Community Status Updates

Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

I´m so sorry, I´m so sorry, I´m so sorry,........ for my late reply :( Really !!! I couldn´t reply to all of my profile comments and PM´s because I was too busy. haha Thank you so much ! I´m glad you like it. All of us are daebak, you too. I´m always happy when I find the time to thank everyone. I feel like I need to show all of them how grateful I am that they post there , that they are a part of this family. I´m sorry that it comes sometimes too late.
Jun 18 2012 09:35 AM
Photo

ImZerOtaengdj~

Hi . nice to meet you and thanks for the add!
Jun 16 2012 01:07 AM
Photo

ImZerOjjanga

Hi Amy! its been a while since the last time I hear anything from u. How're u? I hope everything is ok.
Jun 10 2012 12:47 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Hi Aya! honestly, you really are daebak! You always remembered to wish and thanks everyone.
Jun 10 2012 12:32 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Sorry for my late replied. It's my pleasure Aya ; ) I'm glad that you're happy.
May 01 2012 07:12 AM
  • always_yoona_angel's Photo
    always_yoona_angel
    I´m sorry for my late reply IM :( That´s not a problem. Thank you. I´m glad to see you back in our Family Thread.
    May 08 2012 02:28 AM
  • ImZerO's Photo
    ImZerO
    I'm glad to be back, even though I can't always online. Thanks to other members, I'm not totally lost in the thread.
    May 10 2012 03:34 AM
    always_yoona_angel
    Sorry for my late reply :( I know sometimes most of us have the same problem when we are too busy. Yes, our Yoonaddicts are awesome :D. They share all the new goodies at the thread so we know everything about Yoona.
    May 12 2012 03:50 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

Hello IM ! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhh. You are the best :D Thank you that you remembered my birthday. This made me really too happy.
Apr 29 2012 12:49 AM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Hi AYA! Happy Birthday!! May God bless your soul with healthy long life and happiness!
Apr 20 2012 10:34 PM
Photo

ImZerOkheir

just dropping by to say hi.
Mar 29 2012 02:21 AM
  • kheir's Photo
    kheir
    hi!! sorry i never check my inbox.
    Apr 02 2012 08:57 PM
Photo

vanya93ImZerO

hi^^ please watch my dance cover of SHINee Sherlock here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWsLLXOM6k thank you so much (^_~)b
Mar 28 2012 11:09 PM
Photo

ImZerOJessicaJungy

Hi. I didn't know whether you hv found the link that you wanted for yoona drama but I hv posted the link here. http://soshified.com/forums/topic/35767-yoonaism-yoong-a-day/page__view__findpost__p__4985956
Mar 27 2012 03:49 AM
Photo

ImZerOchoisooyoung09

Hi there. Thanks for the add!
Mar 26 2012 05:01 AM
Photo

ImZerOarvz_rmc18

Hi there. Thanks for the add!
Mar 17 2012 06:27 PM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Thanks AYA! I miss you and the others in YA thread =( Not a problem as well. I hope the same, Yoona really worked hard for it and totally deserve this. Yep, I just watched the PV and its really beautiful. Our Yoong really gorgeous in the dress and she acted perfectly.
Mar 13 2012 04:37 AM
    always_yoona_angel
    IM I´m so sorry for my lateeeeee reply :(
    We miss you too ;D I´m glad to see you back in our thread.You are welcome ;) We are addicted to Yoona´s drama , right? I can´t wait to see Hana today. I think she will be a choding/dork just like our Im Yoona haha :D. I hope her harwork will be rewarded. My wish for her is good ratings, praised from others , recognized as an actress in the industry and of course awards. I want so many good things for her.
    Apr 09 2012 04:34 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelImZerO

Hello IM !!!! Welcome back. I´m so glad to see you back here in soshified and in our Yoonaddicts Famiyl thread :D That´s not a problem. I understand you. I´m sorry for my lateee reply too :( Yes, Dangerous Boys was really good and funny. I was glad to see her often there (I thought we would see her in 1 or 2 episode because of the drama shooting). I can´t wait for Love Rain too. I hope it will be a success. Our Yoong deserves this. I´m sure you saw the Time Machine teaser to...
Mar 12 2012 12:24 PM
    always_yoona_angel
    today. The full PV will be released tomorrow. This month is a good month for Yoonaddicts/SONE´s .
    Mar 12 2012 12:25 PM
Photo

ImZerOalways_yoona_angel

Hi aya! so sorry for my late reply. I watched "Dangerous Boys" and just like you said it's really funny. right now, I can't wait for the end of this month, Yoona's "Love Rain" gonna air! she look gorgeous.
Mar 08 2012 04:04 AM