Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.azngirl

Still can't PM you, honey. I've just updated Somewhere Over the Rainbow with a new chapter. Just check it out! :)
Jul 21 2010 11:36 AM
Photo

.allbliss.azngirl

I couldn't PM you so... just sayin' that Somewhere Over the Rainbow just got updated... well, yesterday. Check it out.
Jul 17 2010 12:28 PM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

That wasn't me. Probably my sis, who's frenzied with K-Pop. Pardon her, but we're both stuck in the same house in the same stinking country, the Philippines. But i love the stinking place so... no sweat. :D
Jul 14 2010 07:55 AM
Photo

kayper.allbliss.

Ohh.
I saw your profile on youtube that you're Filipino and now living in korea ? :D
Jul 13 2010 04:36 AM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

In my country's timeline, it's afternoon, thus... GOOD AFTERNOON!!! :D
Jul 13 2010 12:05 AM
Photo

kayper.allbliss.

Good morning.
^^
Jul 12 2010 07:15 PM
Photo

kayper.allbliss.

Hey.Thank you for your courageous words ^^.
Wow.
you're planing to write a new story after "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and also is similar to "No More Heroes".You're really full of energy !
Jul 11 2010 07:15 AM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

YOU SHOULD BE CONFIDENT WITH YOUR ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep that in mind.
Jul 08 2010 07:44 AM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

Re-writing No More Heroes? Oh, yeah, there were times when i want to edit everything but just for grammar and misleading infos. I... I think it's okay, like... it's already emotional and all. And to the fact that I'm dreaming up, right now, a story similar to that, so perhaps i should just save the ideas and put it on the new one.
Jul 08 2010 07:43 AM
Photo

kayper.allbliss.

Oh.
May i ask there were any times that you wanted to re-write that story (Maybe add some scenes,feeling.. ?) but you didn't because you thought it might have ruined the feel that story had already.
(i hope you understand what i mean..or i need to work harder on my [bad] English) *smiles*
Jul 08 2010 07:10 AM
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.lewette

I'm not a great writer, though. Try zz7 or Auratus. Also, not that I'm criticizing or anything, the description on your story was okay, except with the emotion thing. But then it hit me that your story is not a drama so it's okay, but just mentioning it when you come face to face in writing a dramatic scene.
Jul 05 2010 11:02 PM
Photo

lewette.allbliss.

somewhere over the rainbow is updating soon? glad to hear that =)
and i've once again stumbled upon the "short chapters/updates" thingy.
I mean sometimes i rather the story flows well, rather than it being all lengthy and nonsensical.
i need a great writer's advice. =(
Jul 05 2010 06:09 PM
Photo

.allbliss.kayper

LOL. Really? Thought the story wasn't emotional enough, lol. I'm equally blank now. The blissful backwash of writing something is an epic confusion about things and choosing the best term to put in. *rolls eyes and kayper wonders my weirdness*
Jul 05 2010 09:00 AM
Photo

.allbliss.SNSDDani

Nah, i like Seohyun better. But i prefer a much furtive fan for her, so exteriorly, I'm a Jessica fan. Hehehehe... >:)
Jul 05 2010 08:57 AM