Community Status Updates

Photo

jacqgzz7

ok LOL at what you just said. I did not think about that. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jul 05 2010 09:20 PM
Photo

.allbliss.zz7

Then if I become one (anime) then i would be the whining type since I love killing a lot. LOL. Gullible? Never imagined you that since your fic was action-packed craziness! Hahaha...
Jul 04 2010 02:20 PM
Photo

zz7.allbliss.

If i was an anime character, I would have blood coming from my mouth right now x.x I am one of the most gullible people you will ever meet, lol. It's no joke!
Jul 03 2010 01:49 PM
Photo

.allbliss.zz7

Eeeesh! Somewhere Over The Rainbow's still on! The PM's a prank. LOL. Hahaha... thanks for the advice... would definitely feel what the characters feel for more elaboration.
Jul 03 2010 12:06 AM
Photo

zz7.allbliss.

Keke, thanks~ I love your story No More Heroes...Sorry to hear about Over the Rainbow... TT_TT
I think your story is pretty descriptive as it is O_O Very well worded and descriptive, but sometimes you might want to elaborate more on emotions if you can :) I think you're doing fine as you are now. Don't worry :P
Peace out!
Jul 02 2010 10:47 AM
Photo

.allbliss.zz7

You've been my supporter since No More Heroes, but heck you're a great writer yourself. I saw your fic, Dangerous Temptation, and man, that was so... words don't seem fit to describe how awesome it is. Care to teach me how to become descriptive? I'm so jealous of you. Argh. Peace. :)
Jul 01 2010 10:11 AM
Photo

Miyaviluverzz7

helloe just wanted to let u know that my Stay Gold fic is updated :)
May 31 2010 12:37 PM
Photo

maihimezz7

Hey there, I just wanted to say, I really really love your story! Maybe the sequel will be carribean cf based? lol
May 06 2010 09:54 AM
Photo

candy.zz7

WHACK~!
lol hello i just decided to visit you randomly when i was lurking around...just couldn't resist a 1st comment spot eehee~
update DT soon~ although you did yesterday lool
Apr 22 2010 02:38 PM
Photo

zz7JJ~

This only allows so little T_T sorry. As I was saying, those extremists bashing you aren't true fans. True fans would enjoy all the pairing instead of fighting against each other. Aren't we all just trying to love all the girls in the end? (And the fanfics too, lol)
I hope you find your light soon,
Fighting~
Mar 21 2010 08:15 PM
Photo

zz7JJ~

Hey JJ, I don't really know what's going on, but it seems that you're getting a lot of hate? Please don't let one small petty group get to you. I'm very certain that you did not rip anyone's idea at all! And people have been writing stories like what, 1000s of years? There are bound to be similarities, but it doesn't mean anything as long as it's your own story.
Mar 21 2010 08:11 PM
Photo

zz7slchhouk

Hey, happy birthday! lol, I just saw it was your birthday today so yeah :P
Have a good one! :D
Mar 21 2010 07:43 PM