Photo

Soshified published on a Korean News ad & on Korean News SitesYoona birthday messages with Hwasu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
379 replies to this topic
dtrunk dtrunk
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:31 PM

What a great site that reaches out to SNSD fans everywhere. This is only my first day as a member and it has help me to learn new things about the group. It's also reassuring to have be in a positive community that supports the group wholeheartedly.

azurus azurus
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

Just goes to show how soshified and snsd are fighting fighting!
More power to you guys and thanks for everything snsd you provide

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:04 AM

snsd sure has lots of fans worldwide. Soshified also gave opportunities to overseas fans to show their love.
Although im kind of new here, i feel proud to be member, especially after seeing this :laugh:

cookie67 cookie67
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

haha so cool I'm not suprised at all everyone loves snsd... You eventually start hating to loving then to obession lol xD

szemunn szemunn
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

wow, SONEs are incredible! :D i wished i joined u guys earlier. SNSD ftw! :D hopefully one day, my message will make it onto the ad. hehe~ :P

Shimaro82 Shimaro82
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:34 AM

Woo I saw greeting from my own native language! This shows how internationally popular SNSD is and I believe that they will continue to get popular in the future! Soshified is getting popular as well! more and more people are becoming aware of this site :)

Posted Image

Sayoko Sayoko
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

uauuu... there is a message from my country... Brazil... it's true we brazillians love you and all the other girls S2

goyoona goyoona
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

oh no, i missed yoona birthday last may :sick: . it's just because i'm newly fans here n I'm so regret, i supposed to be be sone at a long time ago :(

Hyo Soong Hyo Soong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

hmm~seems like I'm late to wish "Happy Birthday" to lovely Yoona since I'm just be new member of Soshified.Sorry :unsure:

Bey410 Bey410
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:51 AM

what an awesome site Just goes to show how soshified and snsd are fighting fighting!
More power to you guys and thanks for everything snsd you provide FIGHTING

Sanguine Sanguine
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

Awesome!!! :D This clearly shows that its not only sports that can gather everyone together! So Nyuh Shi Dae can produce similar results! :D
Good job! It looks like it took a good amount of time. Thanks for the hard work! :thumbup:
SNSD fever is infecting the whole world! :D

kyle_atreides kyle_atreides
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:40 AM

Wow, the happy birthday message really come from around the world! Yoona should be really happy knowing she has fans all over the world! Great job soshified!

baobaoSNSD baobaoSNSD
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

yea.. it is really SNSD FEVER! omg. my surrounding groups of friend become a kpop friend just because after i shown them SNSD MV, live and their pictures! See how awesome they are!

한지연 한지연
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

Wow, that's amazing!!!! That's is so freaking cool! That is seriously great. Great to see that everyone does their best. LOVE SNSD.

Sica Loves Me 22 Sica Loves Me 22
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:52 AM

It was a great opportunity for us to show our love for not only Yoona but SNSD as a whole. This shows how much international fans are united as one. ^^ It was a great experience for me, so thanks alot for choosing my cough lame message, haha. I loved every single message too, and aww the message ad came out perfectly. I hope the Koreans are impressed and will start to notice us more. Thanks to Hwasu and Soshified for making this possible. SNSD, sones and soshified jjang! :]

yicing yicing
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

I love yoona so much . She is pretty and gorgeous !!! Not only me , many people and fans in Malaysia like yoona too . I like her eyes , was so amazing and can attract people as well . And her mouth also look so unique :thumbup:

Triple L M Triple L M
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Wow I see so many languages Dutch,French,German and Chinese are mine :D.

It's so good to see so many people from the world like SNSD ^^.

Soshi Jjang!!!

Triple L M

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made By Kiwisoshi

kendoman kendoman
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

Coool ,
So prode becoming one of SSF!!
Glad to help in anyway i could here
woooot !! dang SSF rocks a lot !!

SNSD jjang SSF jjang !! all of u guys jjang !!

OhMySica♡ OhMySica♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:17 AM

Wow. That was awesome. Although the Filipino message was the last -.....- Lucky Yana (whoever you are dear), her message was posted. Soshified is really daebak!

Posted Image

Posted Image

제시카가 언제나 곁에 있다.

Daint Daint
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

this is beyond awesome, Yoona must have been so happy
soshified , omg you and everyone else who participated are so cool for doing this. i hope the girls hear the word "soshified" as many times as possible :D haha it's a great birthday present, getting support from all over the world ^__^
:):)

Edited by Daint, 15 December 2010 - 06:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing