Community Status Updates

Photo

jjooyeonUnlimited

J would do! :) I don't like being called unnie, it makes me sound older than I already am :)
Jan 29 2010 07:31 PM
Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

You can call me Lim, Jessica, or pick a nick name for me! I don't mind at all. Just try not to call me Jessica in my fanfic, or it'll confuse me and everyone! That's okay! I appreciate that you're taking the time to read it ^_^
Jan 29 2010 07:13 PM
Photo

Unlimitedjjooyeon

Hehe. J-unnie? Or maybe just J or unnie? Haha, it's up to you!
Jan 29 2010 07:12 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

nice to meet you jessica right? i think i should call you lim if you want me too. anyways sorry for not leaving a comment on your fanfic i've been so busy but your fanfic always makes my day! I really love how you write it .. (: anyways who's your favorite member?
Jan 28 2010 09:29 PM
Photo

jjooyeonUnlimited

Yay, I'm just twenteen :)) Hahaha. I'm Joyce, sometimes I'm known as J, but here, you can call me by my username.. Your choice :)
Jan 28 2010 09:09 PM
Photo

Unlimitedjjooyeon

Hello unnie! I shall call you unnie since I do not know your name! :] Thank you, thank you. :D I'll continue to do my best! And you're not old at all~
Jan 28 2010 08:45 PM
Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

Hey Pearl. :] Right back at cha~ It's nice to meet you.
Jan 28 2010 08:44 PM
Photo

jjooyeonUnlimited

Hey Jessica! Thank you for the add! For someone so young (yeah, I consider myself old already, hahaha!), you write very well. :) You can call me unnie if you want :) God bless!
Jan 28 2010 07:52 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

hi i'm pearl!
thanks for visiting.
i hope we can be good friends (:
Jan 28 2010 07:48 PM
Photo

CrossedUnlimited

I really hope you're in the same MESA division as me so I can finally meet another ssf member! :D
Jan 17 2010 01:58 AM