your love-filled letters too^^ After reading your letters.. I had the thought of replying like this right away!^^ There were also letters that were over 8 pages long.. I think I'm a really really lucky person^^ The handwritings were so pretty too~ Stickers posted everywhere~ kekeke our cute fans^^.. Ah.. seriously, I really love everyone.. thank you ♡ ^ㅡ^

Writing this and that because of SNSD's 1 Year birthday.. I've written so much! I knew this would happen..
I'll write on sosiz on behalf of SNSD.. I hope you can tell the other sites about it^^
Sosiz's Unni, Oppa, Younger, International fans~ Let's be together forever~
Sa.. Sa..Sa..SaSaSaSaSa.... Saranghaeyo♡ kekeke ^^ *kiss*!

Translations: ak6c@soshified

taeyeonsig02.png

Listen2Dat Listen2Dat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

doh doh doh! I missed it agian! But i still can't believe taeyeon came on! amazing! that means all the other members gonna log in later! won't it cool if every member can go on soshified once?! This is so cool!! Taeyeon is my fav!! :)

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Our precious International site, Soshified!

In case people were wondering, we actually got the Staff to hand write letters to SNSD from all around the world, and mailed them to matt, so I guess those were the letters that Taeyeon was referring to. haha That makes me extremely happy that Tiffany was there to help her read them, that must have been a sight though, rofl Fany and her translating skills.

Such a sweet & touching letter. I felt like crying when I read it, it's been an amazing year for us all. And rofl it's nice to see Soshified mentioned first.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:58 AM

PWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED YO?
TAEYEON <3333333333

We got mentioned FIRST before the other sites.

Octieu and her Canada letter,
Heidi with her long ass letter in English...

PWAHAHHAAAAAA....

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

Ch1k0 Ch1k0
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:59 AM

Wow...Quite a letter charged with emotions lol..Eating rice cakes during the reading of manga loooooooool...Yayness! :wub: We're a precious international site hahahaha!Truly amazing =D 1 year and they've done so much lol..I hope to see a vid of the perf =D

Edited by Ch1k0, 02 August 2008 - 08:04 AM.

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

hyoyeon is pretty active on soshified herself. lol. visiting so many threads. xD
goshhhh if i miss another member visiting soshified, i'm gonna shoot myself. JK. lol.
anyway, i'm so glad she visited!!!! hyoyeon jjang!! and rotfl, her fave member is taeyeon. haha.

rochee rochee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

reserved.. reading..

WOW ! that was loooong ! haha !
umma.. we really appreciated your effort..
and to the one who translated this..
thanks a lot ! *bow*

S♥NE FIGHTING !

Edited by rochee, 02 August 2008 - 08:09 AM.

11062410.png
A r t w o r k T h r e a d ☆
i LOVE DBSK•SNSD•SJ•WG•BB♥Always keep the faith The Power of 9

windbells windbells
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:00 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Our precious International site, Soshified

...I think part of me just died a little inside from happiness. ♥

And ahahahaha TaeNy ftw~ :D

Edited by windbells, 02 August 2008 - 08:05 AM.

Posted Image

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:00 AM

WE ARE PRECIOUS YO!!!!

DAMN!!! Taeng's letter made me feel like im on 9th cloud atm xxxDD

Octieu and her Canada letter,
Heidi with her long ass letter in English...

TAEGANG PWNED!!!!

-dies in happiness-

TAENY IS PLAIN AWESOME YO!!!!!

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

iccajong iccajong
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:01 AM

wwwwwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwwwww
cant say any words ....
ToooooooT
why ur so kind onnie .??
kekekeke
SARANGHAEYOOOO!!

최종훈 is mine
소녀시대 really cute ^_^

SCBet SCBet
  • Donors
  • 1205 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:01 AM

And also letters sent overseas from the far~ places like United States, Canada, etc. I read them all~!

haha octi your mushroom house must have stood out lol bery good yo.

And to the people that wrote long letters in English.. I was slightly surprised keke but with the kind help of Tiffany, I was able to read them all ^^

rofl heidi. that's your 6 page essay she's talking about lol. no one wrote nearly as much as you did bwahahahahaha. jjang!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and soshified is mentioned first. great job everyone!

boxclub boxclub
  • Donors
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:02 AM

taeyeon's letter made me awww out loud so many times..
amajing fantastic wonderful surprise
wow leader taeyeon jjang!

she writes so cute and yet she says all the things that need to be said..
i also liked how soshified was the first on the list of fansite puhaha

thanks for the trans caleb! it was so long when i read it on sosiz.. haha

영원히 소녀시대~ ^^

--영원한 것은 없다--

Kurupa~ Kurupa~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:02 AM

Ahhh~ TAEYEON IS SO SWEET. ♡
Yay, she mentioned Soshified! *happy dance*

"Our precious International site~" <3

Thanks for translating this and posting! I highly appreciate it.

・・ 도무지 알수없는 이것뿐이
복잡한 이 지구가 재밌는
그 이유는 하나 바로 너

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...