Community Status Updates

Photo

zinc7Kel

My mistake. I nv receive the PM. wasnt expecting u to update so soon. hees. I've read it. n its out of my guess. Tae was fine wiv Nicole. hahaz
May 23 2011 06:24 AM
Photo

zinc7Kel

Hi! I've actually received the PM. Thanks for the update(:
May 23 2011 03:49 AM
Photo

KelShiroEmpathy

Hello. I think you would know by now XD updated on my fic. :D
May 23 2011 02:46 AM
Photo

Keltaengooofied

Hellooo. Still can't PM you XD anyways, I update I'm Here To Save You so go check it out :D
May 23 2011 02:44 AM
Photo

Kelzaty11

Hello! I can't seem to PM you for some reason but I would to let you know that I've updated I'm Here To Save You so go take a look :D
May 23 2011 02:42 AM
Photo

Kelzinc7

Hellooo! Can't seem to PM you for some reason but I would like to let you know that I've updated on I'm Here To Save You so go take a look :D
May 23 2011 02:41 AM
Photo

KelYvonneChou

Hellooo. I can't seem to PM you but I would like to let you know that I've updated on I'm Here To Save You. so check it you :D
May 23 2011 02:40 AM
Photo

KelYuReE

hello! Not sure why, but I can't seem to PM you. Just wanted to let you know that I update on I'm Here To Save you. Go check it out :D
May 23 2011 02:39 AM
Photo

KelShiroEmpathy

heyooo. can't PM you again ): anyways updated my story again but with a chapter this time (: check it when you're free :D
May 21 2011 07:13 AM
Photo

Keltaengooofied

Hellooo. Can't pm you again ): but i've updated on I'm Here To Save You with a chapter this time (: so go check it out :D
May 21 2011 07:08 AM
Photo

@junnieKel

hey, thanks for understanding =)
May 20 2011 12:18 AM
Photo

KelShiroEmpathy

Harlo! First off, I would like to say that I really miss your story! :D no rush though (: take your time (:
Secondly, I can't seem to PM you but I'll like to let you know that I've updated on I'm Here To Save You with a few chaps (not sure if you've read them) and more recently a short story. feel free to check it out :D
May 19 2011 02:32 AM
Photo

Kel@junnie

hey, no worries :D I'm glad that you still keep up with it anyway :D Hope to hear from you soon! :D get well soon too :D
May 18 2011 11:29 PM
Photo

@junnieKel

Hello =) I'm 1 of ur readers, still remember me rite? LOL
Haven't been commenting for so long in ur fic, pls forgive me...I'm nt feeling well & life is rather unsettled =( promise will comment when I am better k? Sorry =(
PS: U can talk to me in twitter @staroftiffa if u wan =) love chatting & making new frens =D
May 18 2011 09:34 AM
Photo

taengooofiedKel

Hey thanks so much for notifying me. I'm not too sure why you couldn't PM me...
May 14 2011 10:26 PM