• 247 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:41 PM

Aww..
This fan account make me cry a little..
This is so sad..
I felt so much for Taeyeon..
She seldom crying..
It's okay if she cried..
Just don't keep all the problems in your heart..
Taeyeon fighting~
Thanks for sharing..~

Posted Image

Taeganger's Vow :
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
and to laugh whenever and however I want, to do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!

Operator Operator
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

My heart feels heavy after reading this. I don't know what to say really other than that I pray the girls are alright, especially our leader Taengoo. I knew eventually something like this would happen when they came back and it just worries me that they have so much to do with rarely any proper rest. Of course its expected with such a well-timed comeback and their popularity is beyond crazy right now.

captain gunz captain gunz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

Oh my gosh, reading that really made me emotional! If I was at the scene, I would've cried along with Taeyeon! I hope she'll be better soon. Taeyeon fighting! SNSD fighting!

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:31 AM

Why, Taengoo? T.T I feel so bad for you :|

I was upset more than anything because Taeyeon's condition didn't look too good.
That disappointment when you can't sing the song you really like.. that frustration when you can't do it even though you give your best.. I think that's why she started crying TT_TT

Awww. Comfort, to you and Taeyeon. More power to the girls. It's great they're having a break right now.

Sorry, I just read this :)

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

tiffyanee tiffyanee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:40 AM

I just read this now. This is heartbreaking. <////3 I hope this won't happen again to Taeyeon, and to the rest of the girls as well. Seeing them on screen almost everytime makes us very happy, but knowing that their health is already affected just breaks my heart so much T_T I hope they started having sufficient rest after this incident, and I hope they're eating properly 3 times a day or even more. I just don't want to see them like this again. I hope they take better care of themselves.
And the SoShi Bond once again was proven here. Seeing how they really care for each other just puts a big smile on my face. And Tiffany.. even though she was injured at that time, she still tried to get up to comfort Taeyeon. I appreciate that every much. <3
Thanks for translating and sharing this! SNSD, Hwaiting! <3

casMbIa.png?1
sig: thsutleo | icon: witisoverrated@lj | @miyoungah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down