Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

aegyosooshipooltides

yah...that was embarrassing XD keke. i've seen a lot of yuri but i didn't see Marimite o_o i was going to but i decided against it cause the artwork was strange to me xD okei! i'll search for the mangas for aoi hana and sasameki koto :3
Mar 26 2010 03:47 PM
Photo

pooltidesaegyosooshi

hey, your 2nd comment got cut off too…did you say something about perverted? ^^ Oh, i remember Straw panic, i saw that one a few years back. Didn't like the ending since I was a suzumi fan. I think Marimite was the first yuri anime I'd ever seen. If i had to recommend one though, I’d tell you to read the manga versions, since they’re much more complex, ESPECIALLY sasameki and aoi hana!
Mar 15 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

aegyosooshipooltides

(darn my whole comment didn't post! xD)...kannazuki no miko's ending was really sad...ANYWAY, after reading your story i can't explain how changed i felt. for some reason, 3B changed my outlook on life...& i was crying in every scene...and i can't completely explain it, but i have never read a story so beautiful, emotional, sad, cute and sweet yet perfectly perverted in som
Mar 02 2010 04:24 PM
Photo

aegyosooshipooltides

dear pooltides,
earlier this week, maybe 5 or so days ago, someone posted on Tumblr to look at a certain JeTi/JeNy fanfic. You see...ever since watching an anime back in early 2009 called Strawberry Panic, i had always wanted to find another anime that was even slightly as amazing as that one. i never found one. although Sasameki Koto was good, and Aoi Hana was just so sweet, plus Kannazuki n
Mar 01 2010 04:44 PM