[05.09.09] j.s0n's fan accountoriginal - USA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic
j.s0n j.s0n
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:04 AM

I may have not been able to meet with any of SNSD or get their autograph but I was able to go to Hollywood Bowl!!! It was awesome but it had a few negative points that could have been better :'[

*Side-story*
Well, first I arrived at HB at about 3pm and met up with my friends from school. We were there as a group performing some activities which allowed us to receive free tickets (that sucked :'[ but hey they were free, although we were expecting better tickets :[). And while I was walking around with a couple of my friends, I ran into other people from Soshified wearing their pink shirts :D! So I asked them if any of them were Soy or if they knew when she was coming. (I had bought a shirt but I couldn't go to the meeting on friday so I was hoping to retrieve my shirt at HB) And so the person I asked wasn't Soy but had her number so she told me that she would call me when she arrived. So then I was back helping out my friends and then about a hour or so later she called me! After receiving her call, I was able to meet up with Soy and finally retrieve my shirt ;D Thank you so much Angela!!! (and the others who I don't know the name of Dx)

So this is what happened at HB:

Around 5:45 my friends and I started to go in but our seats were in Section S T.T The concert began at about 6:30 and ended at around... 11:15? The highlight artists were shown at the very end: Shinee (3rd to last) SNSD (2nd to last) and SS501 ended the concert. Okay so here comes the bad part. When SNSD came on stage, the first thing I noticed was that one of the members was missing, meaning that only eight of them showed up (not sure who but I think it was Yoona who was missing probably due to her dramas). Second, a lot of their mics weren't functioning well so nobody could clearly hear them, especially if they were in the back (T.T). Third, they only played three songs (소녀 시대, Gee, and 힘내) :'[ The last thing would be... when the artists gathered at the end of the concert SNSD wasn't there! I'm not sure what happened but I'm guessing that they were busy and so they had to leave early :[ I was really hoping that my Taeyeon (which I was very happy to see ;D) would sing at least one of her own songs as well but she didn't T.T But besides not being able to see TY face to face or getting her autograph or something, overall it was a good concert ;D I was very happy that I was able to go, although my seats weren't the greatest :p Hopefully I can save up to buy some good seats next year or the year after or whenever they come back to LA ^^ (which I hope is very very very soon). Go SNSD!!! <3 Taeyeon ;D!!!

Edited by blu_smiley, 10 May 2009 - 01:14 AM.
merging

Taeganger's vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyoto remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

itsagif4C.gif

jameschen jameschen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

yup, hollywood bowl was really good, too cold though
and didn't know like half of the singer's there.
i especially loved taeyeon's duet, her voice is just so powerful and moving ^^

Coolio23 Coolio23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

sounds like exactly what happened
yupp they left early
too bad -.-x
i really wanted to see them close up
i bought 30 dollar tickets
but ended up in the 80 haha
and i lost my voice
whoops x]
they better come next year :]
and taeyeons duet was great! :D

Edited by Coolio23, 10 May 2009 - 12:16 AM.

Star ★ Star ★
  • Donors
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

awwww~~
that was soooo cool XD
at least you didnt have to spend too much :]

gawd~
you guys who live in/near LA are sooo friggin lucky D:
im too far from snsd T^T
Posted Image

I'm a proud S♥NE til I die.
If only the fans were as unified as the girls.

iloveSNSD iloveSNSD
  • Donors
  • 2299 posts

wowwwww~~~ nice!!

i love taeyeon tooo! :)
tht kinda sucks.. SNSD left early???
and we were all hoping tht they wouldve performed again!
dear mom to be exact! cause it is moms day! :)
woooot!!! u saw taeyeon in person gyahhhhh~~
pretty indeed!
all of them are! <3

thnks for sharing!!!
SNSD FTW!

Posted Image
Cr; Mellerz

snsdlovesme snsdlovesme
  • Donors
  • 613 posts

awwww lucky you!!!
oh well, if you didn't see taeyeon at least you went right? hahaha
you must of enjoyed it really much :)
did you see the pink river in the pool section?

anneth jung anneth jung
  • Donors
  • 3199 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

so LUCKY i will i could go there to!!..my bad..SSF members are there?yay..
Yoona must be really busy T.T she's not in HB 08 right?..
I wish i can see them in person haha:)

Bhraih Bhraih
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

Lucky you~ At least, you were able to watch the concert live, see the girls in person, met some SSF members and you even had free tickets. :hehe:

Thanks for sharing~ :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Cr; Chef

C-lowicious C-lowicious
  • Donors
  • 1571 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:55 AM

Aawww you got to meet Soy?! LOL Though I do want to meet our 9 girls I would love to have met Soy. At least you were at the Bowl, yo! I was super mad though SNSD (&SHinee) didn't perform very well. I for sure had fun and it sounds like you did to! ^^ Thanks for sharing!

"Hang up all your trying cards, please. He's my baby."

Do.png

©Pandagirl  ©danhobak

dsee dsee
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

Oh man IT WAS AWESOME!!! My knees were weak when I saw them. This has never happened to me before. Ridiculous, but totally worth it even if it's a bit embarassing for a guy to go super nuts over them! NO SHAME!

I'll post my fan account tomorrow with pictures and maybe videos :]

envee envee
  • Donors
  • 1003 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:36 AM

The experience is always good!! You guys are all too lucky to go, even if u didn't get a chance to get autographs or whatnot ^^ Sad that their mics had a bit of problem though >< Get better seats next year :) I am going for sure i regret it so much now. Thanks for sharing ^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

JeTi SooRi

Twitter me :)

credits to:
juhyun ♥ -> avatar
sica-effect ♥ -> JeNy sig
nutternut -> SooRi sig

♥izzian♥ ♥izzian♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

ohh.. you're still lucky.. first.. going to HB 09 for free... ;) meeting soy and other Soshified members.. and of course watching them perform LIVE.. i'd love to hear more of s♥nes experience bout hollywood bowl 09..

and they got the 2nd last performance.. ohh.. cool.. i hope their mics work well next time..
and better seats for you and to all s♥nes for next year's HB.. thanks for sharing... ^_^

Yang-a-Lang Yang-a-Lang
  • Donors
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:21 AM

so lucky
you pretty much lived out one of my dreams right there
glad to you had a great time despite the flaws of no yoonA =/ and terrible mics and such
visit my channel: www.youtube.com/RYentertainment

Credits to Sig: [email protected]
Credits to Avatar: [email protected]

Posted Image

Posted Image

nerosix nerosix
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:00 AM

you are so lucky~~

i want to go to HB too but i'm far away from LA so sadT-T

thanks for sharing :D

cutekidaq cutekidaq
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:59 AM

its really nice to know that you were able to go to the HB.

too bad you did not meet them personally.

hope to someday see and meet them in person...

thanks for sharing your personal experience!

Posted Image
Posted Image
love all the girls especially the ice princess, our lovely maknae and the our deer/ strong one
credits: SmileLikeMe for the avatar & ajae2600 for the siggie
Tell me boy, boy, love it, it, it, it, it, it, it, ah

sherryberry66 sherryberry66
  • Donors
  • 4614 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:59 AM

aww sad to hear that you didnt have seats that you liked =( but hey, you went ^^
thanks for sharing your story with us =D

It's hard to put our love for the 9 in words, but Auratus does the best job of it. Forever 9.
We're Nothing Without 9. 没 有 9 我 们 什 么 都 不 是.

jesstine. jesstine.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1570 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

Sad to here you didn't like the seats you had but at least you got to go.
There were only 8 members, Yoona was probably busy filming =(
And then at the end SNSD had to leave early =( x2
Thanks for sharing your fan account~

소녀시대 _ _____ _____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2j0fqz5.jpg
bannerchoops.

D_likes_SNSD D_likes_SNSD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:16 PM

It's cool that you got free tickets to the concert. Next year if you want better seats that aren't too expensive, then you should get the Super Seats. I was sitting there and it was a really nice view. Not too far and not too close. It did suck that SNSD had mic problems because I was really looking forward to their performance.

Music52Freak Music52Freak
  • Donors
  • 480 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:49 PM

awww....u went but u didnt get to meet them in person or get their autographhh
T-T tats sad lol
Least you saw their concert, nice experience i wanan go next year ^^
Omg u shouldve been with Sai lol, and reported to us, he waited for so long jsut to see the girls
u goin next year?

Posted Image Posted Image

["Keep living your dream, do what you want to do, not what you have to. Live a life of memories and no regrets"]

FoodShiDae - FoodSD - Posted Image

j.s0n j.s0n
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:27 PM

yup, hollywood bowl was really good, too cold though
and didn't know like half of the singer's there.
i especially loved taeyeon's duet, her voice is just so powerful and moving ^^

Yeah, Taeyeon's duet was really nice! Too bad she didn't sing any of her own songs though T.T

awwww lucky you!!!
oh well, if you didn't see taeyeon at least you went right? hahaha
you must of enjoyed it really much :)
did you see the pink river in the pool section?

I didn't really see a river but I saw a lot of pink xD And half the time I was too busy looking at the artist (mostly trying to see through the screens T.T)

Oh man IT WAS AWESOME!!! My knees were weak when I saw them. This has never happened to me before. Ridiculous, but totally worth it even if it's a bit embarassing for a guy to go super nuts over them! NO SHAME!

I'll post my fan account tomorrow with pictures and maybe videos :]

It was awesome :D! Yeah I would go crazy if I was able to get close to SNSD, especially Taeyeon :infatuated:

It's cool that you got free tickets to the concert. Next year if you want better seats that aren't too expensive, then you should get the Super Seats. I was sitting there and it was a really nice view. Not too far and not too close. It did suck that SNSD had mic problems because I was really looking forward to their performance.

Super seats? :o I'll be sure to take that into consideration :D Yeah, I wasn't able to hear the girls too well :'[ (Taeyeon included ='[)

awww....u went but u didnt get to meet them in person or get their autographhh
T-T tats sad lol
Least you saw their concert, nice experience i wanan go next year ^^
Omg u shouldve been with Sai lol, and reported to us, he waited for so long jsut to see the girls
u goin next year?

Mmm I guess it sort of depends on who's going to be there but I think I try to go next year :D And hopefully I can get better seats this time >:D

Taeganger's vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyoto remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

itsagif4C.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)