[04.17.10] SNSD's Fantastic Concert in ShanghaiOriginal - China

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
rainie63 rainie63
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

An amazing night!!! I suppose the people who participated in this Shanghai concert all were immersed and cant forget it!!!

The cheering was very very high-powered!!! I believe that the 9 girls have been touched at last night. The fans in China were so lovely as same as Soshi~

I want to say something about the fantastic concert, and the Ins and Outs.

Apr 16th afternon, about 300 or 400 SONE went to the PUDONG airport to picked up our SNSD. When I reached there, a lot of SONE gathered at the airport exit to welcome 9.
I can not describe the atmosphere very well. We were very excited and looking forward to see them, so having any movement would make us nervous and cheering.
After 1 hour I think, the 9 girls appeared finally~ U couldnt imagine the scene in that time. Everyone turned crazy! They appeared so real to us. So exquisite!!!
The first one is Taeyeon, she was more fair and white than I thought! Cos of too many people around Soshi, I couldnt see them clearly. Yuri and Jessica came out together. Then I began to look for Yoong~ but I almost didnt see her, she came out with Hyoyeon and had been head down. And some said that seeing she was laughing, keke~

About 4:00 they went to the hotel. Since we missed their approach of rehearsal in Shanghai indoor stadium, we have been waiting at the door until they came out at 1 oclock. Before they got on the bus, I saw Yoona waving at us~ so cute~

And the most important part, the concert!
Our approach in about 6:30, it's a good site.
The entire video I think you have seen some parts before. Basically, compared with Seoul's concert hasnt changed much.
So I want to say some details I found.

My favorite member is Yoona. And I was very lucky that my seat was in the eastern of infield line 2 and an uncle fan from Hongkong in order to better photographs we changed our seats,so I turned to the line 1.
Because there were many Yoona's fans in this region, during the concert Yoong always waved over here, even made love gestures and sended kisses~~~ So happy~~~
Yoong was just like a kid, if someone threw things on the stage, such as towel,hand pieces or toy, she would pick up them all~ keke~
When they sang the Fairy Tale,Taeyeon put on a cat-ear's toy, and holding the piece from SONE. We were all cheering loudly~ I wanted to threw the devil horn at her, but I forced excessively, it's fell. And she was sooo lovely that she was prepared to accept when had seeing my action. Yoona is a very very very nice kid~ She greeted fans almost everyplace. And she was very "triumphant" sometimes, I dont know whether the word is appropriate.
And some SONE threw the towel of Yoonachina.com at her. The first time, she gave the towel back to us, and the second she showed this towel to us and hung the towel over her shoulder until the ending. This towel was writed the web address of yoonachina and we think she maybe login~ and she aslo picked up the towel of ourlovesunny, showing it and helping sunny to draped over her shoulder. And Yuri aslo recevied the towel of yoonachina. She was sooo cute that pretending angry and ran towards to Yoona to give it to her. Taeyeon looked like very cheerful and always say hello to us~ haha~ Sure enough, the milk skin~~
Seohyun's eyes filled with tears when they singing complete... wuli Seohyun~~
haha~ and when they magiced Fany made a small mistake~ keke~ so cute~
During singing kissing U, Yoona made the lip of I love U in Chinese~~~

AS we know, Apr 18th is Ssica's birthday~ at the ending of the concert, the staff brought a birthday cake! And all of SONE sang the birthday song to our Ssica~
Sooyoung made a prank to Ssica~ She put ssica's face into the cake! keke~ and the other members helped her to clear face. A funny party~
Jessica onnie~~~~ Happy birthday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ keke~~~~~~~~~

A wonderful concert~ Thank you to read the account.><

SOME PICs BY ME >< not good...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Yoong are my destiny

wonntuan wonntuan
  • Donors
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

Ahhh you are so lucky to be able to go >.< i envy you. I was really hoping that SNSD would come to korean music fest this year since it's my first year going but apparently they aren't going to make it. I'm glad all the fans and the girls had a great time though :) fighting!

Posted Image

Gray Gray
  • Tech Admin
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

Very cool to hear that it went so well!

Of course what can you expect from our girls :P .

Nice to hear that they brought out a cake for Jessica!

Your so lucky that you got to see it.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and the pictures as well.
5Q6GmIk.png

ninjamode ninjamode
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2039 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

oh, nice fan account. that's some pretty great pics, too. you must have had a pretty good view of the girls. thanks for sharing your experience.

Posted Image

banner credit: Hiiragi

vizyu vizyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

Ah... so you are Yoona Fans... :sq_silver_goodmood:
You're so lucky going to the concert, see them very closely. TT

Thanks for sharing, nice fan acc to read ^^
(although i have read the similiar fan acc from another c-sones) :sq_silver_tongue:

Posted Image

SweetFlounder SweetFlounder
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

tnx for sharing~!
I get more excited everyday~!
SNSD Jjang~!

"When they told us "you, you, you, and you are going to be on a team." It wasn't only me, but we all cried."
-Im YoonA

Posted Image
"When they told us "you, you, you, and you are going to be on a team." It wasn't only me, but we all cried."
-Im YoonA

Posted Image

iloveSNSD iloveSNSD
  • Donors
  • 2299 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

woooh! Yoona is such a kid! and in that last picture Key looked like Tablo for a sec. lol
this is sweet!!!! thanks for sharing! =]

Posted Image
Cr; Mellerz

yaril yaril
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

awww... i am jealous again... anyway thx for sharing ur experience to us on the concert...
wish they coming to my country, haha...
and ur pics nice, so clear...

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

Sounds like the concert was amazing! Great job with all the pictures and the fan account was written well. Yoona and the others seem so cute that I wish I was there. Thanks for sharing!
Posted Image

Shermyyy Shermyyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

Thank you for sharing your fan account!
Your fan account fills me with joy and excitement hahaha.
I really wished I could have had the SNSD experience this year at the 2010 KMF... :(
Posted Image

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

thanks for sharing your fan account =)
wow you are so lucky to be able to go to SNSD's concert. =X
anyway, the pictures you took are jjang! especially the last Sica picture! Sica is so beautiful there!
love Soshi <3
Soshi hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

Kwon.Yurix3 Kwon.Yurix3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:51 AM

Aw really envious of those who are able to go to see the concertD: i believe there are more in ssf thoughD: n u seriously should take more pictures!!:P haha rare chance after all:P
Posted Image
Peace.

mags3 mags3
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:14 AM

wow those are PRETTY good seats! You are lucky! You even saw Yoona waving towards you! :)
@_@ at SY's prank.. lol..

Great fan account! Can't wait for my chance to write my own when they come here!! :))

DonghaKim DonghaKim
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

ohhh i had this video on my laptop! but.. my laptop just broke T^T

james koh james koh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Jessica is a barbie gal definitely, so cute and dress like a doll, shanghai concert has given all members a chance to showcase their individual colors which contributes to the whole group like a rainbow=D

axelynx axelynx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

aw.aww...i'm so jealous...>.<
is it the time where they sing Day by DAY?and yoona, sooyong, hyo riding otoped around?

can't see the live ersion of it nicely>.<

hope someday they would come to ID..>.<

*hoping
*hoping
*hoping

pureisa pureisa
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:41 AM

they are very cute i swear! i wanna see them! . .

jessiccaaa jessiccaaa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

thanks for the account! those are some really hq pics! and jessica looks adorable in the last picture :)

uniz06 uniz06
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:08 PM

thanks for sharing!!!

i LOVE YOONA!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

uniz06 uniz06
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:08 PM