Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Haha, definitely refreshing~
Well, i have a few posters over my walls.. but that's as far as it goes.. haha
wbu??
Dec 28 2009 01:20 PM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

woot~ iced coffee in the morning.. refreshing! :) hmm.. have you ever bought any soshi merchandise or goodies?
Dec 28 2009 06:06 AM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Haha yeah couldn't sleep, but i'm okay now.
Having some iced coffee now, it's pretty nice to have in the morning~
So wuu2 nww??
Dec 28 2009 05:38 AM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

mexico sounds great too.. :) iced coffee? I bet you can't sleep after drinking that.. haha.. I prefer tea though.. :P
no problem! you really should go out and have some fun.. :)
Dec 27 2009 10:49 PM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Haha england isn't really as cool as you think. However Mexio.. sounds really fun, different and definitely worth a trip over~~
Haha, as i type i have a can of iced coffee with me.. Suu nice~~
Thanks for the kind words.. I shall have an awesome new year because of you now lol. Same to you!
Dec 27 2009 12:53 PM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

england? cool! :)
the snow is melting? nooo!!! you should keep some in you refrigerator or anything.. lol.. that's crazy.. haha.. you should go out and have some fun on this coming new year.. try to make a difference this year.. =)
Dec 26 2009 09:02 PM
Photo

달콤Yu coffee-aroma

hopee u havee a good sleep =] O.O 3:19 ? WOW! haha yupp we're caffeiine addicts :F! good to find another one! i dun't feel alone now haha
Taakee care! =] & glaad of meeting uu
Dec 26 2009 07:23 PM
Photo

coffee-aroma달콤Yu

Hehe caffiene addicts we are indeed. <3
Well i've seen it around the web before so dw, wasn't THAT scary. LOL, well your prof is cute anyway. And i'm sure in person, you're cute in some way =D
Anyhows, i'm gonna go bed nows.
3:19am where i am now -.-
Goodbyees.. for now :F
Dec 26 2009 07:20 PM
Photo

달콤Yu coffee-aroma

YUUPP! TEAAA!! <3 i luuv drinkiing teaa!.
I knoow I'll quit that photo! actually was my friend idea XD! she was like... WAIT WAIT LET ME PUT A GRAPHIC i was like -.- am.. Okei! and she put it and when i realize it was like --- ._. okeii.. but it is not cutee and mae prof concept is cutee.. even when i'm not really cutee u.u
Dec 26 2009 06:58 PM
Photo

coffee-aroma달콤Yu

I knoes! Bitter, i'd rather be having tea than it!!~
Hehe me too Jennifer. Love your profile btw, it's awesomee!!~ Except the picture at the end TT___TT
Dec 26 2009 06:52 PM
Photo

달콤Yu coffee-aroma

AEEWW BLACK COFFE? .... ae don't like it hahaa! Okeey theen Lee ^^ hope we can be friends =]
Dec 26 2009 06:37 PM
Photo

달콤Yu coffee-aroma

but thee capital... -.-# many rac ??# many racist pple, mean pple, stressed pple!!)
But I can't complain i been living here 7 years... and it's quite good, if you have 1 or 2 friends you can have a loot of fuun like going to the bowling, skating, shopping, ciinemaa but if u're alone at the first year u will be death of borinesss
Dec 26 2009 06:36 PM
Photo

달콤Yu coffee-aroma

Mexicoo.. cool city? am ok let me think.... you arrive and can be like OMG OMG! MEXICO'S IS FREAKiiNG COOl! 3 MONTHS LATER....
ZzZzZzZ what can i doo? I'm borreeeeddd. zZzZzZ
7 YEARS LATER
So... what about going to teotihuacan? aammm... no thanks i already went 2 months ago
sincerly it's a pretty city (but thee capital... ??# many rac
Dec 26 2009 06:36 PM
Photo

coffee-aroma달콤Yu

Oo, never been Mexico before. Is it a cool country? ;)
Ofc, coffee~ Can't do black coffee though, too bitter o_o
Haha, i know a few people called Jennifer. Nice to meet you~ : D
Call me Lee~~
Dec 26 2009 06:31 PM