Photo

Suggestions/Ideas for new products

388 replies to this topic
sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

couple shirts! XD i'm pretty sure many will like it..probably. :) soshified has many shirts already...but that's what popped in my mind.

or a KEYCHAIN! ^^

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

Sylver3lade Sylver3lade
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:50 PM

I think a soshi beanie would be cool XD

just a suggestion haha.

and maybe some more guy type clothing? cause obviously soshi has a lot of male fans (like me) =DD

But some guys can't pull off pink....

avvy by gamhae129 =D

My covers
^^^^^^
Clickie!!

Posted Image

jiholee jiholee
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

well... as you know, there aren't too many things for guys, so i think that there should be stuff for guys. I know how it can be hard to make a shirt for guys that has to do with girls, so i got this idea when i was looking around my files in my computer. I drew something that relates to SNSD long ago. It was in the "Into the new world MV" when Sunny and Jessica are graffiti-ing the wall with New World written on it. Since its graffiti, it would looks cool and plus, New World sounds pretty sick the way they drew it and such. Anyways that's what i think would be good. I can that to you guys if you wanted me to show you guys what i mean.

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

can the gfx team work on a shirt for each respective girl? like a seomate shirt, a gorjess spazzer shirt, etc. i would definitley get a seomate shirt.
Posted Image

TaeCHungie TaeCHungie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

yeah if you guys can..... making something for the guys would be pretty cool too. i mean.... im cool with pink as long as its not too girly. tht why i hesitated for the HB shirts but i bought one anyway :]
귀 여 워!!!! ><
----------

Posted Image

dianaa. dianaa.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

I think the store is amazing :D And I'm going to buy the Bear tote bag soon, when I get a credit card -__-" (or ask my parents) but it'd be really cool to see the store expand. Which i know it will over time ^^
A few ideas..

LOLLIPOPS ! ^^ Like in Kissing you? I'm not sure if you can do that .. cause I'm pretty sure you can't in CafePress O_O Idk, how the site works so maybe you can? :D

T-Shirts that are based more on SNSD.. not just Factory girls? I think the shirts are amazing, don't get me wrong ;) Idk, it'd just be cool to see shirts more about them .. lol ^_______~

more lateer. :)

shadowhawk shadowhawk
  • Donors
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:33 PM

I want soshi socks!!! the one that seohyun wears in WGM is really cute... the yuri socks...

I totally agree wif the sweater from their MV..those look good and compared to scarf, it still can be worn in hotter places like singapore hahaz...
The calender is nice and i kind of know where i can make personalised calender...

Maybe soshi watches would be nice~
or soshi shopping bags~
~Jelly Shi Dae
~태연 화이팅!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Want To Make Kimchi At Home? Kimchi Recipe v4.00
Ever Wonder What You Can Do With Fermented Kimchi? Kimchi Pancake Recipe v1.00
credits to: Myself

happypancake happypancake
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

I think the white hoodie worn in the Girls' Generation MV is super cool! Though I don't know if we're allowed to print out something similar due to copyright infringement but still... it looks nice!

And a cap too! But I'm more for the hoodie idea. Haha ^^

TaeCHungie TaeCHungie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

okay so i wore mi sunny and chunji hoodie to school for the past few days and mi friends loved it!! they thought it was cute!!. so imagine if we could make more!! just with different people!!! and better graphics kind of? haha
it could get even more popular then the BANC sweathsirts if we put effort into it
귀 여 워!!!! ><
----------

Posted Image

Triggster Triggster
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

All the ideas that people have posted are excellent :lol:
More t-shirts and hoodies to do with the individual girls and group as a whole.
Also the chibi/cartoony versions of the girls are epicly cute graphics to put on clothing :D
I personally think that some reference to Soshified is a good thing, just to show our love xp

I really want to get a Sunny and Chunji hoodie :p

CornYuri CornYuri
  • Donors
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:54 PM

eh i duno whether should i post it here or not? but can we make the plastic face thingy(the mask that the emcees had) showed on sang sang plus with yoona, sooyoung , yuri and tiffany? cos from the show, the girls really wanted it ... and i think the fans want it too? we can cover our faces and use the mask and laugh... that would be funny XD

If you think your iPod Touch/ iPhone is cool, have you seen mine?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
View my Chnl for SNSD on Youtube Here
http://www.youtube.c...er/MrTuapehgong
Supports SNSD's Violent Couple~! SooRi Couple Hwaiting!

rebeday rebeday
  • Donors
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:00 PM

i'd really like that bag that was given to the girls for HB...
the "gee" one, it's the cutest thing alive

-Rebecca

--> t w i t t e r . y o u t u b e - makeup channel<--
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
" i like to stay positive. it makes life a whole heck of a lot easier "

heinnge heinnge
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

do know what'r already there, but clothings, accessories (keychain, watch, mouse pad etc...) are usual fan kit... :sq_silver_goodmood:

kathleen kathleen
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

yeah I agree with rebeday I would really get that GEE UNIT tote bag.. and lots of SONE will surely buy it for sure.. I would really but the YoonA's bag or maybe all of them so I can change it daily :D but for sure I'll really but one :D

Posted Image
Girls Generation:^9

alan3un alan3un
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

Colored skinny jeans LOL. And make it so that the back has a custom logo, like you know how levis has one, we can make it SNSD & Co. or something LOL

Pink Pink
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

How about SNSD pairings stuff? I'm sure the shippers would love it. The product could be something like:

TaeNy pillow cases, JeTi pens, Yulsic mouse pads, Yoonhyun key chains...etc. There is a lot you can do for the pairings and I think a lot of it will sell. People don't just ship one pair they ship multiples and I would love a TaeNy pillow case...hahahaha

Oh, wristband would be cute. And I do agree we should do some type of head gear, maybe socks, it would be cool. I would so buy this even though I'm about to graduate...a SNSD or soshified school supplies package, complete with pencil bags, notebooks, erasers. I think its so cute but thats just me.

Edited by Pink, 17 May 2009 - 12:48 PM.

Posted Image

We're Nothing Without 9

Love S@mple Love S@mple
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

Coffee Mugs with mini snsd chibi on them ^^
Cute stationaries like notebooks, notepads or pens... There is numerous ideas in this thread and each of them is unique ^^ I also like the tote bags that pam did, those were fabulous.

Posted Image

ebiltimmy ebiltimmy
  • Donors
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

i like the ideas of the scarf and hoodies but that is mainly because its winter in Australia at the moment. However you could always create like clothes to suit every season 24/7 then like no country is left with out like an item to buy. Also consider making girls and guys items to broaden the market? then you will have more buyers =D

jiinny jiinny
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

in my point of view. the GG sweater would be definately the best idea out of all in the tread.

other idea would be good too like the caps and mini items which they used in their mvs.

I *heart* Taeyeon!

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

can the gfx team work on a shirt for each respective girl? like a seomate shirt, a gorjess spazzer shirt, etc. i would definitley get a seomate shirt.

I actually really like this idea... :) I think it would be a very cute idea.. and definitely something that I think I'd buy. The front could be designed with something representing the specific girl, or maybe a nice picture of her etc.. with the fangroup name on it .. maybe a little circle/shaped patch/badge thing to represent the group. Then the back could have iono.. a silhouette of the girl.. or maybe just say.. soshified.com/forums etc.. or.. Sone or something like that ^^

I was also actually wondering if it would be possible to maybe make some stickers. Pretty basic things, and I know for one *I'd* love them haha. I was just thinking this because.. iono I looked at my laptop and was like.. woah I'd love to put a SSF sticker on it or something haha. Whether it's just text.. "Soshified" / "Sone" etc, or maybe a nice picture of the 9 girls. or "The Power of 9" with a little picture beside it.. "소녀시대 짱!" etc, things like that.. in nice fonts.. and colours haha.. ^^ well.. just an idea thought I'd put it out there~

I've personally gotten a few items from the store already, and love them, so thanks to everyone who worked on them, and keep up the good work guys~ (n gals)

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz