Community Status Updates

Photo

kimbangsonglem

Hey,I kinda saw you commented on a fic right above me. Just drop by to say, Hi! again, like the last time.Hehehe.
May 17 2011 04:55 PM
Photo

keanawannalem

haha damn straight xD
May 07 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

lemkeanawanna

That's how sh-- goes down in the west coast lol
May 07 2011 09:05 PM
Photo

keanawannalem

haha i gues we both been getting hurt xD
May 07 2011 08:37 PM
Photo

lemkeanawanna

Lol, I'm not going to start driving til 18. I'll get my permit and license and stuff between then though. But I have a big ass bruise from hockey during PE lol.
May 07 2011 08:31 PM
Photo

keanawannalem

i been pretty good. its been raining a lot tho -___- and i got shin spints from track but all and all i been good :) i jus cant wait too start driving ! :DD
May 07 2011 08:25 PM
Photo

lemkeanawanna

Yeah, it's been a long time. I'm having a blast, raining while it's nearing the warmer weather times, etc. Good stuff. Not really lol. How bout you?
May 07 2011 08:16 PM
Photo

keanawannalem

jus dropping by too say hi :) its been awhile since we last talked. how you been ?
May 07 2011 05:13 PM
Photo

Choannelem

LMAO, can't blame us. It's like learning a whole new subject in another language.
Apr 30 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

lemChoanne

Pablo fo sho. But yeah, I can't seem to understand any other place's school system.
Apr 30 2011 09:55 AM
Photo

Choannelem

Yeah, same for me. I never seem to understand the American school system LOL
That's not bad either! Anything to do with Technology nowadays are the way to go LOL.
Apr 30 2011 12:37 AM
Photo

lemChoanne

Yeah. I still find your titles/grades thing weird but then again, I'm in the America. But titles such as Senior, Junior, etc. Only goes for HS students. Lol, nice advise. I'm actually going for Concept/Storyboard Artist job which is pretty much in the game designing area. Make some mulah off of the kids that play games all day lol.
Apr 29 2011 03:24 PM
Photo

Choannelem

Oh, so I'm called a Senior there? Well, 7-10 are Juniors and 11-12 are Seniors here. Thanks, you've got a few years left. Hang in there :)
Yeah, no hope for them at all. LOL
Today, I was giving advise to people about their future. "Dude, be an Optometrist, that's the way to go! Look at all those kids with technology these days. Imagine their eyes when they're older. You'll be rich, bro!"
Apr 28 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

lemChoanne

Congratulations on surviving High school lol, TO us, once you reach high school the names are year 9 - Freshmans year 10 - Sophomores year 11- Juniors and year 12 - Seniors. So I would be calling you a Senior but since you guys don't use that name, I'll just call you the upper classmen, which is what we call older kids in general.. I lost hope for the 8-k grades, HS.. It's been like that..
Apr 28 2011 03:30 PM
Photo

Choannelem

LOL yep, sucks to be them. I had the best childhood compared to them and we have the embarrassing memories of our hair and whatnot to laugh at when I'm older, they'll have nothing except the fact that they grew up too quickly. I'm in yr 12 at my school, and seriously after I finish school this year. I lose hope for my school.
Apr 27 2011 10:21 PM