Community Status Updates

Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

ah alright thanks so imma send u the pm for my next ch,and what i need help on is setting them in place, cuz i feel as if it mumble jumbo everywhere, and soething is missing
Sep 08 2011 01:14 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

I don't know if I'll be any good but sure..Anything to help a friend..
Sep 08 2011 01:06 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

yea im trying to update but i cant, omg do u want to help me? u said u want me back on ssf, i need help in organzing my thought for my chapters?
Sep 08 2011 12:58 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

U miss us? start updating then.. Wish my crazy luck.. I'll request some exception since they can't really asked me to walk around with a broken arm right? haha
Sep 08 2011 12:47 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

lol another 3 months? but im missing my reader comments. shool didnt start 4 u yet?good luck with that
Sep 08 2011 12:44 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

couples of idea in 3 months? How about go on hiatus for another 3 months? I don't mind anyway since I might not be on9 for a while..School is starting..
Sep 08 2011 12:40 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

hhaha u can try i dont mind, maybei will get some work done, cuz when no one bothering im still not getting snything done, i only got a half a cahpter and a couple idea down in likje 3 month
Sep 08 2011 12:38 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

U want me to try? haha.. That is a good reason, now you're making me feel bad by bugging u.. I should stop and cross my fingers hopefully YOU ARE FOCUS...
Sep 08 2011 12:35 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

hahah go ahead and try but i dont think u can do hourly cuz then my pm will be full? well what i need is motivation, i went on haitis so i can focus on my story, im rtying not to comeeback until i finish it or done with majrity of it
Sep 08 2011 12:33 AM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

So the siblings are the problem?? Hrmm..Complicated since I thought parents are involved..Oh about the push thingy, I can start by bugging you daily..or make it more interesting, hourly..
Sep 08 2011 12:31 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

how would u push me to comeback to ssf?
Sep 08 2011 12:28 AM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

haha no the thing im gay in general. my parent are buddist but my sibling they are not really into religion but im not worried about my parent cuz i dont tell them thing, and they arent intrested in my love life, im referring to my sibling cuz im always with them
Sep 07 2011 10:33 PM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

ahh...u have that kind of problem...Your family thought u just gay over SNSD? but they didn't know that you are gay in real life? One question...Your family is a religious family??
Sep 07 2011 08:43 PM
Photo

kamexturtlebluppy

well im not straight and i dont want my family to know yet so they are saying im gay(which i deny for now) just because i like snsd. so im asking them to prove a point that girls can be like or "obsess" over snsd
Sep 07 2011 08:30 PM
Photo

bluppykamexturtle

I think I should..anyway, I'm still curious to why are you bombarding every girl with this question of yours?
Sep 07 2011 08:27 PM