Community Status Updates

Photo

dangpearlcoffee-aroma

lol, I'm doing my english homework right now. Oh haha somtimes I wish it rained more here and snow once in a while haha. It's always sunny here. I live in US but more specific Los Angeles. I want to visit new englandd :O (:
Jan 07 2010 10:47 AM
Photo

coffee-aromadangpearl

I know i have some english coursework i still have to do ahem 8)
LOL well it's stopped snowing now, but it's pretty heavy. Still cold ><
Wow that's awesome, sun sun sun (H) I wish there was less rain and more sun here :(
I live North West England~ : D wbu??
Jan 07 2010 05:25 AM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

yeah.. I hope so too.. thanks a lot! :)
ah.. I guess you have to go back to school on friday.. oh man. they should have just make it a week off. how sad is that.. (T.T)
Jan 06 2010 09:07 PM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Ah that's cool! Hope you get accepted into the universities you want to go too~ (:
And currently not going to school 2moro either.. mmm.. if only friday waas off too; that would become the best week ever (H)
Jan 06 2010 10:13 AM
Photo

dangpearlcoffee-aroma

yeah that's true .. i really hate the overload of homework and everything. I don't even know why they give us it we're just killing the tree and might as well kill the planet soon .. oooh that's awesome it snows there ? In la it doesn't even snow it's just sunny lol! what part of uk do you live in ?
Jan 06 2010 10:08 AM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

I'm currently waiting for universities offers.. :) ooh! you got extra school break! haha.. that's great.. so,when are you going back to school again? til the heavy snow stop?
Jan 05 2010 04:43 AM
Photo

coffee-aromadangpearl

Mm, that's true. School is fun and probably going to much more better than work itself.
Too bad of the heavy snow where I am now, school's shut.. w00t (H) ONe day of rest. ^^
Jan 05 2010 03:10 AM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Haha that's awesome~ So you don't go college or anything? No more waking up early O:
And i'm not skipping class today! But it's really heavy snow where I am now, so school's been closed. W00t! :D
Jan 05 2010 03:09 AM
Photo

dangpearlcoffee-aroma

haha same as yours. I am hoping to raise my b's to a's but at the same time school is painful and full of work. lols, yeah it's true everyone hate school but the good thing about school is that it past by faster .
Jan 04 2010 11:08 PM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

yes! your sure a good student. :)
I won't skip classes.. in fact,don't have to.. hee.. I've fininsh high school.. :D
Jan 04 2010 09:54 PM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Haha i'm a good student, ofc i would never skip class. (A)
You don't either =P
Jan 04 2010 01:02 PM
Photo

coffee-aromadangpearl

LOL dont worry it's normal to hate school, i'm sure everyone does. Unless some people love doing homework etc.. o_o
My new year resolution? It would be to work harder & study more, which i really don't see happening.. but i guess that's why it's a new year resolution (H)
wbu??
Jan 04 2010 01:01 PM
Photo

snsdazzledcoffee-aroma

yeah.. hopefully it will be an awesome year for me.. haha.. oh. schools are starting.. huhu.. well,study well alright. :) don't you ever skip classes.. ;]
Jan 03 2010 03:41 PM
Photo

dangpearlcoffee-aroma

Hi lee (: sorry I thoughts you put something else LOL. Well our district lausd starts on the 11th. Haha ever since highschool I hated school. What's your new year resolution?
Jan 03 2010 01:45 PM
Photo

coffee-aromasnsdazzled

Hope you resolution gets fulfilled also~ (:
Because 2010 is gonna be an awesome year~ Haha <3
School starts for me 2moro, i'm sad ):
Jan 03 2010 06:08 AM