[RADIO] Taeyeon's ChinChin Diary02/21/09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic
JPhobia JPhobia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

Her way of thinking is so complex, I love it.

She probably can't take their uptight schedule the girls have now she to is a human being and also wants her personal space from time to time. I wish SM would give them a break for about 3 days at most. Not just 1 simple day =/
credit: sobriquet.

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

so deep..0_o i definitely see a different person here, not the usual dorky taeyeon. and lately, it's quite noticeable that she isn't as dorky as before. she's like the quiet member now... no one knows what taeng has been going through except those people who are close to her of course but i hope she gets over her emo mode..the last line kind of implies that she wants to rest and stay away from the limelight, even for a while(?)
oh taengoo, i hope you remain strong..you have 8 other girls to talk to, we will always support you. :D
thanks for translating!~

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

rozeng122 rozeng122
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:20 PM

taeyeon...ahh...you think too much haha. but that's good
she is really keen on her eyes and she really thought about that huh.
she needs to have some rest and space.
i hope she is not feeling to squished with the things going on right now.
dorky leader can be serious smetimes

Hara + Hyuna + Sunny = Invincible Youth Bias.

Posted Image Posted Image

credit: Wenfany, ___ELF, nutternut

click to ask me questions :)

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

aigoo, taengoo really such a deep thinker now..and kinda loner..
but about the bird nest...i felt guilty yo. >< when i was kid, i always kinda 'disturb' the bird nest.. T T sorry...
and, taengoo seemed need personal space.. sigh, be strong taengoo ah.
Anyway, thanx for the translations.

Posted Image

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:34 PM

Poor Taeyeon. I have been wondering how the depressed Taeng can always cheers people up so much all the time.
Surely we worried about her and care for her stress and her depressing thoughts, but when she does 1 dorky thing, our happiness (or at least mine) swells up and our own stress melts away somewhat. But what about her?
T_T
I hope someone can do that for her, too. (my Fany, maybe? LOL *j/k*)
I wish the members can cheer her up the way Taeng cheers us up.

Thank you for translating the diary.

BTW, Taeyeon is always the quiet member in my eyes, since GGTS days. I see her as the lonely girl despite all her crazily dorkiness and her playful side we saw.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Sheng07 Sheng07
  • Donors
  • 789 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

he maturity comes out whenever she writes in her diary.. it inspires me and makes me think as well.... this is a good part of our forum because we can learn alot from her and from other members! thank you tae yeon for an inspiring message

victorau victorau
  • Donors
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

I think koreans are fairly deep to begin with. They seem bright and happy on the outside but on the inside, they suffer through a lot. I don't think being popular and the center of attention is something that Taeng truly enjoys. She loves singing and dancing and performing, but being the focus of all the media circus and half crazed, screaming fans is not fun. And also being responsible in her duties as the leader of the group. I feel kinda sorry for them to have to put up with all of this. I hope this year passes quickly for her and snsd, and she can go back home and spend time with herself and her family and close friends and recharge. I think Taeyeon is a really loving, open, and giving person, but now it already seems like she's given everything and she trying to hold on to a scrap of herself and maintain her sanity. Celebrity is a double-edged sword and ephemeral at best. It must be hard to smile when you really want to just curl up and be by yourself. just my two cents.

Posted Image

lly lly
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:01 AM

sighs... i saw this somewhere, that kangin and her got into some radio trouble just becoz it was the truth.... anyways... i hope she will be well, HWAITING TAEYEONNIE!!!!!!1 >< sighs... dun she makes us worry abt her~ ><

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:38 PM

Woah....
Taeng...
Seriously, a very... hmm... very diary-like. I'm glad she is honest in these diary entries, even though I'm sad for her...that she is so busy... and tired..- or, at least needing to recharge herself.
The girls comeback is like a dream for all the fans, including me... But I wonder how they feel, with all of rushing around.

@victorau
: I can only agree...that being a performer (especially in the pop-culture) is emotionally taxing. I mean, all their performances and schedules- even just looking at it, as a fan, I'm like: WTH SO MANY! So...

On a personal note to many of the replies: I think Taeyeon is a very... she's a nice, open girl? I can so imagine her living simply, and not a celebrity (although I cannot express how glad I am that she is, as a fan...) It is apparent that she is quieter nowadays. I remember Taeyeon from GGTS, and now she is definitely changed. Sure we can say she's always been quiet, but nowadays I don't see her with as much of her joyous, funny expressions even if she's quiet. I don't feel the spark as much (sometimes I do, but mostly? Not anymore) She doesn't talk after performing anymore, and even her singing- I rarely (not never, just rarely) see that smile in her eyes and side of her mouth. Her expression.

The girls are all growing up. I just hope they can grow happily... And if it's a quiet place they need, then I hope they get it. Especially Taeyeon. (I know they just came back from a 9-month hiatus. But Taeyeon had solos then. And also, I don't mean another long hiatus- no, I don't think it's what the girls want anyways - but maybe...a week off or something. Maybe just to go back to her family- because we know that Taeng and Fany's families are both far away... and even Fany feels a little bit lonely sometimes from the Asia interview (and this girl, frankly, never admits familial weakness) so I can only imagine how Taeng might feel (because she just doesn't admit weakness at all. I remember her during ChinChin with all the girls).

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

arieslight arieslight
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

that's really deep...she sounds she can be a philosopher or a writer at least. who knew the bright and dorky kko kko ma leader has so many things in her mind?

riribl riribl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

This diary is really interesting and deep
Her thought was really deep about this bird's nest, so random and deep
Nowadays Tae Yeon seems thinking too much about things ><

Thx for sharing ^^~

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Credit avie: Mellerz Credit siggy: s4r4_4jc@Sujunesia
★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9 ★

We will become stronger thinking of you! I wish you become stronger thinking of us. We will protect. Until the end.
(Into The New World - SNSD)

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

Taeng is such a cute kid leader.
She noticed tiny things and wrote the diary about them.
Thank you so much for the translation. :D

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

wenjin wenjin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:42 PM

Because it was scared of humans and wanted to stay away from any harm,
she probably built her nest all the way at the top.

Lesson learnt. Never destroy the lives and homes of the animals and any other living things.
BTW thanks for the translations!

hecate_aristocrat hecate_aristocrat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

this girl is so full of different thoughts then everyone else...
i mean, i rarely look up then find a bird's nest and think all of those stuff, cute girl^^

she really put her thoughts in every diary,,

love her much~

fCFCW.jpg

cr: monkeyjjang

visit my LJ for unpublished stories: http://hct-aristocrat.livejournal

Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don't need to say anything at all
-Taeyeon-

Vin Vin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

she's exposed to different stresses than us, and with such a busy schedule, it probably is hard to find time to enjoy oneself. I know that when i have a hectic schedule, sometimes a couple moments of deep thought and just thinking about random things really feels soothing.

musichmi musichmi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

whoa, that's some pretty in depth thinking.
she's really thoughtful and has a good mind.
bird nests?
i'm sure the birds will be fine.

Kurupa~ Kurupa~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:50 AM

I love it when the girls are really deep. Taeyeon is so caring and thinking about a bird's nest.
She's just so sweet~~ Taeyeon hwaiting!

Thanks for sharing. (:

・・ 도무지 알수없는 이것뿐이
복잡한 이 지구가 재밌는
그 이유는 하나 바로 너

MELON MELON
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:23 AM

T_T Taeyeon take your health so much....tae tae look so funny but beside very kind she is leader snsd...
so strong but really tae is girl have soft heart....

snsd gee fighting!!

tgeezy tgeezy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

haha such a cute message. out of sudden concern (don't disturb the bird's nest) haha. I get those thoughts too... it really is amazing how mothers care for their offspring like that.

motoko motoko
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:37 AM

The kids are probably being stressed much about their privacy lately. Their doin lots of activities and I see lots of vids showing their dorm room too. As much as it's an eye candy for us fans, they probably can't help but feel their own little private world being invaded at a fast pace. It's really hard when your privacy (or what's left of theirs) is being consumed publicly esp. for someone who's stability depends highly on privacy. Emo Tae or not it's a clue for us fans. Give the kids their bit of privacy and respect. They're already giving a lot for fans' happiness, let's not forget to return the favor. :)

Thanks for the translation!

Edited by motoko, 01 March 2009 - 05:38 AM.

Posted Image

On Hiautus? Computer broke down.Lots of Soshigoodies gone. No daily internet access. In short, busted. (x_x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)