Community Status Updates

Photo

x은영이a-flirt

hmm i think my favorite is yoonyul ^^; kuz yoona's my favorite and she seems to be really happy (and have a lot of fun) with yuri~ :P i kinda like all pairings though~ i just love the girls~ they're so sweet~ hehe
Aug 12 2010 07:11 PM
Photo

a-flirtx은영이

hahah yup yup i agree ^^;; what is your favorite pairing? or do you even have one? xD
Aug 12 2010 07:07 PM
Photo

x은영이a-flirt

hehe i wrote "kidae dweneyo" i can't wait? i think is the translation.. hehe :P
and i know what you mean.. when i read back the fics i wrote.. i cringe.. literally.. and think to myself "did i really write that??" hahaha but what's great is that other people appreciate and enjoy it~ after all.. we each are our own harshest critics.. right? hehe i'm sure your fics are great~ ^^
Aug 12 2010 07:05 PM
Photo

a-flirtx은영이

ew don't read those! they were so badly written!!! T_T;; I read it and see so many mistakes and jumble and o_o ew. anyways ssf is lame and i can't read the korean you wrote they came out as ??????? o_o;;
Aug 12 2010 06:57 PM
Photo

x은영이a-flirt

hehe if only i could live up the name my grandfather gave me ^^; i see you write fics~ i used to write fanfics a long time ago too ><; hehe i shall go read your fics~ ?????~ ^^
Aug 12 2010 06:55 PM
Photo

a-flirtx은영이

so because of your name you must be very kind and glorious! kekeke
Aug 12 2010 06:39 PM
Photo

x은영이a-flirt

you asked what my korean name meant ^^; ? for ?? (kindness) and ? for ?? (honor/glory) hehe it was really nice talking to you~ :)
Aug 12 2010 05:01 PM