Photo

[RADIO] Taeyeon's chinchin diary 11/15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic
yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:10 AM

Taengoo Unni~ i'll wait for snsd to comeback even if it's Until the end of this year.. or even the next year..
i will be a loyal s♥ne.. T_T
sorry to give yoU frUstrations.. =_= i didn't knew yoU're getting frUstations from the qUestions we ask yoU. T_T
and Unni~ don't think so mUch.. even with no great performance yoU'll still be the no. 1 for Us s♥ne.. <3
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

tranceid tranceid
  • Donors
  • 632 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hahaha now Taeng Taeng knows how Subbing Team feels like =P xixixixi all those fans who keep on asking should just think that the longer they delay their comeback, the more time they can practice, improve, and perfect their 2nd album comeback~ Just keep on waiting~ THis at least test you fans out there on how loyal you are to our beloved girls <3

ANyways, UmmA should get some rest sometimes too >.< Yeah she's excited to be back on stage, but at least get 500% recovery first <3 If she gets sick again, I"ll be forced to fly to Korea and take care of UmmA T___T

--yuri-- *^^*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Banner+Avatar:xeudaemonic
지금은, 유리시대~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:45 AM

wow, now that im given the chance to hear her thoughts on fans who continuously question her about snsd's comeback..im starting to see the pain it is in repeating the same answer each time. well, lets all wait patiently then so tae wont have to repeat herself (:

lilkay45 lilkay45
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:14 AM

a new concept? huh? yay! hehe cant wait to have them on stage again and also
releasing their new album buts it probably like in december or next year i hope its in december
i will wait i guess and those questions are bugging taeyeon , if people keep asking me the same
question i would be annoyed too so snsd fighting!
and ty for the translation
Posted Imageavatar (kyujong) credit to xdefiine
hyoyeon,seohyun,sunny is so underated

asdfghjklai asdfghjklai
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:31 AM

Woot Woooooot!
Taeng's diary entries are just.. Cute.
Down to the point, but yet somewhat inspiring.
Her words are deep, and well thought out.
Aah, thanks for translating I hope to see Taeng update more. =)

If SNSD's telling me to run...
Posted Image
I'm running...
소녀시대
Certified SNE

Cr:Dragonchan@Soshified

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

With 2nd album and new concept, I want to be on stage.

so, you see guys, it's not just as who want to see 9 sonyuhs performing on stage..
it's obviously beyond their control, and no matter how much they want to release the album, they can't.
it kind of hurt when taeng mentioned that her mouth hurt from repeating the same thing again..
cause i'm pretty sure i've been quite impatient for the past weeks and even thought of..switching ships.
i'll still wait for their 2nd album though. soshi fighting~

thanks for the translation~

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

HyoT HyoT
  • Donors
  • 1349 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

recently taengoo's diary kind of reflect another side of her
however
like us, we keep saying when will snsd will come back
it would be slighly anooy to taengoo(and SNSD themselves) to keep reply on those questions
tae must be proud on what she achieve thz year!
'If' and 'Can you hear me' both got extermly good comments!
come on tae =]
fighting!
thx for translating!!

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

huhu.. Taengoo ah~ she looks annoyed when fans kept asking the same things..&answer it over and over again. huhu.. yah, we need to be patiently waiting for their comeback... the girls really need rest too, especially yoona. aish. we'll always support them.. (:
SNSD Hwaiting!
oh. Thanx for the translating.

Edited by eunsoo, 16 November 2008 - 03:42 PM.

Posted Image

swordiee swordiee
  • Donors
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

kk taetae. i shall listen to your words and wait patiently for your comeback :D
i know how it feels repeating things alot, so don't worry im sure everyone will also wait. im certain the comeback will be awesome!! :lol:

taeyeon and snsd hwating!
Posted Image
cred: neonism99

byzantine1010 byzantine1010
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

awwh its the singer in her thats beating so hard its like "come back to stage now" and yeah i think it is kinda tiring saying the same thing over and over again just like when you argue with your mom or dad or both. LOL sorry taengoo =x ~I'll wait patiently ;D

thanks for translating!
"I let my racket do the talking. That's what I am all about, really. I just go out and win tennis matches."
-Pete Sampras

Never discuss love with a tennis player, it means nothing to them

mklzero mklzero
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for the translation, cathode.

Oh so Taeng is frustrated with the 2nd album questions huh?
I guess we all just have to be patient and wait a little longer for their comeback.
SNSD Fighting.

Posted Image

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:03 AM

taeyeonnie..
I love her entry.. just like a normal person.. well, except for the perfs, dj, and album thing..keke..
Ok, taengoo we wont ask that same question that frequent again..maybe just once in a while..
of course we'll wait..
they must've been really stressed on thinking about how to pull off the best comeback ever..
with the delays and all the big idols comebacks, they couldnt just make a simple comeback..
^that's what they've been thinking all day, huh?

I have faith on these girls..
Coz Girls' Generation is the best generation..
SoShi rocks!

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:16 AM

awww poor taengoo n her frustrations n thoughts
they should know dat wateva they come out with they are still awesome in our eyes =)
well hopefully they get enough rest for their comeback
i just want them to be happy =)
snsd, we will patiently wait for u!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

snsd_hwaiting snsd_hwaiting
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:49 AM

Poor Tete,she have stress too much about their comeback.Fans always ask her about their 2nd album but S9 don't know when they will comeback.And S1 waited it so long and expect so much on their new album that make S9 have pressure to satisfy fans.I know they always work hard and try their best.Now,i will stop asking about their album.I don't want to make S9 tired...I love you and will support you.

Posted Image

Talesy Talesy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:58 AM

Oh it sounds like Tae Yeon is fed up with the fans' impatience and cannot stand the stress anymore >_<
When I read "If you guys wait little bit more, SNSD Will come back~", it's like their not coming back until march. Well I guess we all have to wait but I'm a little disappointed T_T I thought she'd be happier talking about the fact that fans want them back... They must work very hard. Fighting ~

yoonalove yoonalove
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

Poor Taengoo..getting annoyed by
those 2nd album questions thingy.
She should rest more these days.
I'm worrying about her.Take care
of your husband,Fany xD.I will
be patient and wait for the album,
Taengoo.

Posted Image
credits: heather.
from taeyeon to seohyun
we're a family

Jennyi_jc Jennyi_jc
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

aigoo~
i felt sorry after reading this..
i guess ppl have ushed them too much
never mind..
we as S♥NE, will wait for their comeback..
taeng said just wait a lil bit more
we've been waiting for months now
and it's ok to wait for just a lil more

cbFyK.png

"I have a wish.. Please make me a S♥NE forever.."

Twitter

sukii sukii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:37 AM

yeap we'll wait patiently for their 2nd album... hahah kangin lamenting that its frustrating too.. haha but i'll be waiting.... hope to see more of them at the year end activities....

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:30 PM

Can anyone tell me what this ChinChin diary thing is? (Like is it Taeng recording a clip on ChinChin or something? xD Sorry I have no idea)
Anyways, I thought it was a one time thing with her insomnia thing- I'm glad it's not... I feel closer to her like this.. ^__^~
As for the repeating question. Yeah, I can proudly say I'm pretty patient after the first...two times? I asked that question.
Ah...I hope people won't irritate Soshi more with the same question- they'll always give the same answer anyways. =.=;; Just know that they're coming back at the best time, in their top shape, when they're ready to dazzle us. I fully have faith in that~ (Right now is not the best time anyways...end of the year, YoonA and YAMD amongst other things).
Soshi's comeback is going to be the best! That's why it's taking a little while to come out. ^__^. (And you can sort of tell that Tete wants to perform, with the new concept and new album.)
Spoiler

At the same time, I also hope the girls know the reason for fans asking is not only because we're impatient little kids or whatever, but because we really love them and miss them.

<3 Soshi, hwaiting! Work hard, and believe that S♥NE will, ultimately by large, wait patiently for you. Right now, (even with your break- keke-) it's still SoNyuhShiDae!

Thanks Cathode for translating btw, and hopefully I'll be looking out for more of these ChinChin diaries~!

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

riribl riribl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:36 AM

Poor Tae Yeon T_T
I feel bad when fans keep asking them about their 2nd album, which just gives a lot of pressure on SNSD
I understand if fans are really looking forward for their 2nd album, but they don't have to keep asking them the same questions, it just gives a lot of burden on them

Thx for translating ^^

Edited by riribl, 22 November 2008 - 08:37 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Credit avie: Mellerz Credit siggy: s4r4_4jc@Sujunesia
★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9 ★

We will become stronger thinking of you! I wish you become stronger thinking of us. We will protect. Until the end.
(Into The New World - SNSD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing