Photo

Suggestions/Ideas for new products

388 replies to this topic
daun_83 daun_83
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

I like to have stuff that have picture of SNSD in cartoon version... of course that make so cutee..

seo-joo-hyun seo-joo-hyun
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:26 AM

i guess more guys/unisex stuff would be appreciated? hahaha and socks! definitely socks! haha oh and the oversized sweater on their GG mv is something we'll all want imo (: thanks hahaha

SunnyVelvets SunnyVelvets
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

the lollipops in kissing you, the stuffed ones, the kind that they used in their performance in music bank...

their costumes in tell me your wish...

stuffs like that

FunForJust FunForJust
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

i want the long-sleeved sweaters they wore on So Nyuh Shi Dae MV did they ever sell those haven't seen one yet.. :)

Edited by FunForJust, 29 December 2009 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

AS♥neNation

♥♥S♥ne nationalist♥♥

siggy: Dragonchan

Eggy Eggy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Unfortunately I'm not the creative type, so I can't offer suggestions as to definite designs, but something more for guys would be more than appreciated. I love supporting the girls and all, but having something that says "Girls" on any capacity destroys the masculinity of said shirt. It's not my style to wear those kinds of shirts. So anywho, white shirts and bright colors are fine so long as it looks good in design, but something more generic, possibly a logo on the back, with the girls on the front bottom (or something along those lines) with some interesting design taking up the upper half of the front would be nice. (Black/White, Baby Blue/White, etc.) Like I said, I'm not the most creative person in the world, so hopefully someone understands my babble.

Rynnn. Rynnn.
  • Donors
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:14 AM

@ JustForFun
There are some fan-made Girls Generation sweatshirts here

Hmm, what about a backpack with all of the nine girls' autograph printed on it and some cartoons?

C'est L'amour

Cucumber Cucumber
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:17 AM

You guys should make like a life sized soshi plush or dolls if u dont already have em... and sell em for like50 bucks >_< just an idea :D if u have em i would realy buy all of em if i could >_<
Posted Image

Rynnn. Rynnn.
  • Donors
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:17 AM

@ Jessica Chung
Lol, good idea but SM Ent already sells them in the Girls Generation outfits.

C'est L'amour

ryanx3snsd ryanx3snsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

I would really want to buy a shirt that stands out as supporting SNSD and soshified (Now, I know we already have the factory girls tees, but I want more with variety of designs). If Soshified carried those Beyond 9 hoodies from SNSD's Into The New World performance, that would be great. Other than that, this is all I would really want. Cheers.

I pledge to be a loyal SONE and Taeganger.
"As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!"
Yoona-Taeyeon-Jessica-Sooyoung-Sunny-Hyoyeon-Yuri-Seohyun-Tiffany
SNSD Fighting!

cracker cracker
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:34 AM

i want those beyond 9 hoodies...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yoon.Yul.Sic <3

dean_beyond9 dean_beyond9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

i want jacket that the snsd member ever wear on idol show.
i adore the green one.

look so cute.
how about that?

• Soshified
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

i want the accessories that they wear on genie.
kind of hat, marine pin and all of the stuff like that.

and if you can make the stuff that they wear in every performancee.
i think there will be many fans want it.

• Soshified
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

schedule book 2010, the design is fit with snsd charachter kind of girly, cute etc.

that is look nice, and every fans can remember them and give many love when they want to write there and can remembered the fans with the power of nine while see it.

tsuyaa tsuyaa
  • Donors
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

Haha, my vote goes to the shirt from SNSD's Girl Generation MV! Really love to have one of their shirts! I'll definitely buy it if it comes out.

tumblr_m7mra2pX331qgtp98o1_500_zps2ed5a2    Untitled-1_zps0d1e058c.gif

나도심심해!
twitter; facebook; tumblr

greeentee greeentee
  • Donors
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

More Unisex apparel, and also more subtle labeling.
For example, a pink polo with a small label that says S♥NE/소원/소녀시대/soshified on the chest area (the normal place there would be your A&F, Lacoste, etc. logo).
That way it's something that doesn't have people questioning why a full grown male is wearing a t-shirt with a cartoon girl on it. (I'd like to at least be perceived as 'normal' at university.)

Of course, t-shirts are the easiest way to go when it comes to apparel, but preferably more unisex designs and colours.
Pink is fine for a male, but just depends on how it's used. The design is the most important part.
Unfortunately, as much as I love Soshi, I don't think I'd wear a 'dream girls' or 'candy girls' t-shirt. XD

Graphic t-shirts with cartoon soshi is okay too, but once again, please at least consider unisex appeal in the design.

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

ShadowlessX ShadowlessX
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:57 AM

Not sure if anyone considered this or if it's on the markets as SNSD merchandise from SM Entertainment...

But how about shirts with their pictures on them (like pics of them from the Gee album or something- like the yuri pic in my signature). We could use group pics and individual pics. We'll also add the soshified signature on it =).

I think we'll need permission for the copyright of their images and stuff, but it'll be really cool and we can show our support for the individual members and them as a group. =D

I can do T-shirt designs and I won't mind doing those... XD

Posted Image

-X- -X-
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:40 AM

I really agree with many others, well we guys want something to wear too!
A sweater or hoodie with some small letter, in simple colour will be great!
The t-shirt look great! But I really can't pull off a t-shirt with a huge "girl" word on it,....

pali123 pali123
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:11 AM

yeah
t-shirt would be nice

tramanh tramanh
  • Donors
  • 1537 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

I think we should do a S♥ne ring just
like snsd's ring which all the member wore.
I think that be really cool!! ^^

"If there's one thing we genuinely wish for, its for all nine of our SNSD members to go together until the end."-G.D.A 101209

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Even if a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you." SNSD
Avatar: Chis & lovesnsdlove Banners: ELF@soshified

nrgeticinsanity nrgeticinsanity
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

I also agree on the Girls' Generation sweatshirts! I think that a shirt for each member would also be cool but yeah I love the sweatshirt idea. I've been trying to find one but was unsuccessful

Yulsic Fanfics: [Close Proximity(Completed), Dear Diary(Completed)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (02:54:10 AM)

happy monday!

@  Keitaro88 (09:31:27 PM) happy