Community Status Updates

Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

can i ask u something, and dont get offended i dont mean to say it in a bad way, just curious on somethings. "Are u gay/bi?" (im asking everyone so it not like im thnking u are)
Sep 07 2011 07:28 PM
Photo

kamexturtle

slowly trying to make my comeback to ssf
Sep 05 2011 09:11 PM
  • bluppy's Photo
    bluppy
    need a push? I'll be glad to do it since u've be gone too long already
    Sep 06 2011 07:59 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

lol i will hve fun hibernatiing lol, well of course u had help, hahah well take care
Sep 02 2011 09:50 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

Well, my arm is still broken and I miss hanging out here...Anyway I didn't write it alone..I get help..hehehe...No way I could type with just one hand...That's not normal..haha.. CAn I say this? hibernate well~~~haha
Sep 01 2011 08:15 PM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

lol i was just temporty pulled out of haitus by you, but now im going back into my turtle shell and hiberbate, hahah well u couldnt take simple note or somethign like a normal person who injured there arm? but instead u wrote the whole chapter
Sep 01 2011 08:05 PM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

I'm glad I can make u come back like that..hahaha... well, u know me, the longer I kept it in my head, the story will get worse.. That's y I decided to just take it off my mind...
Sep 01 2011 01:27 AM
Photo

Goldilockskamexturtle

hahaha.. why would u tell her to distract me some more? unless you never want an update? lol
Aug 27 2011 01:42 PM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

lucky me there's no car coming from the opposite side.... and lucky me other people stop and helped me...i can't thank them enough
Aug 26 2011 02:07 PM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

Oh ok. Omg u got into a car accident ahh that so scary. Lucky it wasnt a really bad accident
Aug 26 2011 01:51 PM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

Yeah I'm okay..I can still type using my left arm since I'm using my phone now but writing and typing on the computer might take more time than usual...Stupid car...The driver didn't even stop when I was hit...Crazy people..
Aug 26 2011 01:49 PM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

omg are u ok? wow it seem bad. i hope ur fine and stuff. u dont have to reply to this cuz i dont want u to strain urself so i wish you luck
Aug 26 2011 01:40 PM
Photo

kamexturtleGoldilocks

hehhee i see, so love is such a major distraction ehh. hehe maybe i should tell her to distract u more
Aug 23 2011 12:51 PM
Photo

Goldilockskamexturtle

hahaha.. aww don't be hurt.. i meant i was kidding with the tears in my eyes.. but i am quite touched that you are concerned for me :D
Thanks turtle.. let's see how it goes...it's mainly cami's fault for taking up all my free time.. hahaha
Aug 22 2011 08:14 PM
Photo

kamexturtleGoldilocks

aww if felt hurt by ur sarcasm, well good luck and let see how it plays out
Aug 22 2011 06:27 PM
Photo

Goldilockskamexturtle

awwww.. i am touched with ur concern turtle *tears in my eyes* hahaha.. kidding.. thanks thanks for thinking of me.. i will try and if it gets too crazy i will focus on one.. we shall see how it goes :)
Aug 22 2011 05:50 PM