Community Status Updates

Photo

aegyosooshigotjackie

you...responded *squeal*
Ohohoho~ you have many fans :D haha. Yeah I have one single friend who's a fan of YoonYul that I know in real life...she makes up for it though since she's a HARDCORE YoonYul shipper XD Thanks to your videos, actually xD (YoonYulGenie44? i'm not sure if you know her~)
~^.^~ Nice to meet you too~ :D
Dec 06 2010 07:42 PM
Photo

gotjackieaegyosooshi

Haha Thanks! I'm flattered that you enjoy my songs :D (I didn't even know I had fans XD)
I know how you feel, haha, no one knows about yoonyul where I live either D:
It's okay, nice to meet you, and thank you so much for supporting me :)
Dec 06 2010 07:32 PM
Photo

aegyosooshigotjackie

omo...it's...YOU. OH MY GOT. XD
i'm you're biggest fan, Jackie XDDD even though you don't know me!! Eh..what?? *facedesk*
Mwuuuu...By the way..~ I love the songs you write. I walk around school singing Superpowers sometimes and people are like "What is this song???" ..but they do not know YoonYul D: *sad*
nnnrrrr o_e sorry for randomness XD bye :D
Dec 06 2010 06:17 PM
Photo

aegyosooshiYoonYulGenie44

oh my got :'DDDDD i'm just so happy you like it. i thought you would love that picture so when i saw it as i was looking through my saved YoonYul photos I was like, "THIS ONE'S PERFECT"
i'm so glad :')
Dec 06 2010 05:06 PM
Photo

YoonYulGenie44aegyosooshi

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you isn't even enough to show how much I appreciate it!!! :D
You're Amazing!!!!!
Dec 06 2010 04:31 PM
Photo

DONE~
I've never made an avatar before. Do you like it?? ^^
I love that YoonYul photo so very muchos >< i always wanted to make somethin out of it~
Dec 06 2010 03:55 PM
Photo

Okiee, I trust you. I'll send you the stuff later.
Dec 06 2010 06:07 AM
Photo

oki. i know it sounds risky but hopefully you trust me xD you just have to give me the link to what photos you want & for whether the photo or the avatar & message me your password, i can get it done in 2 minutes ^ w^
Dec 05 2010 10:27 PM
Photo

Really?!?! That would be awesome!! Thank you so much :D
Dec 05 2010 09:28 PM
Photo

vaaaaat?? DX
i could do it for you if you want. it's fun having an avatar :D
Dec 05 2010 08:50 PM
Photo

Awh >_> photobucket is not being nice to me, I tried to put an avatar but then it said I can't :\
Dec 05 2010 08:18 PM
Photo

oh okay!!! Thank you :D!!!!!
Dec 05 2010 08:06 PM
Photo

Go to Edit My Profile at the top of the screen, click on avatar or photo (the avatar is the one others see on your comments in the forums and such) and enter the URL to the photo you wanna use.
You can use any photo, it resizes it for you I think. I suggest using photobucket and typing in YoonYul~ and then when you find a good photo, right click it and click "Copy Image URL" ~
Dec 05 2010 08:03 PM
Photo

How do I put a YoonYul avatar?!?!?!
I'm probably gonna watch a ton of YoonYul videos until I get the right idea for another one-shot.
Dec 05 2010 06:52 PM
Photo

Just go for it!! >:D you can do it! hwaiting!!!~
you should give yourself a YoonYul avatar ;D
Dec 05 2010 06:21 PM