Community Status Updates

Photo

ImZerO

Life is like a magical road.
Mar 08 2012 03:59 AM
Photo

ImZerOdevilyoong

Hi nina! it's been quite a while since the last time aah. when I opened yoonaddict spazz thread, I'm totally lost.
Mar 08 2012 03:48 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

Hello IM ! I´m sorry for my late reply :( Yes, Yoonsun´s episode was for me the best episode. They are really good together :D hehe Yes, HaHa mentioned Yoona many times in Running Man. He is a Yoona fanboy and Yoo- Jae-Seok too. I would like to see her again in RM or in other variety shows. SNSD´s new Variety show " Dangerous Boys" is really funny too. I really love Yoonhyo´s team. They are so comfortable with each other in the team and funny haha ;D
Dec 24 2011 12:18 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

yep it really awesome and I'm totally agreed with you, i felt the same way that episode YoonSun is better. now you said that, I remember 1 of the ep, Haha said that hopefully Yoona be a permenant member. I can't wait for the new variety show.
Dec 05 2011 02:02 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

I´m sorry for my late reply :( You are welcome ;) Running Man is really awesome with Yoona. I would like to see her as a permanent member on RM haha :D To say the true I loved the episode with Yoonsun better. They are really good patners haha :D Don´t forget to watch SNSD´s new vareity show haha
Dec 03 2011 06:33 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Aah, thanks! you remember =) While waiting for her drama, I watched her latest variety show, Running Man and I can't stop from laughing.
Nov 27 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

That´s not a problem ;) I understand you. You are welcome ;) I agree , I was and I´m confused with the new layout too :( Yesssss, I can´t wait to see her drama. I hope it will be a success :D Oh and I forgot to say: " Belated Happy Birthday". I hope to see you soon in our Yoonaddicts thread
Nov 26 2011 01:31 PM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

yet again sorry for the late reply =(. Thanks for warm welcome. Waa, honestly I'm a bit confused with the new layout. Yeah our wished come true with the drama and I seen the pics, Yoona looked so elegent walking the down the stair. Aah, not to mention, she look really gorgeous in "The Boys" MV and performances.
Nov 12 2011 05:39 PM
Photo

ImZerOvanya93

sorry for the late reply. thanks for the add and your dance cover really good.
Nov 12 2011 05:31 PM
Photo

vanya93ImZerO

hello^^, please watch my dance cover of The Boys here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8DOXB51jAU
Oct 27 2011 03:25 AM
Photo

akhaImZerO

yeah.. your welcome :D
Oct 24 2011 05:42 PM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

Hi IM! Welcome back :D That´s not a problem, I understand you ;). We missed you too. Welcome back to Soshified and to our Yoonaddicts family thread ;D Good news for you are : Yoona is in a new Drama with JGS "Love Rain". We talked so many times about this, hope and prayed for it and now it came true :D
Oct 23 2011 07:33 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

hi aya! sorry for the really late reply. I guess I've been MIA more than 4 months! I'm totally lost and so many things I need to read especially in YA thread. I missed you guys!
Oct 21 2011 09:17 PM
Photo

ImZerOtruelife

aah, thanks! I'm glad you like it.
and I'm also your fan. yours fanfics just amazing.
Oct 21 2011 09:08 PM
Photo

ImZerOdeer yoona

sorry for the late reply.
of cause you can =)
yep it's been a while we don't talk.
aah, I miss you too.
how are you? is everything ok?
Oct 21 2011 09:04 PM
  • deer yoona's Photo
    deer yoona
    sorry for the late replay too