04 - 영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다 (Forever)

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic
pingshidae pingshidae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:11 AM

haai i love this song ~~ the english translation of the lyrics is just>> perfect. i love sunny's voice in the "ship-uh" part!
so far my new favorite snsd song!! reminds me of one year later~~ the opposite of one year later~~

Posted Image

♫ I don't care how, keudaereul saranghanikka..
I'm your girl, I'm your peach...
Keudaeyeo isungan naegero wayo ♫

danxer159 danxer159
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

this is definitely my favorite song in the entire album! it's too sweet! And it showcases their vocals especially in the the chorus and refrains.

hazuki hazuki
  • Donors
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

I really love the lyrics! Instead of making into a love song about a boy, it feels like they explaining about the love for the family such as the girls! The memories they have with each other will last forever and such. It's really a strong music. I love it.

Posted Image

proud to be a S♡NE. Soshified is my number 1 source!

bluegemstone bluegemstone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:14 AM

Omg, this song has been repeated over and over again on my playlist.

The lyrics are so simple and yet so signifant, it brings tears to my eyes ;_;

Their vocals are awesome, and they bring out the flavour of the song really well.

It's definitely my favourite song for this album.

bbvc bbvc
  • Donors
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thanks for tagging as I was tagging my own lyrics and now I have a second opinion :D

[Yoona]yeongwonhi neowa ggumgugo shipda

The voice for the intro... I reckon it's debatable between Yoona's voice and Tiffany's... Though I think it would make sense that it was Yoona's since she did the intro for Star Star Star as well. *shrugs*

[All]aju oraen shigani [Taeyeon]heulleo jinaseo [Jessica](aju orae jinaseo)
[All]neowa naui moseubi [Taeyeon]jogeum dallado [Yuri](jogeum dallado)

For Taeyeon's bit... I'm not sure, but I think it's not her 'solo' but more like she had to sing louder there... Just maybe.

As for Yuri's "Jogeum dallado"... Is it really Yuri? I just could never figure out whose voice it was.

[Tiffany?]naui sowoni dwoeeojun [Tiffany]naui mideumi dwoeeojun neowa

Hahaha, also another part I was not sure with. The second part "naui mideumi..." was definitely Tiffany without a doubt. The first part sounds kinda like her... but then it sounds slightly different also - At first, I thought it might be Seohyun's voice because when you listen to "dwoeeojun" in the 1st part and compare it to when it is sang in the 2nd part, to me, it seems the word was pronounced SLIGHTLY differently. :/

So yea, those are the only parts I find debatable :)

Thanks for tagging... :)

Edited by bbvc, 07 February 2010 - 10:13 PM.

nizzie nizzie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

My favourite song in this album....
Their vocals are simply amazing....
i fell in love with this soon as soon as i heard it.....
Really really love Taeyeon's and Sunny's voice....
The lyrics are deep and meaningful....
I love it so much
Posted ImagePosted Image

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, To remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
To laugh whenever and however I want, To spread my 'amajjing' engrish' to everyone,
Do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to "conquer the world", And to wear a moustache to make my Taeyeon proud!______________________________________cr : Soshi-sephy, iGummy

i-RuB-SNSD! i-RuB-SNSD!
  • Donors
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

wow...

only i first listened to this song

it's already has taken my heart...

and once i got what the lyrics said...

my eyes got teary somehow...

this song is so touchy

only i still have no one to dream with :'(

Posted Image Posted Image

Signatures by Me & Cream

[ ♥ "지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로 도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!" ♥ ]
[ - I promise to support these 9 girls in whatever way I could do! - ]

Bluestar♥ Bluestar♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

I love this song from the new album.
Thank you so much for the translation.
:)
This song is definitely my favourite along with Oh!

As a Hyohunnie, I.. Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon is real --Obsessed with DBSK, SNSD, BEAST & SHINee~ -

Posted Image
©Xeraphin&ib3b3km

suennie suennie
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

thanks for the lyrics dear! This makes it so much easier for me to sing along with it. And its cool that i can understand the song now! Haha. Hope they perform it soon!

clearsky clearsky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

Wow... I love the lyrics! It is really a sweet song. I wish they get to perform this live. :) It's with Complete in my list of fave Soshi ballads/acoustics. :)

These stunning lady girls you're watching behind me are, of course, Girls' Generation. And they're writing a new chapter not just for KPOP but for the entire global music industry. - Rhie Young Lim, CNBC
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:39 AM

This is one of my favourite songs from the album. Thanks for uploading the lyrics ^^ They sound really good in this song Oo
Posted Image

Credit: cream

aZn_love aZn_love
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

Wah,I like the lyrics ^^

Thanks for sharing :3 Like this song even more xD Finally I can sing along ~

Edited by aZn_love, 10 February 2010 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image

소녀시대 ~ !

tk198 tk198
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

thanks so much for the translation
i love this song so much (probably my fav in the album) because their vocals really stand out, they really should sing more songs like this

Posted Image

~ what I'd give to ball with her ~

jpgirleva jpgirleva
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for tagging as I was tagging my own lyrics and now I have a second opinion :D
The voice for the intro... I reckon it's debatable between Yoona's voice and Tiffany's... Though I think it would make sense that it was Yoona's since she did the intro for Star Star Star as well. *shrugs*

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure but I went with Yoona since it was my first instinct. Cause I can usually pick out Tiffany's voice pretty well.

For Taeyeon's bit... I'm not sure, but I think it's not her 'solo' but more like she had to sing louder there... Just maybe.

I also agree with you here. It wasn't exactly a solo line but she sang louder and I thought I'd just throw that tag in there just incase people wanted to know. And the fact that the 2nd verse after it had the same lines, but was sung without Taeyeon singing louder, made me tag it too.

As for Yuri's "Jogeum dallado"... Is it really Yuri? I just could never figure out whose voice it was.

This was probably the hardest one and I should've tagged it red cause I'm not even sure. Taeyeon's adlib before it made it kinda hard to really pick out the voice. I think it was Yuri since she has this sort of deeper voice that could go with it, but then again it might be Sunny or someone else.

Hahaha, also another part I was not sure with. The second part "naui mideumi..." was definitely Tiffany without a doubt. The first part sounds kinda like her... but then it sounds slightly different also - At first, I thought it might be Seohyun's voice because when you listen to "dwoeeojun" in the 1st part and compare it to when it is sang in the 2nd part, to me, it seems the word was pronounced SLIGHTLY differently. :/

Yeah! I knew for sure the second part was Tiffany but the first part stumped the hell out of me! lol. I replayed it so many times to try and figure out who but I can't! It could be Tiffany, but when Tiffany sings, you can really pick out her voice. I put her with a question mark because when she pronounces, " dwoeeojun" it sounds similar to the "dwoejun" in the next line that is definitely her. But honestly, I've got no idea.

And yeah, it was fun trying to tag their voices. Some of the other songs are tagged already, but if you need anything else tagged, just ask, I can try.

Edited by jpgirleva, 10 February 2010 - 03:26 PM.

agan agan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:18 AM

thanks for sharing & translating. now i can sing along to this song.the lyrics are so meaningful.Thank you for sharing!this song show off the girls vocals very well

zpheartsnsd zpheartsnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:36 AM

WOW! Thanks for translating and sharing!

I love this song along with starstarstar.

Simply adore their ballads, show cases their soulful and powerful voices.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to LOSER KID for sig, crappynco for avatar & freako89 for userbar

djesine djesine
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

Powerful!

This song reminds me much of Complete back during the Girls' Generation days.
Really meaningful lyrics.. mm, now I'm just hoping they would perform it sometime.

Thanks for sharing~

Posted ImagePosted Image

《 소녀시대 FIGHTING !! 》
~ 태니식; Nothing comes close ~

JoC JoC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:17 PM

does anyone know FOR SURE who's that voice in the beginning saying "I want to dream forever with you"? I think it's YoonA....

voice of an angel. Kim Taeyeon Forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
I Taeyeon - my one & only Last.fm

xia0 xia0
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

[Tiffany?]naui sowoni dwoeeojun

could this part be SooYoung, cause her voice is pretty close to Tiffany's....

as for the rest i agree with jpgirleva...

p/s: is soshified going to post the tagged lyrics at the first page???? or you have to browse through the pages to get them.....

Edited by xia0, 11 February 2010 - 11:06 PM.

beherebynow beherebynow
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6548 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

awww, this is my 3rd fav song from this album!!
i love the meaning of this song n this song is quite sad actually!!
the lyrics r so beautiful!!

idjb5UB2y.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night