Photo

[OTHERS] 09-07-26 Leeteuk CY EntryTaeng & Yoona are members of his special club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic
SY24 SY24
  • Donors
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

Lol i think it's so funny how some people have been soo over acting about this new "Milk Club". I think it's kinda like the chocoball club that heechul has xD
But yeah tuekie has been down lately...but he seemed to be getting better!! and this new club. I think their new club is basically them helping each other to not be so depressed or lonely anymore.
And also some people are taking this club the wrong way..Like i heard people saying how could tuekie be naming sm artists & that he shouldn't of done that..but i think to tuekie this was like a fun thing that they created..i just had to say that cause i got mad reading people post bad stuff about tuekie who is such a great leader like our taengoo!! :)

Edited by SY24, 26 July 2009 - 05:46 PM.

Posted Image

envee envee
  • Donors
  • 1003 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hmm leaders must relate to each other in that way, they have to be strong and not show their weak sides! Yoong is more on the mature side, she even mentioned it as well that she was like Taeng when the Psychologist did her personality thing in the comeback Chin Chin. I am not surprised, she was working so hard and her schedules were so tight, singer/actress double life! T_T I hope when they smile in the future, it is both inside and out as opposed to just physically ^^ Taeng n Yoong fighting!!~ <333

Posted ImagePosted Image

JeTi SooRi

Twitter me :)

credits to:
juhyun ♥ -> avatar
sica-effect ♥ -> JeNy sig
nutternut -> SooRi sig

juney juney
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

haha!! Taengoo did say that Yoona at her age thinks a lot about stuff, and that's why they talk a lot in their bedroom together with Sooyoung... But anyway, that's not the point....

Y does teukie's CY sound that sad? and the whole milk club thingy sounds so sad as well!

iloveSNSD iloveSNSD
  • Donors
  • 2299 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

wow~~ its EEEEEETUKIEEEEE!! :wub:
its really hard to hide ur worries/probs behind those beautiful smiles!!
wow~ leeteuk such a strong leadaaaahh! and of course tae too!! <3
lol at the milk club!~ its soo cute... yoochun and onew is part of it too!! lol!

thnks for sharing! ^^

Posted Image
Cr; Mellerz

blissfulskye blissfulskye
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

Hmm I heard about this earlier and it definitely is disheartening to hear that they're in a sort of depression =/
I hope that this club helps cheer all of them up but it makes the fans sad and can only hope for the better..
Thanks for sharing with us and hopefully Taeyeon and Yoona gets comfort from family and friends to get rid of the depression

Forever 9
Posted Image
Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.

MaknaeLove MaknaeLove
  • Donors
  • 2502 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

This is interesting to hear.
Well I'm not surprised that they are melancholy.
Being stars must have them stressed like no other.
But now that they are sharing and enjoying it, it's nice to hear.
Dividing the sadness amongst them for relief. Such a great idea.
I wonder who else will join the Milk Club.
Posted Image
B-Set: choops. @ Soshified

나의 소원이 되어준, 나의 믿음이 되어준 너와
나의 기적이 되어준, 나의 을 함께 해준 너와
오랜 세월이 흘러도 영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶어

p00pie p00pie
  • Donors
  • 978 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

the entry sounded so emo...its kinda hard to understand what he was trying to say... maybe the translation a bit too literal? anyways wasnt it during chin chin the shrink said...taeng and yoong is similar...yoong is a bit more extreme...and that they both reserved, shy, hide their emotions, care about what other things etc etc...cant remember exactly... but yeah yoona is actually very mysterious in my opinion...she was hardly at any talkshows during gee promo and other promo. i always felt i knew yoona the least.
Posted Image

hecate_aristocrat hecate_aristocrat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

i don't really understand...
i've been hearing a lot about eeteuk being depressed and tired because of his schedule *or am i wrong?*
so if taeng and yoong join the club, is it mean that they're depressed too???

correct me if i'm wrong please >.<,, thanks

and thanks for the translation too hehe

fCFCW.jpg

cr: monkeyjjang

visit my LJ for unpublished stories: http://hct-aristocrat.livejournal

Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don't need to say anything at all
-Taeyeon-

jennskie jennskie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:55 AM

*sighs*
he's been emo lately... really... but he's been like that for well... a guess a period now...
and I guess he's really everybody's leader you know... he's close to everybody... mentioning yoochun and onew and our girls...

i never really thought that yoona has that side... she's always cheerful and all and it seems like she doesn't have the "emo" side of her... it makes me really curious on what and how she feels in the inside. T__T I wish I can go and comfort her... YOONG! TAENGOO! have courage! have faith!

kairen99 kairen99
  • Donors
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:57 AM

??? I have no idea what he's writing about.
It seems that teuk is depressed. o.o?
But the Yoona and Taeyeon part?

I believe celebrities cope with stress by hiding it behind their smiles.
SNSD must be incredibly strong willed.
They need more rest!

Snsd4everLove Snsd4everLove
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

:( These Suju guys are REALLY SCARING ME.
They are all talking about their bad mood...about people that hate them...
Not only Teuki but Heenim too...and I'm afraid they might do something...
I don't want to talk about this. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT ALONE! WE'RE HERE! CAN'T YOU SEE US?
- Teuki...Heenim....and to the rest of the members...You have ELF!
- Taeng...Yoong...and to the rest of SNSD...You girls have SONE!
- And to my Dong Bang boys...Here I am...with thousands of other people...with Cassiopeia!

:heartbeat: No matter what happens... WE'LL BE BY YOUR SIDE ... FOREVER! :heartbeat:

:heartbeat: We are ONE :heartbeat:
QueenCee....... Wani

{Adre} {Adre}
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

The news of this milk club got ME feeling depressed.
Onew T^T Taeyeon T^T Leeteuk T^T <---- I love these three too much DX
Knowing that they're feeling depressed... T^T
But hopefully them being in this group, means they'll talk, suport each other aand start feeling better.
*crosses fingers*
ONEW, TEUKIE, TAEYEON, YOONA, YOOCHUN FIGHTING!!!
Thanks for sharing T^T
~Adre

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

I'm worried about Yoong because I sort of knew about Taeng and Teukie being depressed for some times.
I had a feeling Yoong is also that kind of person (who takes too much upon oneself but doesn't let out much of their thought and feeling) but never knew it would be so serious. I mean she is Vice-president, not a regular member. -_- am I making sense here?

Thanks for sharing the translation. It is good to know about the club in which they will be supporting each other and sharing good and bad times together to live a better life, and overcome depression.

Anyway, the Governess Park, Governess Yoong and Governess Taeng thingie is hilarious. (Park Sanggoong, Taeng Sanggoong, like in Dae Jangeum drama). ^^;;
And I bet BoA could join this club when she is back in Korea (well, I'm worried about that girl, too).
>_< Such a depressed family. I love all of them and hope this club makes good result in helping each other.

I hope everybody can live a good life like Fany whose mind is healthy, in my opinion.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

ksmurfer ksmurfer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

This whole MILK thing is very strange to me. The fact that it has been made public is strange to me.
I dunno...

Anyways. Question:

Does South Korea deem proffessional counseling/mental illness taboo?
It seems to me that these young entertainers need PROFESSIONAL counsel and possibly medication.

An alcoholic doesn't start their journey in outpatient therapy...they go receive treatment, get in a good place, then find cohorts to use as a support system.

Too me, a group like MILK, in the k-pop industry is a mass suicide perpetuated unhealthiness waiting to happen... (not being stated lightly).

I hope for the best of course, and obviously my former statement would be an extreme but it just seems that SM should be helping these idols, who obviously aren't quiet about their depression, find proffessional help. Clear enough time in their schedueles to have them sit down for an hour session 1 or twice a week.

Many celebs in America and England see shrinks. My sister is a Psychologist at pretty big practice in London that sees some pretty media friendly faces...

Edited by ksmurfer, 27 July 2009 - 08:42 PM.

Soshi-Love Soshi-Love
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1165 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

^^ thats heaps cute!! lmao xD
taeng governess and yung governess!! =3
leetuek is jjang!! - such a cutie pie! lol
super generation ftw!!
Posted Image

Proud Sunshiner, Yurisistable, Gorjess spazzer and S♥ne | Nothing without Nine ☆★
Visit the Yulsic Thread N.O.W <-- Click! ^^
Visit my SNSD/K-pop Tumblr

DaphneSSAXO DaphneSSAXO
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:22 AM

That's so cool!!!
I bet within days, the milk club will be full of members like DBSK and SuJu... And SNSD of course!!
And other bands too.
I think it will be a huge hit...
Why wouldn't it?
Posted Image
credits pureSeduction

Alyzsa Alyzsa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

When I read this at first, I was shocked too: Yoona? I kind of didn't expect it.
It's kind of sad to hear the existence of such a club, but the meaning/purpose behind it; to get over depression together, is meaningful.
I love them, I hope they'll get better!

Alyzsa Alyzsa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:44 AM

This whole MILK thing is very strange to me. The fact that it has been made public is strange to me.
I dunno...

Anyways. Question:

Does South Korea deem proffessional counseling/mental illness taboo?
It seems to me that these young entertainers need PROFESSIONAL counsel and possibly medication.

An alcoholic doesn't start their journey in outpatient therapy...they go receive treatment, get in a good place, then find cohorts to use as a support system.

Too me, a group like MILK, in the k-pop industry is a mass suicide perpetuated unhealthiness waiting to happen... (not being stated lightly).

I hope for the best of course, and obviously my former statement would be an extreme but it just seems that SM should be helping these idols, who obviously aren't quiet about their depression, find proffessional help. Clear enough time in their schedueles to have them sit down for an hour session 1 or twice a week.

Many celebs in America and England see shrinks. My sister is a Psychologist at pretty big practice in London that sees some pretty media friendly faces...

Ditto, I sincerely hope that this club will turn out to be a meaningful one, one with purpose. SM should care for the welfare of their artiste but we as outsiders don't know what's going on and it is bad to assume and speculate. This club could be set up because of their personal goals, personal conflicts that they can't handle?

Anyways, I really hope that they'll get through it. Afterall, they're people too. Celebrities can't be superheros all the time.

TamagoKage TamagoKage
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:21 AM

wah is this like some sorrow club kinda thing?
are the girls really that worn down by their careers?
gosh... they need a break.
or maybe it's just personal issues but i do hope they pull out of it.
they have 8 other girls that they can share their sorrow with...
i really envy their lives but feel sad at the same time that they have so sacrifice so much

mangehb mangehb
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

i read this on *******
but THOSE three people, EeTeuk, Taengoo, and Yoona
were the LAST people i ever thought would have depression or at least be sad for like two days straight.
but recently they've all had stress and i've known about teukie's and taengoo depression from time to time.
yoong is an actress. but how did she hide all her melancholy? she has to have more than taeyeon to be vice president D=

why is that the members so far are only SM artists :(
does lee soo man not know about their depression yet?
it's really sad to think about it when the "club" has all my favorite idol groups' members.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
------------------------------------
TaeNy or JeTi? WooFany or WooTae? HOW DO I PICK?! ;;;;;;;;;;

I think. . .. . I pick WooFany.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)