Community Status Updates

Photo

razor_funkydude

have posted the part 2... enjoy... ^_^
Sep 17 2011 12:48 PM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

TT___TT nnnuuuuuuuu... Hahaha! Just lemme know kung kailangan mo. ><" (Going to UST to visit my friends tomorrow, let's hope I don't get lost/die :D)
Sep 06 2011 04:13 AM
Photo

razor_funkydude

finished my mini 3 shot series of TaeNy... will be posting the 2nd part soon... :)
Sep 06 2011 02:53 AM
Photo

razor_funkydude

in need of an Editor... anyone wanna volunteer?
Aug 20 2011 02:47 AM
  • paru's Photo
    paru
    Am I... uh.. good enough? :\ XD Free na ko~ open pa ba? :]
    Sep 06 2011 12:50 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

TT___TT Yeung... I don't know if I can be your editor; Baka hindi ko kaya TTATT + Midterms are still on-going. Patawad. Patawad.
Aug 20 2011 01:18 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudeDazed

you Sis said to encourage you to write so here I'm giving you support... ^_^ fighting you can do it!!!
Aug 19 2011 10:57 PM
Photo

biellasoshirazor_funkydude

Yeeaa~^^
Will wait 4 it then^^
Thanx author<33
Hwaiting!!
Aug 19 2011 01:50 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudebiellasoshi

Thanks for the encouragement! ^_^
I'm touched that I'm one of your fave writers... :) I'll think about it and notify you if I changed my mind... ^_^
Aug 19 2011 01:12 AM
Photo

aww~Really?hhuhu~Too bad then..sobss~I really want 2 see ur scifi shot huu~ *put dramatic music* Ur one of my favourite author really..
But dats ok tho^^ Tell me if u change ur mind k? I will waiting 4 it lol..haha..
Hwaiting on ur collections author!^^
P.S:watch Twilight, HarryPotter, X-Files, Shrek @ etc 2 get inspiration lol =p
Aug 19 2011 12:06 AM
Photo

Thanks for the info... :)
I got a prob I don't know how to write sci-fi ones so maybe I would pass on this one... maybe I'll join when the theme is normal again... sorry if I disappoint you... -_-
Aug 18 2011 10:58 PM
Photo

Anyone can write whatever sci-fi stories they want
It can be :
1. vampires and wolves
2.angels and demons
3.magics
4.superpowers
5.etc
Anything they want to write as long as it's sci-fi. They can mix it all up in the story or whatever they want to write as long as it's sci-fi.
So, HWAITING^^
Aug 18 2011 10:22 PM
Photo

Oh, b4 i 4got author, send ur complete sci-fi to Regine via pm and try not to delete it after u send it ok?^^. And make sure dat u have a copy of ur work in case Regine accidentally delete it or something..^^
Aug 18 2011 10:20 PM
Photo

Elo^^
Oh, really?but i hope u will join hehe<33
The fanficfestival project is apparently 4 999th & 1000th YulSic page. The theme for all authors gonna b a YulSic sci-fi story. There will be no deadline since it depends on the page. Authors can send the writing 2 wildcats1204 before 997th page once it done. Early sending is much appreciate, so dat she can collect them all^^
Aug 18 2011 10:19 PM
Photo

elo... :)
may I know when the deadline is? but I'm not sure if I would be able to pass a little busy and sorting out something... and to whom I should pass?
Aug 18 2011 01:21 PM
Photo

Hi Author~
Will u participate for the 'fanfic festival' on YulSic thread 4 the 999th & 1000th YulSic page soon?^^
All the authors that wanted to join can write their own story for their own fanfic. The genre is YulSic sci-fi love story..
Aug 18 2011 10:45 AM