Community Status Updates

Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

Dude, I'm like spamming your comment box. -_-; I hope you don't mind! D: Anyways, I like how you always update on the weekends. I love the weekends because of your fanfic. I'm always staying tuned for it. I know your story will never fail to impress. Btw, I forgot to mention this, but I love your avatar! Taeyeon is the best!
Oct 16 2009 10:25 PM
Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

Sweet! Your story will be epic! =3
Oct 11 2009 09:14 PM
Photo

maeumiTaeNy89

I've never thought someone would be addicted to my fanfic^^; I'm glad to know that you're enjoying it a lot. Nahhh, you're not pressing me. If there are no interruptions, I think I can finish it by tonight. If not, then I think tomorrow.
Oct 11 2009 06:08 AM
Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

I hope you don't feel too pressured by me. I just enjoy your masterpiece a lot. I know whenever you have free time that you work hard on the story. ^_^
Oct 10 2009 11:39 PM
Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

Thank you for giving me permission. I'm doing pretty well.
You're welcome! "Let's Start From Here" is the only fanfic I'm addicted to on Soshified. <3 I can't wait for the next chapter and it would be great if you finish before the weekend ends. =3
Oct 10 2009 11:34 PM
Photo

maeumiTaeNy89

-continued-
hopefully I can finish it before the weekend is over.
Oct 10 2009 11:25 PM
Photo

maeumiTaeNy89

Heyyy! I'm fine, thanks for your regards.^^.How are you doing too? If you want to post the link of my fanfic on your profile, go ahead. I should thank you for doing so, it's greatly appreciated!
p.s. I don't think I'm too diligent when it comes to updates because I only get a chance to write when I'm free. I am currently working on the next chapter, hopefully I
Oct 10 2009 11:04 PM
Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

Hey! How are you? I know you're diligently working on the next chapter for "Let's Start From Here", but I was wondering, is it ok if I post up the fanfic link on my profile page? I want people who look at my page to recognize your work of art.
Oct 10 2009 10:22 PM
Photo

maeumiTaeNy89

Just dropping by to say Hi since I saw your comment on my profile.^^. I'm glad you're enjoying my fanfic. Thank you for reading=]
Oct 09 2009 09:38 PM
Photo

TaeNy89maeumi

Hey maeumi! Just wanted to say that your "Let's Start From Here" fanfic is beyond awesome. I like the fact how you write each commenter a response when you update. I'm like totally hooked onto the story. You rock!
Oct 09 2009 06:06 PM
Photo

a-flirtmaeumi

hey! i just finished reading one of your oneshot and i really liked it ^^ hmm just wondering, what's your name? and how old are you?
Aug 23 2009 08:26 PM