Community Status Updates

Photo

DezaMay j

Any minion of TaeNy's is a minion of mine.
Jan 06 2011 03:35 AM
Photo

May jDeza

Hi Added you as a friend hope you don't mind?!? ^_^
Jan 04 2011 11:10 PM
Photo

TaeNy LuverMay j

Hey my dongsaeng minion. I added you.
Jan 04 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

dommychiMay j

hehe no probs there :D
Dec 31 2010 05:13 PM
Photo

VeeChMay j

haaa, thanks. =]
Dec 28 2010 12:08 PM
Photo

May jJacob_CondeHP

Really?!I don't see you when I go on?LOL Local? Nice I will subcribe to your channel maybe I will learn a thing or two haha I will be your young grasshoper......j/k that was weird sorry.Also hope you don't mind I requested you as a friend on skype?!
Dec 28 2010 09:04 AM
Photo

Jacob_CondeHPMay j

to be honest i'm practically always on. i've supposedly distinguished myself as a so called "local" there :P. and yes i do rap and i do dance, my raps are written and have yet to be filmed and i do film myself dancing on my youtube channel :D
Dec 28 2010 03:05 AM
Photo

May jJacob_CondeHP

Haha it's okay about the whole Ray J thing! So hey I kinda read you dance and rap?Is that right?I will come to box more often just let me know when your usually on so we can talk and I could get know more people it gets lonely you know? LOL
Dec 27 2010 09:11 PM
Photo

May jVeeCh

Hi just stopped by to thank you for visiting my page!Not that people dont you know just.....ummm Im gonna stop talking before I make a dumb dumb out of myself haha
Dec 27 2010 07:46 PM
Photo

May jdommychi

Hi I sooo added you as a friend for visitng my page j/k ummm I hope you dont mind!?
Dec 27 2010 07:07 PM
Photo
Photo

May jThirteenFour

Hi I hope you don't mind that I added you as a friend!
Dec 27 2010 06:40 PM
Photo

Jacob_CondeHPMay j

hey therrrrre. yeah no prob for the add and sorry for the whole Ray J thing hahaha, it was just a spur of the moment deal :P. well i hope we get to know each other more, come to sbox more!! i ish teh localz there :P
Dec 23 2010 12:25 AM
Photo

May jdytianquin

Hi Ummm I hope we can get to know each other better and thanks for adding me as a friend!
Dec 22 2010 12:03 AM
Photo

May jJacob_CondeHP

Oh hi it was nice of you to add me even though you did mention my name reminded you of ray j not gonna lie it was weird I didn't of that!LOL Hope we can get to know each other better!
Dec 21 2010 11:40 PM