Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Anjelcharmed

You serious? Wow. xD Well, let's hope they don't forget to pay next time.
Sep 20 2011 09:44 PM
Photo

charmedAnjel

oh yeah...it got suspended bcoz they forgot to pay. so yeah.
Sep 20 2011 09:11 PM
Photo

Anjelcharmed

I don't really know why it was suspended but it's back up since last night so I'm not sure what exactly happened. But I am so glad it's back. ^-^
Sep 20 2011 02:07 PM
Photo

charmedAnjel

how come it got suspended?
Sep 19 2011 03:16 AM
Photo

Anjelcharmed

Holy crap! I got the same thing too! Don't tell me they suspended ASAP! WAH! And right when I was about to update TT_TT
Sep 18 2011 09:58 PM
Photo

charmedAnjel

Anjel, did u check After Party forum? its says account suspended. i can't view the forum. i don't know whether its my account or the forum itself. i check from other browser to view the forum and it also said account suspended. hope u will get this
Sep 17 2011 09:51 PM
Photo

HollyAnjel

ahhh, I really didn't write much except for my two on-goings and a few one-shots here and there. As for Stay With Me, I did have everything planned out, but somehow just never got to writing it. It's been so long that it'll be weird to revive it, so I let it die. lol
Sep 15 2011 04:06 AM
Photo

AnjelHolly

I dun have specific titles but Vintage has told me you wrote a lot before. And judging from what I've read so far, I like your stories so I wanted to read more of it. And did you give up on one of that JeTi stories you have? It seems it only went up to chapter 3 when it's obvious that it should have more o_O
Sep 15 2011 01:46 AM
Photo

HollyAnjel

which one are you looking for? lol I don't remember having written that many.
Sep 14 2011 05:20 AM
Photo

AnjelHolly

Oh noes TT_TT You don't happen to have raw copies right? -sniffles and big sad kitty eyes- If not, let's hope someone out there does TT_TT
Sep 14 2011 04:23 AM
Photo

HollyAnjel

I only have 4 fanfic topics. ^^ some had been deleted quite a while ago due to the transitioning of the forum. =)
Sep 14 2011 04:21 AM
Photo

AnjelHolly

Yeah. It somehow limits my search to only search as far back as September 14, 2010. I can't go further than that. But I do thank you for your time. I've searched and I couldn't find a way to go further. Thanks again, Holly.
Sep 14 2011 04:18 AM
Photo

HollyAnjel

you can click on my "Find My Content" and go to the drop box on the right and choose "Topics Holly has started" and you will see all the topics I've created. I don't have a lot of written fics, so enjoy. :)
Sep 14 2011 04:04 AM
Photo

AnjelHolly

I just have a question. Where can I actually read all your work, whether royal or ace, instead of having to go at the very back of the fanfics pages to look for it? O_O
Sep 13 2011 04:38 PM