Community Status Updates

Photo

razor_funkydude

thinking on how to start my new one-shot...
Nov 08 2011 06:40 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.razor_funkydude

Yay! I'll be looking forward to it ^^
Oct 30 2011 09:56 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudechinkywinky.

elo... :) glad you drop by... I'm sorry if it was a not so nice ending... -_- to make it up to you I might write a fluff one. A collab with Parufesfas, so if it pans out I'll pm you. ^_^ (you know as an emo writer I tend to have sad endings... ^_^ )
Oct 30 2011 05:04 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

No, it's not a fail plot. Actually I laughed really hard just imagining the scene with the chicken drumstick! Let's do it!
Oct 29 2011 01:10 AM
  • razor_funkydude's Photo
    razor_funkydude
    ok... ^_^ so how do we start it? you or me first? we'll just exchange our ideas in fb for faster processing... :) the new layout of ssf is making me a bit dizzy... -_-
    Oct 30 2011 04:58 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

Hardest part: thinking of a plot. Bakit sakin mo pinasa yun? Bata pa ko! HAHAHA.. <-- who does that excuse? As of now, wala pa kong naiisip.. TT___TT patawad.
Oct 27 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

Kung san ka sasaya~! XDD As long as fluff sya. :]
Oct 25 2011 09:23 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

><" Puro angst kasi nowadays yung nababasa ko.. hehe, maiba naman: mag-fluff tayo. YoonYul kaya? O___o" weewww.
Oct 21 2011 04:18 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

<<" I dunno.. y'think we should write something light? Fluff? Which pairing ba? :P okay lang sakin kahit ano~
Oct 19 2011 06:34 AM
Photo

tipco09razor_funkydude

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I don't really know if that is what you had in mind but thats how I see it in my TaeNy mind. Somethimes I think I'm sorta writing a new fic when I do my comments. Hahaha!
Oct 19 2011 02:43 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudetipco09

you really are good at interpreting my one-shots... ^_^ Thanks for dropping by... :)
Oct 19 2011 02:08 AM
Photo

razor_funkydude

I went to war and lost again... so sad... -_-
Oct 17 2011 10:42 PM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

Lolss you've to really pass this time~! Hwaitaeng? <-- that so sounded un-me XDD. Stress is part of college, dude.. it is.. ><" drink lotsss of teaaa it'll calm you downn.
Oct 04 2011 08:56 PM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

My exam's coming up too... but I just don't care. Hahaha, anyway work on your exams first then we'll see.
I'm writing a YulTiSic by the way, you can check it out if you want to.. >>"
Oct 01 2011 10:00 PM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

4pm? Aww.. that's too bad. XDD Yay a collab! So how do we start it? Suddenly it felt a bit awkward.. Hahaha~!
Oct 01 2011 07:50 AM
Photo

parurazor_funkydude

I got lost.. well almost. XDD We were supposed to meet at Starbucks Dapitan, I went to P.Noval!!! I went to the central lib at around 5pm by the way, I did a wee bit of research on Sociology and stuff-- not really-- Anyway, sure let's do a colab! Yay~!
Sep 28 2011 07:54 AM