Community Status Updates

Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

I remember using AIM when I was 10 to like 14. I'm currently a junior. What about you? :]
Feb 03 2010 08:49 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

oh haha i see. Alot of people are in this trend of texting i cant lie i am too but i use aim more now ! anyways what grade are you in ?
Feb 03 2010 07:46 PM
Photo

Unlimitedcinna_minn

:] I hope you like it~ Can't wait to show it to you guys~
Feb 03 2010 04:19 PM
Photo

cinna_minnUnlimited

yepp it is fun..except for when we fight for who will get first post >.<....we have like a big group so it's hard to decide who gets first post on things haha.. anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter for gestures today!! hwaiting!~ ^.^
Feb 03 2010 06:18 AM
Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

I used to~ But not anymore. I rarely use it. Nowadays it's all about texting for me. x]
Feb 02 2010 11:43 PM
Photo

Unlimitedcinna_minn

Lmao. "raid" JeTi fanfics. I like that. It sounds fun. x] Good luck next time!
Feb 02 2010 11:43 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

hey jessica ! do you have an aim ?!
Feb 02 2010 09:08 PM
Photo

cinna_minnUnlimited

hii!!! eh..i almost got first >.< unnie (xella08x) got second!! me pearl ella bd mora and other people raid JeTi fics and try to get first post lol
Feb 02 2010 09:05 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

oh really? That's great to hear but then state testing aren't so fun. School's going okay I'm having finals this week but the good thing is I get to get out of school early! what part of the us do you live in if you don't mind me asking.
Feb 01 2010 10:40 PM
Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

It's going pretty good. :] This week is gonna be awesome. School's gonna start 2 hours later than normal for three days because of state testing. How's school for you?
Feb 01 2010 05:40 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

performance though because of the jeti moment (: anyways how's school?
Jan 31 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

Haha I bet they are since you love JETI. I love all the members but Jeti and YoonYul are my favorite members. If you ask me to pick one it's Yoona. I didn't really like their hair either but I really like their OH hair for music core. Like you said they might change it up later anyways. I really love their
Jan 31 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

UnlimitedDeer Shisus

-pokes- Hey Saix. :3 Did you run out of Lanyards? I'm still interested in one.
Jan 31 2010 02:18 PM
Photo

Unlimiteddangpearl

Jessica is my favorite member, btw~ xD Her and Tiffany are up at the top <3 I thought it was really good. I'm still not really into their hairstyle for Show Show Show, but hopefully they'll change it up a bit later in the future. What about you?
Jan 30 2010 04:16 PM
Photo

dangpearlUnlimited

okay! I'll develop a nickname soon enough but i'll call you for jessica for now(; haha i won't call you jessica in your fanfic. anyways ; what did you think about the girls comeback?
Jan 30 2010 10:22 AM