[PICS] Wondergirls Versus Girls' Generation10.05.21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic
DonCarlo DonCarlo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

I both like them,though when it comes to vocals I think Girls' Generation is much much better than Wonder Girls but still....I like them both

saraisha saraisha
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:07 AM

i think both groups are the best out of all the other girl groups... they are the only 2 female idol groups that i actually follow.... they just outshine the others....

miiki_ miiki_
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

there is no need to compare the weight of a group ....
why are they always compared? i don't understand it. they are two different groups. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

star3 star3
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:00 AM

I actually like both the WGs and SNSD, but to say one is better than the other doesn't really make sense since they're sooooo different from each other. WG are more on the R&B side while SNSD are more on the pop side. I know they're rivals and all, but I'm just glad there's all this music out there to enjoy! :)

⇒PinkJjong ⇒PinkJjong
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:00 AM

I didn't know that Soshi was a little older than WG. I also thought that if they included Taengoo and Sunny then the average height would go down xD
But I hate how they are always compared T^T Both are good friends.....although the Soshi girls will always have my heart no matter what <3

YulSic Jjang ♥ YulTaec Jjang ♥ KhunA Jjang ♥ JaySica Jjang ♥ WooTae Jjang ♥

Posted Image
~~Sig| Choops

enjoyjoy enjoyjoy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:16 AM

The observations are nearly the same. :)
I seriously love both groups.. They are different in some ways too.
They just offer different feels for me. hehe

21chris21 21chris21
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

well they are the same.. but their Label are not the same JYPE & SMent but in terms of other Info they are nearly the same..
thanks for translating and you posted it at the right forum..:)

SNSD/S♥NE: Taeyeon.Jessica.Yuri.Yoona.Sooyoung.Tiffany.Seohyun.Sunny.Hyoyeon

Posted ImagePosted Image

for my signature and avatar credits to:
[email protected] and [email protected] for my siggy! THANKS!

kcxy96 kcxy96
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

but i would choose Girls Generation,they are the best! Lots of fans! And hope Ssfsubs on youtube will upload hello baby ep 15... -.- i wan it really much,i dun wanna stuck at ep 14
Sunny.Soonkyu.Sunny.Soonkyu
Sunny.Soonkyu.Sunny.Soonkyu
Aegyo Queen Sunny~!!

seohyunlove! seohyunlove!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

I don't understand why people compare them even. Yes, they're 2 top girl groups in Korea (Maybe Wondergirls is already not since they're off to US), but they have TOTALLY different styles. I'm also a Wonderful, and I feel very sad when people pit these 2 groups against each other. They're both talented, and it's not fair to say that one group is more talented than the other because they're unique in different ways.

YongRong YongRong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

Even though some netizens don't like the comparisons, they're still going to happen.
Both groups are absolutely phenomenal, but I still like SoShi better than WG ;). SNSD fwighting!

emilykins emilykins
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

i dont really think they're that comparable
they're two really different groups
of course it makes sense because they're both super popular girl groups keke
wg and snsd hwaiting!!! (im a fan of both ^ ^)

dorchio dorchio
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

Why do the two groups have to compete against each other? Can't SNSD and the Wonder Girls just be friends?

Jessica 4ever!!! Jessica 4ever!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:30 AM

Most people choose wonder girls cause they are more well known than SNSD, and they have lesser members... And they went on an International tour and just came back from the US.. But little do they know that our girls can sing, dance and do other things they can't do
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: sayhellotothestars@soshified, TammyTheSunny@soshified,FrozenYentaf@soshified

Gaiden_92 Gaiden_92
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:16 AM

I think that this two girlsbands would be in friendship relations... Of course SNSD is for me better than WG but I like both... =D
Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm just proud of being Sooyoungster and SONE!!!

Mr.Niceguy Mr.Niceguy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

i like both groups but they really differ in lot of categories..and WG despite of being a retro group I think it just makes them older more but they do well it fits them too.. so im stickin it solid... to the cute and lovely SNSD wont even think about it twice. WG and SNSD the best groups! what more can you ask for :)

jin17 jin17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

they are different from each other.
but different in a good way that would impress
their fans much more.
anyway, both groups are talented and impressive.

YoonaSHEH YoonaSHEH
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:12 AM

aw!!hyeyeon was not included in the list..why??maybe mis typing..heheh..but i love SNSD..obviously im a SONE..kekekek

SooRiSeoNa SooRiSeoNa
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:04 AM

whatever people will say.. SNSD is always the best for me.. :)

Posted Image

THE POWER OF 9 WILL NEVER BE LOST

Min.M Min.M
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

[for those who are concern over the topic causing rivalry, don't worry!] I think this is just a for-fun versus thing. I mean, come on, height? That's a lol situation. But the trend is the same for both groups. The older ones (Taeyeon, Sunny, Sunye, Yoobin) are the shortest ahah while the younger ones (Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, Sunmi, Sohee) are the tallest XD That's funny. It's not like the comparison is talent or style or anything serious. Both groups are wonderful with completely different styles, so even if they were compared, it makes no sense. I'm sure the onnies [from each group] are friends with each other too.

"Why so serious?"

seohyun. hyun ~ seobaby <3
Posted ImagePosted Image

LazerGun LazerGun
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

Yeah go snsd! Haha, but it's actually quite interesting that comparing the stats, both of the girl group's height, weight and age are almost alike. Standard image for female groups?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (07:53:50 AM) Happy Yoona Day! (belated!)
@  alice_ot12 (07:14:53 PM) YOONA DAY YOONA DAY