Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.qwertyuiopes

Sa Bulacan po! WOW! This is so cool. Like... really... Hahaha... Now I'm exaggerating it.
Aug 19 2010 06:39 AM
Photo

qwertyuiopes.allbliss.

here, sa Quezon City. ikaw? :D
Aug 19 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

.allbliss.Csquare

In my case, though, the music sets my mood, no matter what. Hahaha... guess I'm a little weird. Everything's based from what my ears perceive.
Aug 19 2010 01:44 AM
Photo

Csquare.allbliss.

Yea. The melody is very nice for indie. Actually each and every kind of genre will be suited for a certain time. The genre i like the least is metal related types but once in a while i still does listen to it and sometimes it feels nice to the ears.
Aug 18 2010 09:11 PM
Photo

.allbliss.Csquare

Interesting... I used to love Dance Pop and Rock too. But I kinda grew weary of it. I now listen to some Bossa and acoustic indies. Love it to death. Hahaha... the mystery their songs have are not from the lyrics but from the melody and the way they imply it. Real awesome.
Aug 18 2010 09:26 AM
Photo

Csquare.allbliss.

hmm...i listen to all kind of music. But my preference is rock and dance music.
Aug 18 2010 08:05 AM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

Inorite? Hahaha... because we're talented, we're awesome, we're... phenomenal! We're undaunted! We're relentless! Yes, we're Filipinos! GROWR!!!!!!!!
Oops. :D Carried away, sorry. :)
Aug 18 2010 05:27 AM
Photo

.allbliss.qwertyuiopes

Magtagalog nga tayo. Patriotism is what I'm living at. So very inspired by Filipino writers, ya know.
San ka? I mean, where do you live?
Aug 18 2010 05:25 AM
Photo

qwertyuiopes.allbliss.

oh thanks for dropping by a comment! lol gosh kababayan kita?! hahaha! :D nice nice. :P
Aug 18 2010 04:08 AM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

All the best Fictions I've read are from Filipinos XD
Aug 18 2010 02:49 AM
Photo

.allbliss.Csquare

Hey, Csquare, do you listen to some... PASTEL Music? Ya know... Indie artists... I'm asking cuz we might have the same music taste and all. Hehehe...
Aug 17 2010 10:56 PM
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.qwertyuiopes

Couldn't PM you.. but dropping by just to let you know that Somewhere Over the Rainbow has been updated!
http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/44337-somewhere-over-the-rainbow-sixteen/page__view__findpost__p__2816637
Kababayan pala kita! hehehe
Aug 17 2010 06:08 AM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

Yeah, and it's drama. :)
Aug 08 2010 09:06 AM
Photo

kayper.allbliss.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You've been releasing your newest work.
Aug 04 2010 12:50 AM