Photo

[05.10.09] Jessica in ktown!(Original) - USA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
윤아 ♡ 윤아 ♡
  • Donors
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

Hey guys :D I had a lot of little fan encounters here and there, but the most random one was on my last day in LA. My friends and I had already checked out of the hotel and we wanted to make a stop to the mall in korea town. We were in the food court eating our last proper meal before the long drive home when my friend was like, "Hey, doesn't that girl look like Jessica?" So me and my friends looked over to our right to see who she was talking about, but I thought she was talking about some other girl and I was thinking to myself, wtf no, haha. But it was actually Jessica and a few minutes later she started to walk towards our table. She had on these big dark sunglasses but despite her attempts of being incognito, her hair totally gave her away, haha. Once she was by our table, she looked over at us and I started to wave at her. It was funny cause even though she had sunglasses on, she gave us this look like, 'do I know you?' and not a snotty sort of way, but she just seemed kinda of pensive/confused, haha. Maybe she was puzzled as to how we knew it was her? xD Anyway, then one of my friends was like, 'Hi Jessica' and it was then when I think she realised were just fans and so she smiled and waved at us ^^

After that, she went to get something to drink with her friends and sat down to talk with them. I didn't want to watch her too much cause I didn't want to seem creepy, haha, but she was so cute! Especially when she was laughing really hard at something her friend said ^^ She eventually took off her sunglasses as well and surprisingly no one even noticed her! haha. After 10 minutes or so, she ended up leaving and then came back a little while later to use the restroom, but that's about it xD I tried to sneak a pic of her, but my camera phone sucks because it doesn't zoom D:

Posted Image
I know, totally bad pic D: But that's the best I could get :\
Her short hair looks really good though! It suits her well :D

And that's it for my fan encounter xD haha

SNE
Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대. 앞으로도 소녀시대. 영원히 소녀시대.

soxi pinay soxi pinay
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

"Do i know you?" look....haha XD
Maybe she's with her friends...
But it's a good thing because there's no people coming up to her and ask for autographs...

2m3ic05.png

Sig: Sunyeonie @ Soshified 

sheep sheep
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

Lol, u should've bought some food for her and tell the waiter to give it to her.
Maybe she would've came over and said thanks ^^ and you could get an autograph

anneth jung anneth jung
  • Donors
  • 3199 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

wow so many fan accounts about sica.. she is really NICE.. you dont ask for autographs??
i wish i could go to see her too..i fail LOL
thanks for sharing

namunamu namunamu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

the background in the picture looks familar. ^^ The Galleria market in Koreatown!!! REALLY?! o.o that's pretty kewl. i really wished that i could freely roam around koreatown.... 45 minutes away from ktown =(

Posted Image
Snsd is my drug.

I'm always overdosed.

윤아 ♡ 윤아 ♡
  • Donors
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

sheep: omg we totally should have! haha ugh, too bad we didn't think of anything like that at the time D: haha

anneth: Yesss, Jessica is super sweet ^^ I have a friend who isn't a snsd fan, but she loves Jessica because she is so nice xD Jess even let my friend take a pic with her even though they're not suppose to ^^
& yeah, we wanted to get her autograph, but there was 8 of us, haha, and we didn't want to bug her and her friends :)

Andrew: Haha, we were in the mall's food court, so maybe that's why ^^ & aww, you live so close! Maybe Jess is still in LA xD

SNE
Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대. 앞으로도 소녀시대. 영원히 소녀시대.

insightxD insightxD
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:15 PM

haha . woah/. they were in k town haha. cool ~ she was with al the other snsd memberS? O_O i wuda bought something for her xD

adrian adrian
  • Donors
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

you're so lucky to be able to meet sica there!
random encounters are more exciting. haha
sica is so cute and nice. :D

Hei Hei
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:24 PM

awwww, i wish i were there that day!!! me, my brother, cousins, and friends were in that same place the day before!!! you're soooooo luck to have met her! XD

soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

lolz lucky...!! it seems like the mall was Koreatown Galleria...omg T_T...I always go there to buy my albums and etc.. Their food court has awesome foods by the way :D..thx for sharing your acc~

Posted Image Posted Image

Bahamuri Bahamuri
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

God im jealous :D and i think you act in a great way cause you did nothing to make her uncomfortable so she stay there , probably if you had behaved in other way she would leave the place, well done :D
SNSD Fighting , next time bring a pro camera whit you :D

Posted Image

21 my birthday , 7 my fav number what a coincidence: YOONYUL

ChuE ChuE
  • Donors
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

wow you are very lucky t see her! must of been amazing to see her there and everything. Should of got her autograph or something
Posted Image
Credits to itsbonbonxp for a lovely Sig

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

wow this IS really random :D
aww she's hanging out with her friends, man you are so lucky ^___^
haha i love her short hair too!
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

strawberryxshort strawberryxshort
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

ACK! DX ;; I am so jealous of you right now! Lol. But anyways, cool! I wish I could meet her. .______.;; Ugh. And awe, poor you. Oh well. At least you still got a picture of her! Aha. And oh my, YOU'RE SO LUCKY! You got to hear her beautiful, dolphin-like laugh! Lmao. Thank you for sharing though! ( :

egg yolk. egg yolk.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

Haha, I love how random this encounter is xD You seemed to have saw a lot of people this weekend, but danggg, Jessica haha. If you ever meet her again, maybe she'll recognize you 8D Didn't you say she kind of looked at you in the crowd last year?

소원이 있죠 나의 사랑 영원하게 해줘요. ♥

♫Ash♫ ♫Ash♫
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:31 AM

Wow! Such luck you've got! Haha! And the "Do I know you"-look...is the best! Haha! Such an honest expression. XD Thank you for sharing. ^ ^

Posted Image
credits to sharkie for my avi

.smile! .smile!
  • Donors
  • 1513 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:41 AM

ahaha ur friend said "Hi Jessica" so easily. I would have stared at her walking by, speechless. x]

Thanks for sharing. I feel so happy just reading these fan accounts saying how nice and pretty they were.<3

Posted Image

nikki.cheung nikki.cheung
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

I swear I was at Ktown that day, searching for gatsby with my friends... but where did my eyes go?

but well, even if I saw Jessi, I still wouldn't do anything... because I don't know what to do :p

stay small, but amazing.
My twitter

taengoo. taengoo.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

omg i wish i was in ktown
if i saw her i would go up to her and be like HIIII!
i shouldnt hav rejected my dad offer to go that day D:

sigjessicaigotaboy2_zps3afbd5d2.png
- - - - - - - - -- -- - - - [artwork⌋

jingaling! jingaling!
  • Donors
  • 2773 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

haha omg lucky you. such a random encounter with sica xD
i wonder how much longer she'll stay in cali.

지금은. 앞으로도. 영원히.

きっと誰もが希望を探して 全ての過去を旅した

小さなてのひら 集めた種から 花束になるように ♫

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing