Photo

[MESSAGE] Yoona's Post on SONE PLUS+ (Japan Fansite)2015.07.17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:13 AM

Hello everyone in SONE PLUS+. It's Yoona.

How are you all doing? It feels as if this year's summer is more hot and humid than last year!! Please be careful of summer heat fatigue☆
I was really happy to spend an enjoyable time with all the fans at this month's LIVE MONSTER LIVE and SMTOWN <3

OHjXbCh.jpg

Also, have you heard our recent Korean release, "PARTY"?
We'll keep trying our best for wonderful performances, so please give us your support.
And one more thing!! This year's SNSD is just after this, so everyone please anticipate it ^^
#CatchGG

Translation: [email protected] 

source: SONE PLUS+ official Japan fansite

dokistar dokistar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

I'm so glad Yoona tries to keep in touch with the fans despite she doesn't have SNS account and I also wish she has one so that I will like to get to know how she spend her free time. It would be nice she has instagram account like the others X3 

Shufflin095 Shufflin095
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

its nice to see yoona interact with fans through official website eventhough she doesn't have an instagram, i'm glad i can know how she's doing.. i hope yoona and the girls take care of themselves too and please don't be sick. GG Fighting and thank you for their hard work everyday. Thank you for posting this translation :D

~Now, In the future, Forever~

“Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that’s why we call it the present.” - Lee Soonkyu

소녀시대4EVR 소녀시대4EVR
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

thanks for posting this :o since yoona doesn't have a personal social media account it's hard fr fans to keep up with how and what she's doing, but because of this i can be satisfied ^^ nice to see that she makes the attempt to reach out to us :3

awkwardpig awkwardpig
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

oh my god thank you so much for this!!! i love it when girls generation keeps up with the fans!! 

loveyoong loveyoong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 12:53 AM

thankyou i love it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<3 SNSD YOONA

acor07 acor07
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 August 2023 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for the translation! Great to hear from Yoona! Hope for more great updates from her in the future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing