Community Status Updates

Photo

xylence

Nothing lasts longer than a tear's memory.
Mar 05 2011 06:36 PM
Photo

tg456xylence

hi! just wanted to say i really love all your fanfics. it all start with voice. chanced upon ioseph a little later and read through half of it before realizing that you're the same writer. lol its great that you can write fics of very diff genres. hope you continue to bless us with your writing! i'll be on the lookout for more of your work. =)
Mar 03 2011 07:35 PM
Photo

oojungxylence

..hi~uhm, thanks for accepting:-).
..i really love all your works especially yoonsic's one and voice I & II, it definitely caused me to tear up..good work.
Mar 03 2011 06:31 AM
Photo

frozz_joxerzxylence

hi, i'm really like your fics... :)
can you add me to your pm list for all of fics that you write, please?? thanks before.. ^_^
Feb 25 2011 11:30 AM
Photo

xylence

Xephyre -- About Me page
Feb 23 2011 03:52 PM
Photo

jamyx14xylence

hi :) thanks for accepting ..
I really love your fics .. please do continue to write more .. HWAITING ^^
Feb 11 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

yy4evaxylence

Hi, I'm a great fan of your writing! I hope you write more YoonYul and YoonSic fics :) Can you please include me in your PM list for any Yoona pairing fics that you write in the future? Thanks a lot!
Jan 31 2011 04:39 AM
Photo

xylence

Pieces of You, Voice, Feb. 30th uploaded
Jan 08 2011 08:19 PM
Photo

ZeeYoungxylence

Hi..
I'm a fan of Ioseph and FEB 30th and sacrifies too.
Though I didn't drop a comment on the one-shot..
Write more JETI please...
Jan 04 2011 09:40 PM
Photo

2aznessxylence

you are an amazing writing :)
i hope you continue to write more
jeti and yoonsic fics XD
i love ioseph, victory, one, SACRIFICE, VOICE, and FEB 30
hope u have a new story soon ^^
Dec 01 2010 07:24 PM
Photo

Miffyxylence

You are one heck of a writer...you writing is just jjang! I read thru Ioseph and so impressed with the fanfic. By chance, do you like Yoonhyun cuz gosh, I would love a fanfic by you with Yoonhyun in it keke but thats just my wishful thinking hihi Anyways, just wanna drop a comment about your awesome writing...looking forward to any of your new fanfic with Yoona in it =)
Nov 27 2010 09:58 AM
Photo

twentywonexylence

Hello! im a fan of your stories!! though i have onli read SACRIFICE XD but now gunna read all. You're the author who made me like YoonSica. okay, off to read VOICE now ^^
Nov 21 2010 06:03 AM
Photo

sica-effect ♥xylence

Hey ^^ I'm a fan. That's kind of all I had to say, LOL. *awkwardly walks away*
Nov 18 2010 01:40 PM
Photo

xylenceluvinsoshi

Hey there ^^ Just want to thank you for your comments and is here to somewhat answer your question. My one-shots are mostly based on my experiences, wants and mistakes. Further elaboration might force me to tell you my whole life story (but I'm not that old >w<) :D
I am very very happy to have a reader like you and don't worry about asking me stuff. I'm more than happy to answer. ^^v
Nov 09 2010 01:54 PM
Photo

luvinsoshixylence

hi, i am a new reader of your works. i have already read sacrifice, victory and voice. i know this is really asking too much. i do not even know why i'm even asking but i guess there's no harm in trying. :D so hmm, where/from whom do you get your inspiration?
Nov 06 2010 02:03 AM