i totally zone out on u last night! LOL. i'll make it up for it! ahahaahhah. :D
Nov 03 2011 05:40 PM
  • pereumi's Photo
    pereumi
    a leniency in ur death sentence? ;)
    Nov 04 2011 05:13 PM
  • maeumi's Photo
    maeumi
    What? Why so cheap, Asian? I expected something much more intriguing from you. Tsk!!!
    Nov 05 2011 09:58 AM
  • pereumi's Photo
    pereumi
    i expected more from myself too. but i guess im losing it. gotta get it back. where've you been man?! i need ur entertainment!
    Nov 08 2011 07:42 PM
Photo

-xFatemaeumi

like , how are you? in terms of love and relationships
Oct 27 2011 06:01 AM
  • -xFate's Photo
    -xFate
    yea HAHAH . i requested for someone not to talk to a girl and he still did, went back on his words and continued talking to her too . damn him to hell man ._. nooo if you die then who would i talk to ~ :( too tired , thanks to school work and stuff? :o u should take a break at spa or smth xD
    Nov 02 2011 10:11 PM
  • maeumi's Photo
    maeumi
    Haha, I get that a lot. There are just some people that don't listen and makes me wanna strangle them. But then again, I'm too lazy to take any action. Yeah, life is tiring in general, but we humans will have to deal with it regardless. We should think of something to relax on that does not require too much thinking. lol
    Nov 04 2011 09:27 AM
  • -xFate's Photo
    -xFate
    yea lo.. haih . hahah xD i want to but there's law . everyday is tiring . >< i shall listen to your advice :D
    Nov 06 2011 03:37 AM
Photo

milkiceblendmaeumi

Haha, listening to fanboys ‘chanting’ is hilarious.
Might be able to touch it? but you did stretch your hands out to catch it right? Haha.
How was taeyeon!? Does she looks sick sick kind? Oh, did you have you own fancam?
Must be really humid and hot in there huh? Esp with the constant pushing and ppl hitting you. Lol.
Oct 26 2011 05:16 PM
  • maeumi's Photo
    maeumi
    The fanmeet was great, cus I get to see Taeyeon in person, but the aftermath was not delightful at all. I think this will be the only fanmeet, I'll ever attend cus I want to live a little longer. XD But then again, if I love the idol a lot, then I'll just risk my life and go to another one...lol. I'll warn you now, think twice before going to a crazy fanmeet. =P
    Oct 30 2011 09:46 AM
Photo

maeumimilkiceblend

Yes, I was screaming, but everyone was chanting, so you can't possibly hear my voice in there. xD I wish I got the shirt, cus the Taeyeon shirt was sooooooooooo damn close to me. If it was just a little bit closer, I might be able to at least touch it. T.T The place was so packed and people are pushing constantly. I was squashed so badly. Can't even breathe properly.
Oct 25 2011 07:57 AM
Photo

maeumipereumi

Yes, I admit, I'm a hypocrite. All humans are hypocrites. Har! =P
Oct 25 2011 07:54 AM
Photo

milkiceblendmaeumi

KYAHHH! are you the one who kept screaming TAEYEON TAEYEON? haa... i could hear the screams clearly in the fancam. haha~
did you manage to get their signed shirt?!
i bet its hot in the meeting hall? must have sweated there huh?
Oct 25 2011 07:49 AM
Photo

maeumi-xFate

What about me? o-o
Oct 25 2011 07:44 AM
Photo

maeumimilkiceblend

I will play any kind of sports as long as I'm interested. I always like to be completely active when it comes to sports, or else it will be pointless. Need to sweat, yo! I didn't go to SMTown, but I did go to the fanmeet. It was great to see the girls in person, especially Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. *-*
Oct 25 2011 07:43 AM
Photo

pereumimaeumi

erm. dude. uhuh.
firstly. so much for not updating.
sureeeeeeee.
and secondly. so much for not wanting to skip class just to attend the fanmeet.
sureeeeeeeeeeee.
screw you. but damn i WANT MY FANCAMS AND DETAAAAAAAAAAILSSSSS.
Oct 25 2011 02:14 AM
Photo

-xFatemaeumi

hahah ! i sure hope so then.. what about you? :) yup i agree xD patience~
Oct 24 2011 01:38 AM
Photo

milkiceblendmaeumi

i need a trackmall at home.
so, what kind of sports do you play?
im bored at work....
so, i guess, you didnt go for the NYC SMtown? lol
Oct 23 2011 10:29 PM
Photo

redalchemistmaeumi

Haha! Thank you! so you will not ban me.. :) Ha! Try and catch us! We're all trained like ninja :P I don't think i will regret it.. :D
Oct 23 2011 04:10 PM
Photo

maeumiredalchemist

What makes you think I'll ban you? All you silent readers are so sneaky and I can't even catch your tail. =P I'm not a good person to look up to. You're gonna regret your choice sooner or late...lol
Oct 23 2011 12:21 PM
Photo

maeumimilkiceblend

You wanna burn fats? Hmmm, any exercises will do. If you're the inactive type, you can go for yoga. If you're active, then you can practically do anything you want! Haha. Get more fiber plus the right amount of exercises will do. :D
Oct 23 2011 12:20 PM
Photo

maeumipereumi

I'm always here hunting you, mi amor. You just need to look behind you frequently and my face will pop out of nowhere.
Oct 23 2011 12:18 PM